Turpentine for Biofilm ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Turpentine for Biofilm ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Percyfaith 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

Bill Thompson of Earth Clinic in his book, Candida Killing So Sweetly has a Turpentine/Kerosene Protocol as an Anti-biofilm Protocols. That’s different. I

Anyone know about using Turpentine for Biofilm breakdown?

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Turpentine and kerosene are poisons. Therefore, they do kill the bacteria that make up biofilms, and this makes the biofilms themselves disappear too.

Turpentine and kerosene are poisons. Therefore, they kill all good bacteria. They are quite effective at that.

Turpentine and kerosene are poisons. Therefore, they kill the cells of the inner lining of your intestines. After some time, they also kill the cells of your immune system and the cells of your nervous system.

Rabelais

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

Yes, well that seems like an obvious conclusion Rebelais. I know from my Mother that Turpentine was used medicinally in her times. Her father owned a pharmacy. But I don’t know the form of the Turpentine or what it was used for.
    In reviews of Bill Thompson’s book on Amazon folks responded to a comment referring to Turpentine as paint thinner. The comments led me to want to research this more. One responding post stated,”The turpentine he is referring to is not the commercial turpentine you find at Home Depot. This is an extract from pine trees, pure gum spirits of turpentine. It is not a petroleum based product.”

I am not a chemist but I am still curious about this form being ok as I know other products and particularly herbals are often slandered as being dangerous. ie Borax, Iodine and Comfrey etc. I like to stay open to what I don’t know I don’t know but sometimes I wonder if faith in any given remedy works merely because of faith and the power of the mind.

One thing I like taking for pain reminds me of how I’d think turpentine would taste and that is Black Seed Oil aka Nigella sativa and Black Cumin Seed Oil. It is touted as a cure for everything except death. I only take as needed but I’d like to know more about it too. Generally I prefer food and herbal sourced remedies vs OTC and pharmaceutical medications. The more truly ‘natural’ the better!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Turpentine for Biofilm ?’ is closed to new replies.