Tiredness

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Will
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi all,

Has anyone got any tips for a pick me up or combating tiredness?

Thanks

Will
    Replies: 1

BUMP!!!!

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Will;47685 wrote: Hi all,

Has anyone got any tips for a pick me up or combating tiredness?

Thanks

Your body is fighting quite a battle and can use as much REST as you can incorporate into your schedule. I suggest a MINIMUM of 8 to 10 hours a day and at times, when going through gnarly die off and your body is overwhelmed with toxins you might even increase sleep/rest to 12 hours.

I’ve also read where light exercise, such as walking, yoga, stretching, swimming, moderate bkiing and the like can help – endorphin release which also helps with getting that deep sleep/rest your body needs right now as you recover. You wouldn’t do a strenuous 10k run with the flu, would you? Same concept just over a much longer duration depending on the severity of your CRC. The blood test is a good indicator of where you stand if you can afford it: simple blood test and the most accurate diagnostic with a marker you can refer to as to judge progress further on down the line.

I know it sounds boring as heck but, isn’t it worth taking that time to really study the entire protocol, read on subjects surrounding CRC to help you better understand the entire condition you are suffering from.

Not to mention: FOOD…nutrition can boost energy, more protein and the like: the b-vits which the linited amount of good bacteria can’t supply to the body, etc.. However, that’s the reason to arm yourself with knowledge in studying all you can handle taking in – you’ll understand you have to limit particularly red meat as ammonia gas is created during it’s digestion. Candida releases ammonia gas to make it’s environment more hospitable for it’s survival: aka, a more alkaline GI tract. I learned that one the hard way!!!

Typically, a healthy person only needs about a minimum of 50g’s of protein a day. If tolerated a healing body can utilize up to 100g’s of protein. My doc suggests the target of 75g’s of protein a day for me at this juncture: not to say that’s appropriate for anyone else. I still struggle with how to accomplish even 50g’s of protein a day, let alone 50% more considering the limited protein sources the strict diet allows.

I’m no expert, only another sufferer trying to pay forward what I can….I’m sure there are others who can help you much better. Personally, I see the sudden tiredness/flu like symptoms to be gnarly die off symptoms which is a good sign of the healing process: though not fun. This was really got much worse with when my doc finally got me on diflucan which tells me it’s having a positive antifungal effect!!! Remember not all unpleasant side effects of treatment are worthy of concern as some could mean your body is starting to make forward progress: like a curve, you have to get worse for a while in order to heal and feel better later. Besides, if you note within the protocol there’s many remedies to limit die off symptoms.

Wishing you all the healing graces and blessings you require and then some,
    Flailing

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

Regular meditation and relaxation have been shown to boost genes that encourage efficient mitochondrial function (i.e. the energy centres of the cell). Conversely, one could also reasonably conclude that stress would make mitochondria function inefficiently, in addition to the other raft of depleting factors that stress may induce.

Moral of the story: de-stress and promote deep relaxation. It will benefit your energy, sleep, detoxification and general physical and psychical regulation.

Feelinbetter
    Replies: 9

Hey Will!
    I hear you – yesterday I felt like a truck hit me and my inner RPM wouldn’t rev beyond 1… I figure when that hits its die-off and it’s ultimately a good thing right? I usually back down a little on the antifungals and rest more, drink lots of herbal tea (to cleanse it all out faster) and ramp up the raw veggies and vitamins. By the end of the day I felt better but man it can be rough. I am a teacher and school starts tomorrow and I am a bit worried about keeping my energy going all day…
    I also take milk thistle and molybdenum for the die-off – I assume you too? If not make sure you start! it made a huge difference in how I felt.
    Good luck! Hang in there!

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

also, this is a great supplement to support the adrenals, I can’t live without it on rough, demanding days.

https://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/Drenamin
    http://www.pureformulas.com/drenamin-90-tablets-by-standard-process.html#sthash.uDv9uaqh.dpbs

Feelinbetter
    Replies: 9

Hi Kjones
    The Drenamin supplements have a lot of strange ingredients… are all of these ok on the diet?
    Proprietary Blend: 730 mg
    Calcium lactate, defatted wheat (germ), bovine liver, bovine adrenal, porcine stomach, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal PMG extract, choline bitartrate, alfalfa extract, dried buckwheat (leaf) juice, buckwheat (seed), magnesium citrate, oat flour, mushroom, bovine bone, para-aminobenzoate, allantoin, porcine brain, veal bone, carrot (root), soybean lecithin, rice (bran), and mixed tocopherols (soy).

Other Ingredients: Honey, cellulose, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, riboflavin, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.

The effects sound good but I am wondering about gluten and all the porcine and bovine parts…
    Extra energy would be great though!

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Feelinbetter;48418 wrote: Hi Kjones
    The Drenamin supplements have a lot of strange ingredients… are all of these ok on the diet?
    Proprietary Blend: 730 mg
    Calcium lactate, defatted wheat (germ), bovine liver, bovine adrenal, porcine stomach, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal PMG extract, choline bitartrate, alfalfa extract, dried buckwheat (leaf) juice, buckwheat (seed), magnesium citrate, oat flour, mushroom, bovine bone, para-aminobenzoate, allantoin, porcine brain, veal bone, carrot (root), soybean lecithin, rice (bran), and mixed tocopherols (soy).

Other Ingredients: Honey, cellulose, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, riboflavin, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.

The effects sound good but I am wondering about gluten and all the porcine and bovine parts…
    Extra energy would be great though!

My nd recommended this supplement for me. Raster has mentioned it before, too. I was leary about it at first, too, but then I started taking it more, and I noticed that it actually helped me not just want to sit there when I was having a particular bad day. The blend is suppose to help your adrenals, which is what we all want to get our immune and adrenals back in tip-top shape.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Ya I’ve used this supplement for over a year with very positive results. Keep in my that me and kjones are seeing the same naturopath who prescribed it and he has 20+ years treating candida and yeast infections.

Basically all you take is 6 tablets per day (between meals) which are quite small, maybe a little bit larger than the end of an eraser on a pencil. So the net amount of bad ingredients you are consuming is quite miniscule, maybe the equivilent to a few grains of sand for some of them. Standard process is the oldest vitamin manufacturer in the world and they have been making supplements for over 100 years! Food derived sources are best if you have nutritional/vitamin deficiencies because your body will be able to utilize the supplements easier vs. other vitamins.

A holistic approach to fighting candida involves addressing multiple organs at once and your adrenals are an important one for the immune system.

The main ingredients I would worry about include wheat germ, alfalfa, oat floar, mushroom, soybean lecithin, honey, and tocopherols (soy). The ingredients from animals are from specific organs of these animals which are more easily utilized for the same purpose by our body. So if we consume liver from a chicken, our body will use the liver to heal our liver because its similar molecules, etc.

-raster

raster
    Participant

Seperately will, I would suggest that you consume more snacks between meals. I would also support your liver which has a strong relationship to your adrenals and affects how you feel.

Additionally, a good tea to have on the diet for energy is chamomile tea. If you steep it longer than 8 mins, it has the opposite effect of making you tired. Its also antifungal, promotes digestion, and supports your liver. It has tons of properties. I drink 3 cups per day and this is better than drinking caffeine because you feel normal.

-raster

SueSullivan
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 108

Raster, when you steep your chamomile for 8 minutes, are you reheating it to keep it hot? I end up steeping most of my teas for upwards of 15 minutes because I forget about them (brain fog!) and I’ve not noticed that effect of chamomile yet. I was wondering if I let it cool down too fast.

raster
    Participant

I steep mine for like an hour. What I mean is boil the water up, put it in cup with tea bag, and let it cool down naturally. For me, it takes a long time for it to cool!

-raster

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Tiredness’ is closed to new replies.