Train21 checking in (update)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Train21 checking in (update)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  train21 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

train21
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 21

You can check my post history if you want but I’m the guy who has been unable to take even 1/8th of a teaspoon of coconut oil without feeling TERRIBLE. So I just wanted to update you guys real quick. I talked to my doctor, and I started taking Oxycodone for my pain a few times a day. I understand that I will get addicted to this but the pain is so bad for the fungal infection I have to kill it some how. So, I have been taking anti fungals for a little over a week now.

I am taking one sf722 everyday and I just added in 1-tsp of coconut oil a few days ago. The die off is still terrible with the oxys (thats how bad the die off is) but it allows me to at least deal with it. I hope to add another tsp of coconut oil next week. My goal is to get to 3 tsp of coconit oil and 3 sff722’s taken at the same time, and then take it from there. Any how, I’m glad I’m at least starting to kill the thing.

I have cut out coconut bread, and am just getting my carbs from buckwheat for now. I’m on the strict diet,although I eat chicken a few times a day, hoping to see results.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thanks for the update, Train, as I have been wondering about you. I’m glad to see that you found a way to take a few antifungals. At least you’re on the path now.

Good luck to you, and please keep us updated as to your progress.

Able

train21
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 21

Able900;33480 wrote:
    Thanks for the update, Train, as I have been wondering about you. I’m glad to see that you found a way to take a few antifungals. At least you’re on the path now.

Good luck to you, and please keep us updated as to your progress.

Able

thanks able for the kind words 🙂 and I will keep you guys updated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Train21 checking in (update)’ is closed to new replies.