Tired of trying maybe you can help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Tired of trying maybe you can help

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jaw 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

amir
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Can some1 tell what’s wrong with my diet plan

Breakfast
    Gluten free rolled oats with blueberries ,dr.axe bone broth protein and sunflower seeds .
    Lunch
    Salmon with zucchini and and spinach with 1 tsbp apple cider vinegar
    Dinner
    Chicken breast with salad (avocado,lettuce,cucumber,garlic,tahini,olive oil)
    Between meals i drink 1 tsbp soaked ground flax seeds and bowl of broccoli and celery soup with ginger .
    Now i started adding 3 teaspoons of coconut oil per day and normally what bothers me the most is gas and acne but is it possible that the coccunt oil made me worse cause now i suffer more with gas should I continue consuming it ?
    And yeah it’s virgin pure unrefined organic oil .
    I also take probiotics and digestive enzymes .
    And final thing is there any limitation regarding the amount of carbs per day ?
    Like a num of grams per day ?

WhiteTrash
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 35

Why would anything be wrong with your diet? Are you feeling aggravated symptoms when on it?

amir
    Participant

On most days i feel good but my question is it possible that coconut oil can cause some gastrointestinal discomfort like gas ?

WhiteTrash
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 35

Any compound that has antimicrobial activity has the potential to cause GI distress

amir
    Participant

So what do you think i should do ?

king tut
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 41

The gas is just your bug guts dying off, the acne is die off coming through your skin instead of out other elimination channels. If you don’t feel too awful or too dizzy, keep doing what you are doing, it means the treatments are working.

amir
    Participant

Thanks i”ll reduce it to 1 tsbp per day .

jaw
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 16

Found a few issues with the diet. Would recommend cutting out blueberries to see if that changes anything. Also cut out the sunflower seeds due to the mold.
    I have had a pretty bad experience with oats, anytime I eat it, I get severe bloating and reactions come back so you could try limiting it or stopping it.
    Most people don’t get a reaction from coconut oil so I don’t think thats the problem but you could try cycling on and off to see the difference.
    I don’t think theres a carb limit as some foods like buckwheat are generally safe though they contain a high carb count.
    Back when I was on the candida diet, I followed the 25g sugar per day limit rule.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.