Toxin Flush through Sweat!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Toxin Flush through Sweat!!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

how are you guys doing this?

at this point all I am doin is running for about 30min..4 days a week.

but, I think I need to sweat more, and excessive running might cause weight loss, which I don’t want to.

I dont think Epsom Salt bath works for me (personal reasons).

What other options do we have?

Sauna/Steam bath? Where can I get access to these, does all YMCA locations offer this with basic membership? Or, do I need to search for something else?

Do we need to do physical activity on diet, does it help any, considering the low carb diet, and low energy levels.

Can I completely stop running and just sweat through saunas/steam baths.

Or, should I do both.

I am looking at something so that, I can sweat a lot, but not loose weight.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

bump

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

at this point all I am doin is running for about 30min..4 days a week.

You shouldn’t be running at all during the treatment; walking is fine, but not running.

but, I think I need to sweat more, and excessive running might cause weight loss, which I don’t want to.

That’s what saunas and hot baths and soaks are for and why they’re suggested by the experts.

What other options do we have? Sauna/Steam bath?

Yes.

Where can I get access to these, does all YMCA locations offer this with basic membership?

Call a local YMCA and find out. Do you have a tub? If so, you can create your own make-shift sauna.

Do we need to do physical activity on diet, does it help any, considering the low carb diet, and low energy levels.

Very mild exercise only should be used as walking or light swimming.

Can I completely stop running and just sweat through saunas/steam baths. Or, should I do both.

You shouldn’t be running or lifting weights or any other strenuous exercise until you’re much closer to a cure. These all make it more difficult to build your immune system and adrenals.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Nikki, there should be a variety of places near where you live that have sauna’s, jacuzzis, steam rooms, etc. I know for instance that 24-hour fitness has them at most of their facilities and its like $25-40 a month to join their club. I would look at local athletic clubs, ymca’s, non-profit athletic clubs, etc. Over here in the PNW we have an abundance of mineral springs where you can soak and detox (some for free).

You can even purchase a sauna for less than $500 for your home, lol. Its about the size of a refrigerator.

I agree with able’s statements and feel that you should not be working out until you get your gut more in check. Even simply sitting under the sun can cause sweating during the hot summer.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Toxin Flush through Sweat!!!!’ is closed to new replies.