Trouble getting protein

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Trouble getting protein

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  xday2dazex 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ATTCmelissa
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 15

I am really stuggling to get enough protein in stage one of the diet. I’ve mainly been eating eggs, but I don’t think they are enough anymore. The two main sources of protein I eat currently are eggs and kefir, I’m introducing greek yogurt, but am doing it really slow, because the last couple times it made me constipated.

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

I struggled so much with hypoglycemia that I had to start each day off with a snib of steak for breakfast with my meal. I can’t remember the brand, but I can get low mercury tuna here that I would also eat. How do you feel about sardines? Are you eating any free range organic chicken? A couple times a week is okay. You want to battle the candida, but not by causing yourself other problems……I just had to eat more meat than was called for – blood type – recovering celiac – low blood sugar. Protein does help stablize a person. It takes longer to break down and holds you longer.

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

I’ve seen a few people on here who use BCAA’s as a protein source. I’m considering trying it out. I haven’t gotten an answer from an expert on here on whether or not it’s totally safe, but I’ve read that deficiency of branched chain amino acids can be one of the factors that causes CRC, so I’m hoping it could only help to add them into my regimen.

chausse112
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 17

xday2dazex wrote: I’ve seen a few people on here who use BCAA’s as a protein source. I’m considering trying it out. I haven’t gotten an answer from an expert on here on whether or not it’s totally safe, but I’ve read that deficiency of branched chain amino acids can be one of the factors that causes CRC, so I’m hoping it could only help to add them into my regimen.

what is BCAA’s as a protein source?

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Trouble getting protein’ is closed to new replies.