Toxins staying in the body?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Toxins staying in the body?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  wol1 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

wol1
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 31

In the beginning when I had die-off symptoms and went into the sauna I felt great afterwards. Now I feel completely shit after the sauna, rapid heart beat, feels like I’m gonna faint, bloating stomach, tired etc. It feels like the toxins aren’t leaving my body because I feel bad all the time, I’m 2 weeks in on the protocol btw. Is it possible that dead yeast is still in my stomach spreading toxins or something like that?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you are not consuming enough salt or water then this could attribute to why you feel crappy. You also should not overdo how long you spend in the sauna…the more you overdo it the worst you will feel. People might be pretty hardcore about sauna’s where you are from but I would only do it for short periods of time.

Another problem is your body releases a lot of minerals when you use a sauna. If you were to address some of these deficiencies then things might not be so bad.

-raster

wol1

raster;49380 wrote: If you are not consuming enough salt or water then this could attribute to why you feel crappy. You also should not overdo how long you spend in the sauna…the more you overdo it the worst you will feel. People might be pretty hardcore about sauna’s where you are from but I would only do it for short periods of time.

Another problem is your body releases a lot of minerals when you use a sauna. If you were to address some of these deficiencies then things might not be so bad.

-raster

water is fine, I drink lots of water, as for salt, same as before so shouldn’t be a problem. Doesn’t really matter how long I stay in the sauna, even hot shower for 10 mins(sitting in the shower) makes me dizzy when I stand up. Could be minerals but I have no idea really. Will try enema in a few days when I get my kit to see if that makes it better. I also get a feeling of wanting to vomit when I eat antifungals as brussel sprouts(makes me think there’s a overload of toxins and it’s the bodys way of saying no more now).

wol1

I got the enema today, didnt make me feel better. I have bad appetite, nausea, super tired, dizzy and weird feeling in my head when I stand up, my head gets all warm. Can it be because of high/low blood pressure maybe?…

Haha btw: “People might be pretty hardcore about sauna’s where you are from but I would only do it for short periods of time.” Loved that part, I think I’m the least hardcore when it comes to sauna, I wanna go out after 5mins 😀

Anyways thanks for the help Raster, you truly are a hero for helping everyone here.

Also raster(or anyone who thinks they can answer this), is this: http://www.iherb.com/Solgar-Ester-C-Plus-1000-mg-Vitamin-C-180-Tablets/8813 a good form of vitamine c?

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

wol1;49423 wrote: I have bad appetite, nausea, super tired, dizzy and weird feeling in my head when I stand up, my head gets all warm. Can it be because of high/low blood pressure maybe?…

Sounds like die off to me.
    What is your blood pressure the last time you measured it?

karencroskrey
    Replies: 17

I agree, it sounds like die off. How much molybdenum are you taking daily? Also, when I drink chlorella (I have the powder version instead of capsule) it makes me feel better too. Can you ease up on antifungals for awhile? It’s really bad for you to have such extreme die off symptoms.

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

I also agree with everyone else. Sounds like die off.

Although enema’s can help, they aren’t going to completely rid you of all die off symptoms immediately. Other things come into play too like what type of enema you are doing, how much you are using and how long you are holding it in for.

I found during heights of my die off, the toxins sucked the moisture out of my stool causing me to become a concrete slab inside. This is where enema’s can really shine.

As for the vitamin C, it does list sugar in the ingredients. I would try to find one that specifically says no sugar. I found one in my grocery store, no name brand for 10 bucks. They are out there. Just gotta look hard. I find that anything chewable is almost always going to have sugar in it to make it taste “good”.

wol1

Thanks for all the answers guys, really appreciate it. It could very well be die-off as you say(probably is), I just got paranoid because it didn’t feel like in the beginning when I had die-off and a sauna/hot bath doesn’t help now like it did then. Now it’s more constant, guess I’ll just keep on going and see if it’s get better with time. I haven’t measured my blood pressure in a long time, maybe I should buy one to have at home.

The enema I took was water with himalayan salt.
    As for molybdenum I take 150 mcg after each meal, sometimes 300 if I’ve eaten much antifungals. I don’t really feel that it helps even though I know it should.
    Smitty: Oh damn, didn’t see that.. that’s the hardest part of all this after how you feel, to find supplements that you actually can take..

cramtisla
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Thank you very much for this information, I was looking for something like this

wol1

Smitty99;49455 wrote: I also agree with everyone else. Sounds like die off.

Although enema’s can help, they aren’t going to completely rid you of all die off symptoms immediately. Other things come into play too like what type of enema you are doing, how much you are using and how long you are holding it in for.

I found during heights of my die off, the toxins sucked the moisture out of my stool causing me to become a concrete slab inside. This is where enema’s can really shine.

As for the vitamin C, it does list sugar in the ingredients. I would try to find one that specifically says no sugar. I found one in my grocery store, no name brand for 10 bucks. They are out there. Just gotta look hard. I find that anything chewable is almost always going to have sugar in it to make it taste “good”.

Btw Smitty, if you could post an effective enema/enemas session to get rid of toxins I would like to try it to see if I get better doing that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Toxins staying in the body?’ is closed to new replies.