Too much money?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Too much money?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tsunny 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Melones
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi Everyone, I am looking for some advice, I will keep it short.

My Boyfriend has just been for a live blood analysis and the lady confirmed he has Candida, she said it was bad.

She then went through everything we need to buy for clearing his candida, she said he needs the following..

~ Multi B Vitamins in liquid form
    ~ High dose vitamin C powder form
    ~ Diatomaceous earth (for 1 month)
    ~ Latero Flora

She said this would be the only way to clear his body of the candida. We do not have much money but if we had to buy this it would come to a total of €90 ($115). To me that seemed a lot so I thought I would check the web and I came across this website.

I have just been reading about the Cleansing (Step 1). It says nothing about any of the above.

Does anyone recommend I purchase these from the lady or should my boyfriend just stick to The Candida Diet on this website (Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3)?

Thank you for reading….sorry it wasnt as short as I would have wanted! 🙂

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Melones;30371 wrote: Hi Everyone, I am looking for some advice, I will keep it short.

My Boyfriend has just been for a live blood analysis and the lady confirmed he has Candida, she said it was bad.

She then went through everything we need to buy for clearing his candida, she said he needs the following..

~ Latero Flora

She said this would be the only way to clear his body of the candida. We do not have much money but if we had to buy this it would come to a total of €90 ($115). To me that seemed a lot so I thought I would check the web and I came across this website.

I have just been reading about the Cleansing (Step 1). It says nothing about any of the above.

Does anyone recommend I purchase these from the lady or should my boyfriend just stick to The Candida Diet on this website (Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3)?

Do you think that is too much money ??
    I have spent more than $ 20 000 since 2008.!

Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello melones,

A candida overgrowth is a very serious condition and is difficult to recover from; I would put it up there with mono, aids, cancer, etc. as far as its difficulty and duration in recovering from. Plan on a 6-18 month recovery period.

I don’t think vitamins B and C will cure your infestation very much or make too much of a difference; they will make you feel better but won’t kill any candida. If you wanted to save money, you can simply get cheaper vitamins (such as swansons).

Additionally, one bottle of probiotics will not cure your infestation and you will need many bottles of them. I would look into trying out some other strains of probiotics in time such as HMF neuro or megaflora as a comparison. A 12 month supply should cost close to $500 US.

Cleansing only creates a beneficial environment for recovery but doesn’t kill very much candida and won’t make much of a dent in their numbers.

I would not follow the website diet because it is not very strict. They promote eating foods such as beef and pork which takes days to digest while chicken and fish only take hours to digest in comparison. Additionally, you should eat low amounts of starches, molds, and sugars and thus should avoid/minimize items like rice, potatoes, corn, fruits, nuts, etc. while on the diet. The website promotes many of these food items which could set back your recovery. We have a strict forum diet that removes all of the bad foods.

The diet itself is very expensive so I would worry about this just as much as the supplements.

Diatomaceous earth is relatively cheap but you will likely want and need to try other antifungals when it runs out.

If you want to compare your vitamins list to mine; I spend about $500 (US) every 2 months on the diet.

-raster

Melones

dvjorge;30372 wrote:

Hi Everyone, I am looking for some advice, I will keep it short.

~ Latero Flora

Do you think that is too much money ??
    I have spent more than $ 20 000 since 2008.!

Jorge.

Hi Jorge,

No I was asking the question if this was too much money (see the ?) I am unaware of Candida and the costs

Melones

raster;30375 wrote: Hello melones,

A candida overgrowth is a very serious condition and is difficult to recover from; I would put it up there with mono, aids, cancer, etc. as far as its difficulty and duration in recovering from. Plan on a 6-18 month recovery period.

I don’t think vitamins B and C will cure your infestation very much or make too much of a difference; they will make you feel better but won’t kill any candida. If you wanted to save money, you can simply get cheaper vitamins (such as swansons).

Additionally, one bottle of probiotics will not cure your infestation and you will need many bottles of them. I would look into trying out some other strains of probiotics in time such as HMF neuro or megaflora as a comparison. A 12 month supply should cost close to $500 US.

Cleansing only creates a beneficial environment for recovery but doesn’t kill very much candida and won’t make much of a dent in their numbers.

I would not follow the website diet because it is not very strict. They promote eating foods such as beef and pork which takes days to digest while chicken and fish only take hours to digest in comparison. Additionally, you should eat low amounts of starches, molds, and sugars and thus should avoid/minimize items like rice, potatoes, corn, fruits, nuts, etc. while on the diet. The website promotes many of these food items which could set back your recovery. We have a strict forum diet that removes all of the bad foods.

The diet itself is very expensive so I would worry about this just as much as the supplements.

Diatomaceous earth is relatively cheap but you will likely want and need to try other antifungals when it runs out.

If you want to compare your vitamins list to mine; I spend about $500 (US) every 2 months on the diet.

-raster

Thank you Raster, that was extremely helpful for me. My problem is I live in a country that tend to rip people off, they double and sometimes triple the price on items and I was concerned this was the case.

It does seem like a very expensive illness, I best start saving my money so we can get my boyfriend sorted.

Thanks again Raster 🙂

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Noone has alot of money for any of this and it feels like a curse. To start, if your able to grow some or all of your own vegetables without any pesticides would help. If not, find a market with the lowest prices and buy a little at a time. Buy as much garlic if you can and chop it up and eat it raw. You can put it on anything. It would be great to have a few hens for eggs. Eggs should be fairly cheap to buy where your at. No dairy products. The costly things are the supplements and probiotics. If you can buy even one. Look for a wellness/health store that may be able to help you piece together what you can afford. It may take longer to heal though but its a start. You say this is a bad case so have your boyfriend follow the strict diet as best possible and get what supplement(s) you can. Educate yourself about this condition and you will be less likely to get ripped off. Its a long road for anyone with yeast overgrowth just do your best.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Too much money?’ is closed to new replies.