Thrush question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Thrush question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tsunny 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

juliekathryn20
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

I’ve been on the strict diet now for about 5 weeks, as well as doing all of the antifungals recommended. I have noticed a little difference in my gi issues, but all of my other symptoms are still going strong (feverish feeling, sore throat, coating on tongue). My question is…is it normal for my tongue to look different thru this battle? In the beginning, before I was doing the oil pulling with coconut oil and swishing with tea tree oil mouth wash, my tongue looked yellowish with a very thick coating on it. There were also tiny spots all over it. Now there is a coating all over it, no spots and the color has changed to whitish more than yellow. It almost looks worse than before. Has anyone experienced this change while struggling with thrush? I’m trying to figure out what is going on.

Thanks!
    Julie

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

It probably would help to get a prescription of Diflucan from your doctor. I was diagnosed with digestive yeast and natural anitfungals did not help but a months worth of Diflucan 100-200mg (doctor’s discretion) did help calm it along with following the strict diet, and probiotics (80 billion-14 strain) refrigerated from local health food store. I am no expert but been suffering and researching for awhile now.

juliekathryn20
    Participant

Tsunny,

Thanks for your reply! Are you still suffering? Was thrush also a big problem for you? I was considering Diflucan, but was worried about the potential damage that it would do to my liver. Did you take anything to protect your liver during the treatment or did you have blood tests done to make sure no damage was being done?

Thank you!
    Julie

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

One thing you should try julie is SF722 undecenoic acid, which is quite effective…

-raster

juliekathryn20
    Participant

Raster,

Thank you for your reply! I was reading through your old posts and one said that you battled with night sweats. That is one of the major problems for me, other than sore throat and constant feverish/flu-like feeling. How long did the night sweats last for you?

Is the SF722 undecenoic acid ok to take with other supplements (caprylic acid, cansol)?

Thanks so much!
    Julie

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Julie, I agree with Raster with the SF722, these guys seem to know there stuff. No health food or vitamin store in my area carry this. I need to order it online. The doctors that diagnosed me with digestive yeast called it thrush although my tongue was not coated but my gums seemed to be turning white. After being on the diet for 5 months I slipped up a few times and my first symptom was night sweats and on/off sweats during the day. Also ears start ringing. The ear ringing seems to be the first to start. You do need to either take the SF722 or prescription antifungal. I am not sure if you can take them together. And Yes, I still battle the yeast but not like in the beginning. It is a very long time to get this under control. I guess it all depends on to what degree you have this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Thrush question’ is closed to new replies.