Triphala is a load of bs

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Triphala is a load of bs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kalexandr 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

So i recently have been reading online about Triphala, some kind of rejuvinative, colon cleansing herb that originated from India. Im here to let you guys know that you should NOT waste your money on it.

I bought Triphala fro the company Paradise Organics. The triphala came in 250mg capsules of the three herbs Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula). I took it for about a week and my constipation became even more severe, I didnt go to the restroom for nearly SIX days until i stopped taking them yesterday and finally got some out today. Not to mention the herbs also made me extremely bloated and gassy. I was hoping this product would rejuvenate and destroy the candida.

What do you think about Triphala?

kalexandr
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Triphala is a universal remedy. Ayurvedic doctors say: when nothing works – take triphala. I used to take it for my candida overgrowth but discontinued, don’t know why, mabye I am using enough things.. anyway – it is very prescious thing for me, you should read more about it In some Ayurvedic encyclopedia.
    Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Triphala is a load of bs’ is closed to new replies.