time table

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BlueSkies 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

martingifford
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 2

Hi just about to try a candida diet ‘ can someone tell me what time can i eat my last meal as like to eat late’ thank you all.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What are you talking about? How late you can eat at night for dinner?

-raster

Golfer4588
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 32

Raster,

Easy tiger, I think Martin would like to know how late you should have your last meal as would I!

If it doesn’t matter that’s fine.

Can anyone offer a more constructive answer?

Many thanks

Richard

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Last non-candida meal?

I eat dinner as late as 9pm sometimes…it isn’t recommended to eat so late though.

-raster

Golfer4588
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 32

Thanks Raster,

I’ll try and keep it early then.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Once you’re taking the probiotics, you’ll have to take them at least one hour before you eat, or wait two hours after eating to take them.
    If you’re taking two probiotic capsules a day, the actual instructions are: Take one capsule at night and one in the morning on an empty stomach. This is at least 2 hours after you’ve eaten or 1 hour before you eat. So you’ll have to take this into consideration as far as what time you eat.

If you eat at 10 PM, you’ll have to take the probiotics no later than 9 PM, or if you’ve not taken them when you eat at 10, you’ll need to take them two hours after you’ve finished eating.

How and which Probiotics to Take

Able

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

Try very hard not to eat late at night. Candida is quite active at night, and you don’t want to give it fuel. (I learned this the hard way)

I’ll eat dinner at 6 pm and take my final daily supplements. Two hours later, I will take my final daily anti-fungals (GSE @ 30 drops, plus two other anti-fungals), and then about 9-9:30 pm I’ll take my final probiotic.

Personally, I feel that the last thing in your stomach before bed should be the probiotic because it contains good gut flora, which will help combat the candida.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘time table’ is closed to new replies.