UK Source of Sf722

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions UK Source of Sf722

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jo*Jo 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

Hi Folks

I thought I would let you all know that I appear to have stumbled upon a website that still has some Sf722 in stock here in the UK:

http://www.nutri-supplements.co.uk/thorne-research-formula-sf722-250-soft-gels/

Enjoy.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Think they would ship to the States?

Cheesey

No it doesnt seem so, sorry.

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

Have you bought some from there recently?

Cheesey

Jo*Jo;38647 wrote: Have you bought some from there recently?

I bought some just yesterday. Having said that, I haven’t taken receipt of them so there’s still the possibility i’ll get an email saying they’re actually out of stock. Fingers crossed that won’t happen!

Jo*Jo

I hope you arent disappointed. There are a few sites out there that are listing it but after they’ve taken your money they say its out of stock. One company did that and for two weeks they left me waiting for it and I had to email them before they told me they didnt actually have any. They are still listing it on their site too.

Cheesey

Jo*Jo;38655 wrote: I hope you arent disappointed. There are a few sites out there that are listing it but after they’ve taken your money they say its out of stock. One company did that and for two weeks they left me waiting for it and I had to email them before they told me they didnt actually have any. They are still listing it on their site too.

Fingers crossed then!

Cheesey

Jo*Jo;38655 wrote: I hope you arent disappointed. There are a few sites out there that are listing it but after they’ve taken your money they say its out of stock. One company did that and for two weeks they left me waiting for it and I had to email them before they told me they didnt actually have any. They are still listing it on their site too.

They’ve just updated to my order to ‘awaiting shipping’. Looks like they might be genuine!

Jo*Jo

Ooh interesting, I’ll put my order in as soon as you get it!

Cheesey

My order still hasn’t been delivered (despite an email saying it was posted it over a week ago). The website says they take no liability for undelivered parcels as its the royal mail’s fault. I rang citizens advice who says delivery is the website’s responsibility and that they are in breach of contract.

I have sent an email to them asking them to confirm that they have sent the item. I am now waiting to hear back from them. I will probably wait another few days for delivery before I let them know that the law is on my side and I want the item or a full refund.

I hope this is just delayed delivery and actually the company hasn’t just tried to rip me off! I will post back here soon to let you all know.

Jo*Jo

Its not coming, cheesey. I emailed them yesterday asking if they could confirm that they have it in stock and they replied this afternoon saying it is in fact out if stock for the next few weeks.

I really think its wrong that some sites don’t say when something is out of stock, let alone telling you its ready/ preparing for dispatch then they don’t even have any!

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Do you guys have a company in the UK you use to order vitamins? Where do you purchase probiotics from?

Cheesey

Jo*Jo;39535 wrote: Its not coming, cheesey. I emailed them yesterday asking if they could confirm that they have it in stock and they replied this afternoon saying it is in fact out if stock for the next few weeks.

I really think its wrong that some sites don’t say when something is out of stock, let alone telling you its ready/ preparing for dispatch then they don’t even have any!

No I believe you’re probably right. It’s not fair that they do it, and it’s also a concern that they responded to you but have not yet responded to me. I have just sent them another message asking politely but firmly for a refund. It’s a lot of money. I will be seriously peeved if this ends with me forever chasing them down for a refund.

Do you guys have a company in the UK you use to order vitamins? Where do you purchase probiotics from?

No sorry Mrs C., I usually just buy stuff from the mighty retailer in the sky – Amazon. I really ought to find a smaller business, but with Amazon Prime free next day delivery is just too sweet.

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Cheesey try the nutricentre. (www.nutricentre.com) It is based in London, Portland place. I managed to get 2 bottles a while back when the supposed SF722 world crisis had struck!

Best of luck.

Cheesey

1533jd;39562 wrote: Cheesey try the nutricentre. (www.nutricentre.com) It is based in London, Portland place. I managed to get 2 bottles a while back when the supposed SF722 world crisis had struck!

Best of luck.

I tried to call them the other day as I wanted to confirm whether or not they had it in stock. Alas I could not get through!

I’m seeing a new naturopath today so I will get her advice. I think I might either try Jorge’s suggestion of lauric acid or S. Boulardi if there are no new enticing suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘UK Source of Sf722’ is closed to new replies.