thyroid question for raster

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions thyroid question for raster

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Hi raster!

I had a slew of blood work done and on my blood work, my iodine was low. I thought this important based on what I read from you, and told Bernie. He had me do that iodine test where I rub the iodine on my forearm and see how long it takes to go away. For me, it went away in less than 24 hours. After 8 hours it was still there, and was fading when I went to bed (12 hours after I put it on my arm). When I woke up 21 hours after I did the spot, the spot was completely gone (so less than 24 hours later).

When you first did the test, did your spot go away in less than 24 or less than 8?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This was about the same level I started out too…very low. I could even feel the 20% iodine (from the testing kit) go into my bloodstream I was so deficient (it supposedly absorbs really good in your skin)!

This is a significant thing that contributed to you being compromised in the first place…I look at it as your shield that protects the body (the thyroid).

I have gotten mine up to 18 hours but I always absorb it when I go to sleep. I am up to 9-10 prolamine iodines per day (12 is maximum dose). So I am close to maxing out the doseage…

But I felt amazing after the first week of supplementing with iodine and every week thereafter. Eventually some of your symptoms will lift too. You’ll get a few new ones such as sore neck (behind thyroid), achy body, achy joints, etc. Its only temporary.

If you filled out his questionnaire differently he would’ve looked at this first. Basically you needed to say you had cold hands/feet.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Thanks raster! I’m looking frwd to trying the prolamine,,,I’ll let you know!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘thyroid question for raster’ is closed to new replies.