Two Qs regarding the importance of eating organic, and of eating fresh garlic

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Two Qs regarding the importance of eating organic, and of eating fresh garlic

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

FranzFan
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 14

Hi all,

I wondered whether anyone could tell me how important it is to eat organic food on the diet. I am trying to eat mainly organic, but the cost is significant, plus it’s often difficult to find supplies of organic food in between a busy work schedule. I’d say that at the moment I’m managing around 50% organic.

Also, I find it hard to get time to crush fresh garlic with each meal. Is it sufficient to take garlic tablets, or is fresh garlic vastly superior?

Thank you…

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Franz,

I feel that eating organic is very important. The main thing you should eat that is organic is animal products; meat, yogurt, eggs, etc. should all be eaten from organically fed animals. You need to avoid the hormones and antibiotics at all costs.

Unfortunately most food out there is GMO crud made by monsanto. There are certain veggies like spinach that don’t have high amounts of herbicide…so I would do some research about which are best for your health.

I feel that you and everyone will heal faster if they eat nothing but organic food.

As far as garlic; I ate it raw for a few months myself. But I hated tasting it later on…so I went to the garlic pearls which are equally effective. Garlic is great for boosting the immune system.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Two Qs regarding the importance of eating organic, and of eating fresh garlic’ is closed to new replies.