Took Molybdenum 150mcg for a few days to help die off symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Took Molybdenum 150mcg for a few days to help die off symptoms

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  johndowning1023 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

johndowning1023
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Took Molybdenum 150mcg for a few days to help die off symptoms. After I started to take them I’ve had tinnitus (ringing in the ears) does anyone know ways to remove molybdenum from the body?

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Replies: 148

No. When did you stop the molybdenum? Do the symptoms persist? Keep us updated.

johndowning1023
    Participant

Yes they ring 24/7 now, I stopped about two weeks ago when the ringing started to get worse. Is there recommend supplements to take along with molybdenum to help curb possible side effects?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The ringing ears likely is related to die-off and not molybdenum. In fact its a histamine symptom.

-raster

johndowning1023
    Participant

Thank you I looked up Histamine Intolerance if may be that, great I just set an appointment to see an Allergist I’ll keep yall updated

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Took Molybdenum 150mcg for a few days to help die off symptoms’ is closed to new replies.