Tip of Penis tingles/itches in 6 yr old boy

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Tip of Penis tingles/itches in 6 yr old boy

This topic contains 88 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Lippygirl 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • Author

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

KikiH;53523 wrote:
    As “impossible” has pointed out there is an underlying issue allowing the candida to flourish. So as a result of the new focus on candida and the other concerns I’ve listed I have sought out a functional md.
    !

I think it’s wise to look for the underlying issue to fix rather than focusing all your efforts on managing symptoms. To me, digestive disturbances or candida is just a symptom of the underlying cause. Of course, it’s important in the short-term to get these problems under control in order to alleviate suffering, but in the long-term a more permanent solution is needed.

It’s my belief that all candida sufferers have an underlying heavy metal toxicity. The methylation pathway that impossible is very knowledgeable about is responsible for detoxing your body of heavy metals in addition to many other things some of which include fighting off viruses and bacteria infections. When your body gets more heavy metals (like mercury from root canals) than it can handle the methylation process comes to a halt and further impairs your ability to detox. It turns into a vicious cycle where more toxins accumulated impairs your ability to detox and your inability to detox forces you to accumulate more toxins. It’s a bit of a catch-22.

In addition, the most toxic of the heavy metals BY FAR is mercury and causes the most widespread damage. The two most effective ways to treat this difficult situation, to me, seem to be 1) frequent low-dose chelation (the Andy Cutler protocol), and 2) addressing the methylation pathway with targeted nutritional supplemenation aimed at addressing individual genetic mutations. If I were you, these are the areas I would try and learn the most about once you get this specific situation sorted away.

Hope that helped!

mark2
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 26

Hello,please listen to DVJORGE,my symtoms started the same way ,tingling at the penis tip,I follow my mds and they lead me the wrong way,today i am paying a high price with a fungal infection.Dont wait too long ,he is a kid and give him the right treatment.

mark.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

ThomasJoel2;53526 wrote:

As “impossible” has pointed out there is an underlying issue allowing the candida to flourish. So as a result of the new focus on candida and the other concerns I’ve listed I have sought out a functional md.
    !

I think it’s wise to look for the underlying issue to fix rather than focusing all your efforts on managing symptoms. To me, digestive disturbances or candida is just a symptom of the underlying cause. Of course, it’s important in the short-term to get these problems under control in order to alleviate suffering, but in the long-term a more permanent solution is needed.

It’s my belief that all candida sufferers have an underlying heavy metal toxicity. The methylation pathway that impossible is very knowledgeable about is responsible for detoxing your body of heavy metals in addition to many other things some of which include fighting off viruses and bacteria infections. When your body gets more heavy metals (like mercury from root canals) than it can handle the methylation process comes to a halt and further impairs your ability to detox. It turns into a vicious cycle where more toxins accumulated impairs your ability to detox and your inability to detox forces you to accumulate more toxins. It’s a bit of a catch-22.

In addition, the most toxic of the heavy metals BY FAR is mercury and causes the most widespread damage. The two most effective ways to treat this difficult situation, to me, seem to be 1) frequent low-dose chelation (the Andy Cutler protocol), and 2) addressing the methylation pathway with targeted nutritional supplemenation aimed at addressing individual genetic mutations. If I were you, these are the areas I would try and learn the most about once you get this specific situation sorted away.

Hope that helped!

Yes, there are causes that allows candida to flourish. One of them is a severe disruption of the antagonistic bacterial flora. You can have a responsive immune system but a flora disruption will allow candida to colonize tissues. It is extremely hard to cure an intestinal fungal overgrowth because there aren’t effective antifungals that targets the intestines totally. Some intestinal parts are very difficult to reach internally and the worse, one time there are enough amount of candida colonies present inside the intestines, they MANIPULATE cell mediated immunity. So, think about the organism itself as a the main cause of immune suppression. Some people also have heavy metal toxicity impairing cell-mediated immunity. It is true mercury and other heavy metal affect the Th1 arm but mercury isn’t the only one underlying cause of a persistent fungal overgrowth. Chronic antigenemia and a severe antagonistic flora disruption also are. There isn’t an universal cause of candida but several of them sometimes combined.

Hope this help and good luck with your son.!

Jorge.

KikiH
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 29

Is there a way to post pictures on this site? He’s had a couple new rashes pop up since yesterday. I wonder of they appear to be caused by candida. If there’s anyway to tell.

KikiH

dvjorge;53525 wrote:

Why you don’t find an allergist who test him for Candida Delayed Hypersensitivity ??

This is the proper test for him. This test will show if he has cell-mediated immune response to candida antigen. After the result, you can select a proper treatment for him.

Jorge.[

A recent iGg by Alletess test revealed strong sensitivity to bakers yeast and a low one to brewers yeast which was the first glimpse at a yeast sensitivity. Previous stool sample did not turn up yeast but it did other opportunistic bacteria. Yeast is coming to the forefront now whereas I’ve been mostly concerned with his Positive ANA blood test.

As impossible has pointed out there is an underlying issue allowing the candida to flourish. So as a result of the new focus on candida and the other concerns I’ve listed I have sought out a functional md.

I think this goes beyond what an allergist might do. The most recent visit to an allergist to figure these things out resulted in tests for the foods that we have been avoiding. They weren’t interested in testing anything else. My sons overall IgE was 259 when it should be less than 90. The test also confirmed that the things we are avoiding are for a good reason.

The new practice that I’ve made an appt with does allergy tests as well so I’m sure we will cover all bases. Thanks!

No, IGG isn’t an implicated immune response during a mucosal yeast overgrowth. You need to know if he has cell-mediated immunity to candida. Hes is having persistent symptoms on his penis glans that may be a fungal infection. This may be an intracellular yeast infection that needs proper treatment. There IS nothing alternative that can cure it. In fact, there isn’t too much information about it in the medical community.
    I am only trying to help you. Candida Delayed Hypersensitivity test will tell you if your son Th1 arm is responding to the presence of candida antigen. If there is an immune response, a proper systemic antifungal treatment will cure it in a relative short term. However, if the test is negative, then you have to think about restoring the immunity and a long term treatment.

I am assuming the infection is fungal. I have seen almost all with candida. Terrible cases responding when things are done properly.

Jorge.

I will definitely ask about this test. What is generally the proper treatment that you are referring to?

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Kiki, what jorge is talking about has to do with that link I posted. Read it if you havent yet. Basically, antibodies are produced by the Th2 (humoral) branch of the immune system. This branch can only take care of infections and foreign objects that reside outside of the cells in the body. Th1 cells head up the cellular mediated immune branch. This branch does not use antibodies, its more of a direct attack and its main responsibility is for infections that reside inside of the cells. The Th1 branch is what is needed to take out fungal infections, viral infections like hhv too. It also keeps the Th2 branch in check so that it doesnt produce antibodies to things it shouldnt, as in the case of allergies or other IgG/IgM related sensitivity reactions (that can produce symptoms such as fatigue, irritability, anxiety/depression, restless legs, brain fog, migraines, upset stomach etc). One way to check its function is to introduce an antigen into the skin and checking for and measuring a welt 48-72 hours later. This test is typically performed by some allergists. This is the branch that some immune suppressing bugs can actually shut down, and some people have physiology or other problems that make this branch weak and susceptible. There are many things you can do to boost its performance.

What jorge said is true to a point, for some people. Everyone is different. Also, many peoples infections just clear up from doing things like chelating heavy metals, addressing methylation, or whatever their specific problem is. Its all very individual. What needs to be done is to find and treat any problems and just take as much of a load off the body as you can while finding what allowed it to happen in the first place and take care of it.

I know its all so confusing while you are learning, stick with it, the more you know the better the odds of success. Alot of people will tell you their own learning was an instrumental or essential part of their getting better. If you have any questions you know where to ask them. The docs you are going to see are familiar with running through the basics of all this and know what tests to use. Its a great next step, hopefully the last one. The little ones almost always come around the fastest 🙂

impossible

I would like to share a tidbit of my story. Its similar to your sons. As a toddler, I was pretty messed up. My yeast infection was so bad that my stool was entirely blood red my intestines were so inflamed, I had terrible rashes and eczema, my sinus’s and ears were so infected that I wound up in surgery a few times, and I had terrible allergies including food allergies. I was always sick. I was also constantly upset, crying, and very irate. My mother finally took me to a holistic doc that put me on nystatin, b12 shots, and what is basically now known as an anti-inflammatory diet. A year later I was pretty much normal and had a pretty normal childhood! There were a few times I got my butt really kicked by viral infections, but other than that I was fine until my teens (mercury fillings then a wicked reaction to a tetanus shot). For me, it all started from doctors shoving large amounts of antibiotics in me because I was having MAJOR inflammatory problems that started hours after my first vaccination at 6 months.

Come to find out years later I have methylation problems similiar to alot of other people that have similiar problems and also have many traits of Asperger’s syndrome.

KikiH

impossible;53537 wrote: I would like to share a tidbit of my story. Its similar to your sons. As a toddler, I was pretty messed up. My yeast infection was so bad that my stool was entirely blood red my intestines were so inflamed, I had terrible rashes and eczema, my sinus’s and ears were so infected that I wound up in surgery a few times, and I had terrible allergies including food allergies. I was always sick. I was also constantly upset, crying, and very irate. My mother finally took me to a holistic doc that put me on nystatin, b12 shots, and what is basically now known as an anti-inflammatory diet. A year later I was pretty much normal and had a pretty normal childhood! There were a few times I got my butt really kicked by viral infections, but other than that I was fine until my teens (mercury fillings then a wicked reaction to a tetanus shot). For me, it all started from doctors shoving large amounts of antibiotics in me because I was having MAJOR inflammatory problems that started hours after my first vaccination at 6 months.

Come to find out years later I have methylation problems similiar to alot of other people that have similiar problems and also have many traits of Asperger’s syndrome.

Thanks for sharing! When I was pregnant with my son was the first time I had ever heard any concerns regarding vaccines. I heard of it three times in the same week and one of them being from a relatively new friend. I had prayed, like many, for a healthy child. When we pray do we expect an answer? God was stirring me to listen and we did. When my husband was in college he had to catch up in vaccines which ended sending him to the hospital with terrible Asthma and hives and he was hospitalized for a few days. He was in agreement to not vaccinate. The only shot our son has ever received was the Vit K shot because they worried us with that.

When my son was born he had tummy issues right away. He did not sleep hardly at all and then had other issues I mentioned before. I know in my heart that if he would have been vaccinated he would have had a reaction. He would have been one of those “rare” statistics. If in fact they are rare. When I look at him I see these letters S P A R E D. Things could be so much worse than they are. I trust that we will get the answers. And you and the others sharing information are part of that progress.

The infectious disease doctor ruled out cancer based on all of her tests. I am a little surprised she didn’t look for a fungal infection. I’m taking notes and putting together a history for the new doctor. I am hopeful.

dvjorge
    Participant

impossible;53534 wrote: Kiki, what jorge is talking about has to do with that link I posted. Read it if you havent yet. Basically, antibodies are produced by the Th2 (humoral) branch of the immune system. This branch can only take care of infections and foreign objects that reside outside of the cells in the body. Th1 cells head up the cellular mediated immune branch. This branch does not use antibodies, its more of a direct attack and its main responsibility is for infections that reside inside of the cells. The Th1 branch is what is needed to take out fungal infections, viral infections like hhv too. It also keeps the Th2 branch in check so that it doesnt produce antibodies to things it shouldnt, as in the case of allergies or other IgG/IgM related sensitivity reactions (that can produce symptoms such as fatigue, irritability, anxiety/depression, restless legs, brain fog, migraines, upset stomach etc). One way to check its function is to introduce an antigen into the skin and checking for and measuring a welt 48-72 hours later. This test is typically performed by some allergists. This is the branch that some immune suppressing bugs can actually shut down, and some people have physiology or other problems that make this branch weak and susceptible. There are many things you can do to boost its performance.

What jorge said is true to a point, for some people. Everyone is different. Also, many peoples infections just clear up from doing things like chelating heavy metals, addressing methylation, or whatever their specific problem is. Its all very individual. What needs to be done is to find and treat any problems and just take as much of a load off the body as you can while finding what allowed it to happen in the first place and take care of it.

I know its all so confusing while you are learning, stick with it, the more you know the better the odds of success. Alot of people will tell you their own learning was an instrumental or essential part of their getting better. If you have any questions you know where to ask them. The docs you are going to see are familiar with running through the basics of all this and know what tests to use. Its a great next step, hopefully the last one. The little ones almost always come around the fastest 🙂

Very Clear.!
    I am advising a Delayed Sensitivity test because it will say if the Th1 is working. This is the first step needed in my opinion. If the Th1 doesn’t respond, then they need to find out why not ?? It may be an ACQUIRED condition (most probably) or an intrinsic immune or genetic minor defect.
    If the condition is acquired, it can be reversed. Detective work is necessary to know what caused it. It may be mercury, methylation, immune tolerance by antigenic load, or any other hidden cause.

At the end, an intracellular candidiasis need systemic antifungal drugs even if this isn’t the parents preference. Nothing natural or alternative will cure it according to my knowledge.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

A note for the readers, I have read hundreds of papers about candida and the immune system because I got very sick during 2008. It has been an obsession for me to learn and learn about candidiasis to safe my own health. It has been necessary since I didn’t find support by the medical community.

Anyway, I have read medical papers mentioning how a humoral immune response (Th2) is more implicated during invasive candidiasis (Fungemia, Candiduria, Candidemia, Systemic Candidiasis)
    than the Th1.

When candida reaches the bloodstream, antibodies respond to it strongly. However, this isn’t the case on mucosal tissues,(genitals, tongue, intestinal,lungs, ears, etc) Th1 is the immune defense protecting mucosal fungal growth.

Normally, when one of the two main branches is suppressed, the other one is overactive. For chronic mucosal candida sufferers, Th1 is depressed, and Th2 is overactive.

This explain the over-reaction candida sufferers have to allergens, chemicals, food, etc.

It may also explain why CRC sufferers don’t get invasive candidiasis or fungemia.

Jorge.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Confirmation is always good dvjorge, but isn’t it safe to assume based off the symptoms alone that there is a Th1/Th2 immune imbalance? Don’t all candida sufferers have a Th1/Th2 imbalance? Otherwise there would be no candida–besides the amount that normal, healthy people have in their GI tract.

dvjorge
    Participant

ThomasJoel2;53546 wrote: Confirmation is always good dvjorge, but isn’t it safe to assume based off the symptoms alone that there is a Th1/Th2 immune imbalance? Don’t all candida sufferers have a Th1/Th2 imbalance? Otherwise there would be no candida–besides the amount that normal, healthy people have in their GI tract.

I don’t not if you have followed all my posts here. It is hard for me to say that every candida sufferer had a Th1/Th2 imbalance before the infection occurred. There are two main protective mechanisms, the immune system and the antagonistic bacterial flora. Disruption of any of these two allow candida to overgrowth on mucosal tissues.

For instance, let say that a person had some considerable immune load such as moderated toxicity, viruses, an unhealthy diet, etc. Then, this person takes a long antibiotic round able to reduce LAB considerably. This case is a typical scenery of a fungal overgrowth caused by a loaded immune system even when the Th1 was responding to some extend but mostly by a severe flora disruption. The main cause in this case was antibiotic intake and a destruction of the antagonistic mucosal normal flora. I don’t see the immune system such as a switch that can be turned on and off, but something that increase or decrease gradually.

I will say that after a fungal infection be established by any reason, it is almost impossible not to have a Th1/Th2 imbalance. You probably already know that candida has mechanisms to affect and depresses cell-mediated immunity. In a few words, before the infection, the imbalance could or couldn’t be present, after the infection, it is present. There are different scenarios. Many cases may have previous underlying causes such as mercury affecting the Th1 immune response. No doubt at all.!

Jorge

impossible

ThomasJoel2;53546 wrote: Confirmation is always good dvjorge, but isn’t it safe to assume based off the symptoms alone that there is a Th1/Th2 immune imbalance? Don’t all candida sufferers have a Th1/Th2 imbalance? Otherwise there would be no candida–besides the amount that normal, healthy people have in their GI tract.

I would say in this case, based on all symptoms, yeah

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

I always appreciate your insight, dvjorge. Your posts were actually what got me looking at mercury toxicity seriously in the first place.

dvjorge
    Participant

ThomasJoel2;53549 wrote: I always appreciate your insight, dvjorge. Your posts were actually what got me looking at mercury toxicity seriously in the first place.

Well done.! I did the same. In fact, I think mercury toxicity is affecting me.

Jorge.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Tip of Penis tingles/itches in 6 yr old boy’ is closed to new replies.