Underboob rash? No! (And Help!)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Underboob rash? No! (And Help!)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  astnr1 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

astnr1
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 1

Hi all,

After about six months of being Candida free, and although I have been on the autoimmune paleo diet, I got a little starch and sugar happy and my stress went up as sleep went down, and voila! The dreaded Candida is back.

I wasted no time going on my veggie cleanse again, but I have never had a rash under the breasts before, and I actually find it more difficult to treat than other areas; my breasts are average size, so I was a little surprised to find that was the target area. I’ve been putting fungal cream and baby powder on it to keep it dry, but to no avail; it actually seems like it’s getting worse.

Is it possibly getting worse because of die-off? I’m only on my 3rd day of veggie cleanse, so it’s a possibility, right? Is the baby powder making it worse?

What should I try in terms of topicals to get some relief? When should this sucker start clearing up? Last time I didn’t have rashes as much as other symptoms, so I’m kind of at a loss.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Amanda

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Underboob rash? No! (And Help!)’ is closed to new replies.