Tips for life on the go?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Tips for life on the go?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cmcanepa
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 5

Hi everyone!
    I’ve been on the diet for 2 months and I’ve been lucky enough to fully focus on my health, the diet and the protocol but now I’m starting to get more and more busy with other projects. I’m currently at the airport about to leave on a week-long work trip. So my question for you all is how do you eat when you are on the go? I’ve made some chicken jerky and plan on getting some yogurt, avos and whatever veggies seem like I can just eat them off the shelves. But I eat soooo much on this diet that I can’t go out to restaurants 8 times a day to get salad or whatever. So any tips? I’m sure some of you long timers have a few tricks in these situations. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i would love to hear others ideas ive been struggling with this also !

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

This girl’s blog has a ton of articles, and if you click on her home page, you’ll notice that she just posted that she’s cured and eating what she wants.

Sugarless Student Blog

nigol
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 8

me as well, i cant possibly follow this diet unless i was home 24/7

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Yeah – I’m doing a trip to LA/Disneyland in a month and I originally told myself I’d be healed by then and eat whatever for the week, but it’s not really looking like that’s going to be the case. I will be staying at my cousin’s place, so I’m going to have access to a kitchen, but basically I was planning on taking a couple of loaves of coconut bread with me, and just making some big batches of soup and salads to take around with me while I’m there.

There is this AMAZING thermos from kleen kanteen that is super insulated and can keep liquids hot for up to 8 hours. I filled it with Bieler broth today for a long job I went to and it kept it hot for me until my break late in the day.

Obviously, this would be harder without access to a kitchen, but even if you had a place with a microwave/fridge, you could cook up a few things. Also, you can microwave eggs. It’s definitely not ideal, but it is doable.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tips for life on the go?’ is closed to new replies.