Two minor complaints

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anna 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The research section has dissappeared or been combined with stories section?  It’d be ideal if these were not combined.

Also you have to login every time you visit forum which is very annoying.

-raster

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

The research section has dissappeared or been combined with stories section? It’d be ideal if these were not combined.

Also you have to login every time you visit forum which is very annoying.

-raster

Hi raster! The first one should be easy to clear up. The Candida Research section is still there on my screen, the third forum from the top. In fact I just moved your probiotics post there. I have attached a screenshot, so please let me know if you are seeing anything different.

Re: having to login every time you visit – that definitely should not be happening. It might be a cookie issue on your browser (it could be retaining the cookie for the old site). Try clearing the cookies in your browser, or at least any cookies that relate to thecandidadiet.com, and let me know if it helps.

EDIT: Also make sure you are clicking on the ‘Remember Me’ box when you log in!

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Attachments:

anna
    Keymaster

Hi raster, let me know if those two issues are OK now

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

raster
    Participant

I have a problem where it can’t remember my password for some reason and finally logged in after 3 attempts today.

raster
    Participant

Also consider turning of the auto email for responses…maybe make that a user option somehow?  I visit daily!

anna
    Keymaster

Also consider turning of the auto email for responses…maybe make that a user option somehow? I visit daily!

There’s a box at the bottom of the page which says ‘Notify me of follow-up replies via email’. We had initially thought to leave this checked by default, as it would encourage people to be more engaged. However maybe you’re right and we should leave it unchecked. I’ll do that later. If you do want to subscribe to a thread, there are 2 options. Either check that box when you add a reply, or hit SUBSCRIBE at the top of the page. I’ll add that to the forum tips post that I created.

I have a problem where it can’t remember my password for some reason and finally logged in after 3 attempts today.

That really does sound like a cookie/session problem of some kind. Did you clear cookies in your browser yet? If you have another browser on your computer like chrome or firefox, you can also try using that temporarily. If it helps, then we’ll know its an issue with your main browser.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Two minor complaints’ is closed to new replies.