tingling

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  EricaI 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Hi guys,

Do any of you experience “MS” like symptoms from candida? When my whole thing started, I had a lot of MS symptoms, and they lasted for a few months. Tingling, exhaustion, dizziness, weakness in extremities, and some vision issues. Since the initial batch of symptoms 2 years ago, I have had infrequent problems with these MS symptoms, but I still have them. For whatever reason, I always have this extremity tingling problem in October/November…never in the summer, which is weird. I freaked out about MS for a while, but had a negative LP and brain MRI. Granted, I know this probably still doesn’t rule out MS. Even though I haven’t worried about it in a while, I am now worrying about it again since the tingling just came back. Anyone have experiences? I am currently under the care of a Naturopathic Dr, but wanted folks opinions on this.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Describe your tingling please…

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

I have tingling in my extremities– arms, legs, sometimes elbows…rarely feet, but sometimes a bit into my hands. The tingling isn’t always “mirrored” on both sides, but I will feel tingling maybe in my lower left arm, and some tingling around my right elbow. Sometimes it just feels like “tingling” everywhere, since it will be both legs and both arms, but the exact locations may differ. It’s kind of like a prickly tingling that almost makes you feel itchy, but not quite…

yisucks
    Participant

Again, this went away for like 9-10 months and always seems to be worse in the Fall. Last year, it lasted for a few days to a week and never came back again until now.

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I used to get it BAD especially in my extremities, hands, feet. I would get arthritis type feelings too, joints and hands would swell up, turn really red etc and I’m only 21. My muscles would spasm and twitch constantly too. It’s gotten better and better. No more tingling, and the muscle spasms still happen but not as much.

(I’ve been following the diet for a few months now) Make sure if you are following the diet you still get some carbs. I think this was happening because I either had a bad overgrowth or too little carbs. I try to keep myself between 70-150 carbs a day

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You could be having circulation problems…I wouldn’t name it as a disease but its a typical problem for those who have circulation problems. If you started to exercise more or did some acupuncture, this likely would make it improve.

Is it like a dead leg but with your arms then?

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

It’s not so much dead– more like prickly. It’s just so bizarre that it happens only here and there– goes away for a while and starts up every October. I was just wondering if maybe it was a Candida thing rather than a neuro/MS thing.

EricaI
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 17

Yes, I have tingling on and off in the soles of my feet.
    I was tested by neurologists 5 years ago and then recently in June with all tests coming back normal (including MS).
    I find when I’m exhausted or had alcohol my feet felt like they were on fire. I also notice an overly sensitive nervous system. If my digestion feels off, my skin feels uncomfortable and my feet tingle.
    After the neurologist I started researching peripheral neuropathy which led me to gluten intolerance which led me to candida as a diagnosis.
    I’m 10 weeks in on the diet. I didn’t have tingling when I started the diet (winter time only like you) but it has been back the last few weeks.
    I’m hoping it goes away with time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘tingling’ is closed to new replies.