True or Fiction: Killing Candida/fungus with electronic device!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions True or Fiction: Killing Candida/fungus with electronic device!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  jereseib79 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

skystar3
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 10

Hey guys i came across this video on youtube Killing Candida/fungus with electronic device

What do you guys think is it True or Fiction?

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

After reading the whole sales page it’s likely possible that it’s legit. But it’s not worth the price in my opinion.

skystar3

I found this man talk about the product too.

And here is a video by michael forrest the inventor explaining about the device

Another lady here talking about using a low level frequency parasite zapper

Don & Carol Croft has invented a similar device you can watch the interview here and check their device here

Able, Raster, what do you guys think?

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

WOW!!!!!!!!1

I would like to know what experts think of this……..If this works that would be great, I dont consider cost to be a problem when compared to what we are spending on all the antifungals/supplements etc.

and also its getting too difficult to be on such a strict diet.

The thought of clearing candida in 10 days is exciting!!!!!!!!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

nikki wrote: The thought of clearing candida in 10 days is exciting!!!!!!!

Of course it is.

And of course electric shocks, zappers, or whatever can kill just about anything if it’s strong enough, probably including Candida. But what about when you stop the treatment? Or do you intend to do this forever? Once you stop, the environment in your intestines and colon are going to be the same unless you’ve completed the Candida treatment to change the environment. So the Candida yeast that remain (and there will be some that remain) will be able to turn on the fungal gene and before you know it, you’ll have the full infestation back again. You have to treat your body, not just the Candida; this is why antifungals alone won’t work as far as a permanent cure is concerned. This ‘zapper’ is basically just an overpriced antifungal.

Able

nikki

but the anti-fungals aren’t killing the fungus in the intestines which this zapper does.
    Also even the diet is to be continued life long. How many of you who followed the strict diet, and got cured are 100% back to the normal diet .
    All I see is people continuing on the diet for years.
    Even people who are saying they are cured are still on the diet.
    If the diet sets everything right, why do they still need to follow the diet.

Able900
    Spectator

nikki wrote: Even people who are saying they are cured are still on the diet.
    If the diet sets everything right, why do they still need to follow the diet?

People don’t stay on the Candida diet but most remain on a healthier diet than they had before their infestation.

So to answer your question; because while people are on the diet, they normally learn how to eat in a way that builds health instead of destroying it. So in the end, after all is said and done, the continued healthy lifestyle has nothing to do with Candida but everything to do with a keeping a healthy body for the rest of our lives.

There’s a big difference between a Candida diet and a healthy diet. After a year or so, this is a lifestyle choice, not a necessity.

Able

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Agreed. This is just a temporary solution to a longterm problem.

nikki

How can a diet with out carbohydrates called a healthy one?
    or, are the ones who got cured through the diet are eating rice/wheat normally?

If the diet gives a permanent solution, then why are few people telling that the diet doesn’t kill the fungus in the intestines, which this machine claims to do.

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

The strict diet is not a zero-carb diet, but a low-carb diet. You can still get your carbs through veggies, buckwheat/teff/millet flour and other foods. Carbs should be consumed in smaller amounts because they can feed the candida.

Products that claim to miraculously cure illnesses are often nothing more than false advertising. If you want to try it out, nobody is going to stop you. But don’t be surprised if it doesn’t help, or if your candida infestation comes back with a vengeance a few weeks/months down the line.

nikki

First, I’m not against the diet.

Second, I’m not thinking that just the device will 100% cure Candida.

My point here is that just the diet doesn’t clear the candida in the intestines which this machine claims to do. If the diet 100% clears the candida in the intestines and sets everything right, why do we need to stay away from certain foods even after claiming to be 100% cured, and why do those certain foods cause problems to us, while other healthy people who eat them have no problem.

This itself proves that just the diet doesn’t cure 100%.

So, I wanted to check with others here about adding the device to the treatment along with the diet to kill the fungus in the intestines, which otherwise would die only with enemas (as few people claim).

But, why are you guys against the thought of atleast adding an addition ( which might enhance the treatment) to the process.

I’m not forcing anyone to use the device, nor asking some ones permission to use the device.

I just wanted to get opinions from people out here about adding the device to the plan to see of this can help in curing 100%.

Able900
    Spectator

nikki wrote: How can a diet with out carbohydrates called a healthy one?
    or, are the ones who got cured through the diet are eating rice/wheat normally?

Not to say that people who have once had a Candida infestation can never have rice or wheat again, but rice and wheat are not the only foods that contain carbohydrates, and there are much healthier forms of carbs. A truly healthy diet would contain very little if any rice and wheat.

If the diet gives a permanent solution, then why are few people telling that the diet doesn’t kill the fungus in the intestines, which this machine claims to do.

I don’t know where you got the idea that the diet alone will give a permanent solution to a Candida infestation, because it can’t. That’s why, when someone makes a request for the strict diet, and I send it to them, I always state the following information for them.

In order for the diet to help cure the infestation, you must combine it with The Protocol on the forum, otherwise, you probably won’t reach the cure you’re looking for.

All I’m saying is; if the same reasons that caused a Candida infestation in the first place are still apparent after using the treatment, then the same situation can occur again with Candida. This is common sense if nothing else.
    What is being purposed is really no different than using dozens of prescription and natural antifungals over time and nothing else. This would also allow the Candida to return for the same reasons I’ve described.

Able

Able900
    Spectator

I found the following explanation on a website which markets the electronic machines mentioned in the video linked in the first post.
    These are also called “Zappers” and “Rife Machines.”

“Rife or Zap machine technology is designed to kill all bacteria types. However, the so called good bacteria in the gut are generally in such high density that the good bacteria near the surface of the gut apparently absorb so much of their lethal incoming ultrasound frequency that that frequency component is so lowered in intensity as it travels into the gut, that the good bacteria further into the gut are effectively shielded from their lethal frequency and survive the standard scanning cycle. So only the outer layer of good bacteria are killed during any one scan.”

My response to the above explanation is; during a Candida infestation the beneficial bacteria are hugely outnumbered by the Candida which also reside mainly in the gut; otherwise, there would be no infestation apparent. If the above is true for the beneficial bacteria, then it stands to reason that we can logically assume the same is true about the Candida albicans in the gut. This means that, according to the explanation above, “only the outer layer of” Candida cells are killed during any one scan and the rest are left to multiply again before the next scan. Sounds like a never-ending cycle to me; you could say the same about using antifungals alone without the diet or protocol.

Able

skystar3

I just want to apologize to all

In my post i just wanted to add new idea or a new methods to kill this beast, my intention really wasn’t to start a confusion in the forum.

I am not against the diet hence i really learned a lot from Able And Raster.

From the second post in this thread, the zapper in which the lady is referring to is just the basic zapper which cost only $33.10 it is not that expensive really, my opinion lets give it a try and see.

And i quote from the FAQ page of the device inventor:

What changes can I expect to see from zapping?

Cuts, scrapes, wounds, infections, etc., heal rapidly.

Eliminates sinus infections quickly Stops toothaches.

Quickly removes (even chronic) pain.

Flu and colds gone.

Improved mental clarity.

Improved sleep (better dreams with Terminator).

Stops ulcers.

Dead tapeworms in the toilet after a week or so (with some people).

‘Social menace’ status because of flatulence for a day or so.

Warts shrink and disappear, especially fast with children.

Tumors disappear (faster with Terminator).

Carpel tunnel syndrome gone in a day or so.

Yeast and Candida-type fungi gone quickly.

Eyes less bloodshot.

Skin tone immediately improved.

Helps remove heavy metals and organic toxins (Terminator).

Establishes normal pH within a few days (most cases).

Acne disappears in short time.

Psoriasis disappears in six weeks or so after an initial slight improvement (Terminator works best).

Earache disappears Improves organ efficiency (when Terminator is placed over organ).

No more PMS.

No more migraine.

No more depression (most throw away the brain drugs).

Stops itching, even from bug bites.

Ringworm gone the same day.

Scabies eliminated in one day.

Stops dandruff.

Breathing improves.

Better joint mobility.

Less body, breath and foot odor.

He mentioned that Yeast and Candida-type fungi will go quickly, so whoever is interested in trying this device please report your results, so that we can all benefits.

Thank you all and wish you all best of luck to kill this beast!

Able900
    Spectator

I just want to apologize to all.

Why are you apologizing?

In my post i just wanted to add new idea or a new methods to kill this beast, my intention really wasn’t to start a confusion in the forum.

The post hasn’t been about confusion, the post concerns a debate over a different and somewhat new Candida treatment. But debates are not new to the forum, and in fact the experts normally welcome a good debate as long as it doesn’t take a personal turn for the worst; which this one hasn’t done as far as I can see. There’s no need to apologize for anything.

whoever is interested in trying this device please report your results, so that we can all benefits.

Since this new treatment was your idea, and if you’re really that interested in the possibilities, and since it also seems to be fairly reasonable in price, why don’t you try it yourself and let the others know the outcome? Who knows, it may work beautifully – which I would actually expect it to do, at least for a while.

Able

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘True or Fiction: Killing Candida/fungus with electronic device!’ is closed to new replies.