Undecenoic acid side effects?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Undecenoic acid side effects?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Marbro 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

I started the SF 722 Undecenoic acid a couple of days ago. I also started eating coconut bread on the same day. Now today, I started getting some vaginal itching… which I didn’t even have before I started the diet. I am assuming it is a mild vaginal yeast infection which is rather discouraging because I was improving thus far on the diet. It was difficult to find info online about side effects. The only thing that I found was that the undecenoic acid may cause redness, burning, and itching. I don’t know if that was talking about the topical type. It said the SEs are mild, and the treatment is still very important to follow; that I sound just use symptomatic relief of the itching. I know that (this is kind of graphic) I have used a tampon dipped in plain organic yogurt twice a day for like 7 days to clear up vaginal yeast infections in the past. Is this a common SE? Is it okay for me to treat it?

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

Does anyone know the answer to this? This is kind of important to me…

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

Hi, I can’t do dairy either. Just got my water k. grains in March, haven’t really been drinking it though. Doesn’t seem to fizz no matter what I try. Still seems too sugary to me, and I don’t want to risk drinking it. But, still working with it.

Don’t know what the sf722 is? Able told me to get Innate Probiotics. I ordered them and am taking them now. I think they are helping cause my yeast infection seemed to be coming back, w/ bv too. But now not as bad. I still have a little itchiness sometimes. I’ve started to use a little coconut oil and that seems too help a lot!!!

I’m sorry I don’t know much and can’t help you more! I know it is frustrating. Just stick to Able’s diet and pray like crazy for the Lords help! 😉
    The diet has REALLY helped me!! I’m getting better!! I can’t believe it!! Maybe someday we can do dairy again?! I tried just a little ghee and before the day was out my skin was itching like crazy. So be careful. I just keep saying, “it’s not worth it”.

A little bit of suffering is worth the reward!! 🙂

Hope you feel better soon!

PS. Able also told me not to start Probiotics and Kefir at the same time. So, I chose the probiotics till
    I can fix my kefir right. 🙂

Faith

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Naturegirl27 wrote: I started the SF 722 Undecenoic acid a couple of days ago. I also started eating coconut bread on the same day. Now today, I started getting some vaginal itching… which I didn’t even have before I started the diet. I am assuming it is a mild vaginal yeast infection which is rather discouraging because I was improving thus far on the diet. It was difficult to find info online about side effects. The only thing that I found was that the undecenoic acid may cause redness, burning, and itching. I don’t know if that was talking about the topical type. It said the SEs are mild, and the treatment is still very important to follow; that I sound just use symptomatic relief of the itching. I know that (this is kind of graphic) I have used a tampon dipped in plain organic yogurt twice a day for like 7 days to clear up vaginal yeast infections in the past. Is this a common SE? Is it okay for me to treat it?

The fungus react to the antifungals. It is normal. Anywhere you have fungal colonies, there will be a battle ground against the yeast and the poison. You can feel it.
    Jorge.

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Faith wrote: Hi, I can’t do dairy either. Just got my water k. grains in March, haven’t really been drinking it though. Doesn’t seem to fizz no matter what I try. Still seems too sugary to me, and I don’t want to risk drinking it. But, still working with it.

Don’t know what the sf722 is? Able told me to get Innate Probiotics. I ordered them and am taking them now. I think they are helping cause my yeast infection seemed to be coming back, w/ bv too. But now not as bad. I still have a little itchiness sometimes. I’ve started to use a little coconut oil and that seems too help a lot!!!

I’m sorry I don’t know much and can’t help you more! I know it is frustrating. Just stick to Able’s diet and pray like crazy for the Lords help! 😉
    The diet has REALLY helped me!! I’m getting better!! I can’t believe it!! Maybe someday we can do dairy again?! I tried just a little ghee and before the day was out my skin was itching like crazy. So be careful. I just keep saying, “it’s not worth it”.

A little bit of suffering is worth the reward!! 🙂

Hope you feel better soon!

PS. Able also told me not to start Probiotics and Kefir at the same time. So, I chose the probiotics till
    I can fix my kefir right. 🙂

Faith

There is something that is missing. When I first started making water kefir mine was similar to how you describe it. I could see big bubbles when it was fermenting, but when I drank it it just was not like carbonated water, more like flat lime soda and a bit too sweet for comfort. I searched online for many different receipes and I found one that works 1/2 cup grains, 4tbsp of white sugar, 2tbsp of coconut crystals, and six cups of boiled water(15 minutes boiled) and combine the sugar when it is hot not boiling but hot. I also bought a huge 3 litre glass jar, I put a towel on it with an elastic band but pull part of the towel so there is tons of fresh air but make it so that bugs can’t get into it. After the first batch of brewing it this way, it is carbonated like 7-up, first fermentation 48hrs with fresh air and second fermentation without the grains in a sealed jar, that should work for you. I add a slice of ginger to it which the bacteria just love, the fizzing is insane when I do that, the jar becomes hard to open. The ginger makes it taste like tasty pop similar to lime soda.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Like blake mentiond the key is to have a tight jar on the second fermentation. Just remember to not fill the container all the way up and to open it at least every 12 hours. Glass will explode. The second fermentation will remove the remaining sugar.

The region and tempature really plays a role on how your kefir turns out. I just use sugar,raisins and room temp spring water and my grains are growing so fast I have extra grains every batch.

I highly reccomend this site learn all about kefir. Please check out his links, the guy has a tremendous amount of info available.

http://users.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefir-faq.html#consumption

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Undecenoic acid side effects?’ is closed to new replies.