Timing of when to take systemic enzymes and antifungals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Timing of when to take systemic enzymes and antifungals

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hh22 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hh22
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Does anyone know when the biofilm disrupting systemic enzymes should be taken in relation to the antifungals? Can you take them at the same time? I read that you should take the enzymes 1-3x daily 30 minutes before a meal. I have also been taking detox supplements to help with processing the candida that are dying off, the enzymes and natural antifungals along with priobiotics, glutamine and bone broth to help with healing my gut. I know that you should take anti-fungals at least 1 hour apart from the probiotics but I want to make sure that there are not any other supplements/pills that should be separated for maximum effectiveness.

The current list of things I am taking is :
    Milk Thistle
    Chlorella
    Slippery Elm
    Pau D’Arco Tea
    Natbkinase
    Lumbrokinase
    Grapefruit Seed Extract
    Oil of Oregano
    Caprylic Acid
    Probiotics (natural plain yogurt, kefir, homemade kraut and kimchi)
    Glutamine
    Molybdenum

I only saw the one little scheudule in the book about taking the detox supplements 30 mins before meals, I didn’t see any other timing advice other than needing to take the antifungals and probiotics at least 30 mins apart.

Any insight you might have would be greatly appreciated, I would hate to be taking (and paying for!) all these supplements and have them be cancelling each other out or not getting their maximum benefit because of the timing of when I am taking them. Most only have very basic generic recommendations on dosage and when to take them. Thank you.

texan
    Participant
    Replies: 40

The chlorella is a binding agent and should be taken at least an hour away from the other supplements.

I would also separate the probiotics from the antifungals, as some of the antifungals have antibacterial properties. Probiotics should also be taken with, or just before, meals.

Here’s what I would consider doing:

Immediately when you wake up – chlorella
    With breakfast – Probiotics, gut repair agents, milk thistle, molybdenum, systemic enzymes
    Mid/late morning – Antifungals

Then you could take the systemic enzymes with lunch and dinner too.

hh22
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Thank you!!! I really appreciate it πŸ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Timing of when to take systemic enzymes and antifungals’ is closed to new replies.