Trouble breathing!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Trouble breathing!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  benc 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

In the last few weeks my asthma (of which I nearly died of 3 times as a child, but have been completely clear of an adult), has really intensified.

Last night, and a few nights in that time, its woken me for the need to use my inhaler & taken 30-45m to start working – to the extent I consider I might need to go into hospital to use a nebuliser.

Usually I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I need to use my inhaler over a year, and past years I might have had one summer day I needed it randomly, but this is getting beyond a joke. I’m using it between 4-8 times per day.

Reading Rasters post about grape fruit seed extract had me wondering if that could have been aggravating it, or possible drinking raw goats milk kefir?

Could this be to do with my treatment? My hay fever this summer has been the worst it has for many years, but it has rained non-stop for nearly 2 1/2 months.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’ve read research showing that the components in grapefruit (extract as well) can interfere with certain medications, but it doesn’t sound like you were on medications for your asthma, correct? I also know that GSE can boost the immune system which also shouldn’t interfere with your asthma. If you wish to test it, just stop taking the GSE altogether and see what happens.

Mold is a microscopic fungus which can trigger an asthma attack (as you probably know); have you had enough rain to produce more mold than normally would occur after a period of rain?

Have you thoroughly checked your house for mold in the last few weeks following so much rain?

The fact that your hay fever is worse as well may be an environmental clue.

Able

benc

Able900 wrote: I’ve read research showing that the components in grapefruit (extract as well) can interfere with certain medications, but it doesn’t sound like you were on medications for your asthma, correct? I also know that GSE can boost the immune system which also shouldn’t interfere with your asthma. If you wish to test it, just stop taking the GSE altogether and see what happens.

Mold is a microscopic fungus which can trigger an asthma attack (as you probably know); have you had enough rain to produce more mold than normally would occur after a period of rain?

Have you thoroughly checked your house for mold in the last few weeks following so much rain?

The fact that your hay fever is worse as well may be an environmental clue.

Able

The rain has been ridiculous & other than a few hours in the day its been mostly cloudy so no where for pollen & pollution too go, although the next 4 days are due to be hot.

The only mould was at the entrance of our flat (downstairs), but its been cleared up. Otherwise there is no visual signs of it anywhere else.

Generally, other than some gas if I eat high protein, my candida symptoms & treatment has been going well. I feel much more energised & skin flare ups have been far less aggressive.

I’ve been taking hayfever drugs, & inhalers (ventolin), i’ve not gone back onto becotide to try & calm it down.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The rain has been ridiculous & other than a few hours in the day its been mostly cloudy so no where for pollen & pollution too go, although the next 4 days are due to be hot. The only mould was at the entrance of our flat (downstairs), but its been cleared up. Otherwise there is no visual signs of it anywhere else.

With that much rain there almost has to be mold someplace, and mold is almost never located in an easily seen place, but normally in or behind something, even behind walls, in closets, cabinets, crawl space or basements, etc. In other words, you may not even be able to find some of it.

I’ve been taking hayfever drugs, & inhalers (ventolin), i’ve not gone back onto becotide to try & calm it down.

I would definitely stop taking the GSE.

Able

benc

Able900 wrote: I would definitely stop taking the GSE.

Able

Thanks I have stopped as of today.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Trouble breathing!’ is closed to new replies.