Thrush and feeling frustrated…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Thrush and feeling frustrated…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AGMarie 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AGMarie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’ve been on the candida diet for 7 months and was doing well….meaning I felt I was making progress; however, today I felt the thrush that I have been dealing with for a year now seems to be flaring up. I am feeling so frustrated and of course I know no one with this candida issue to discuss it with. I think my doctor thinks I’m crazy.

Any good advice for thrush and beating candida permanently?…Is beating this thing permanently even an option?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If oral thrush is a problem, two ways I know can temporarily remove it. The first is to do oil pulling. The second is to drink kombucha. The kombucha will make it go away completely temporarily.

-raster

AGMarie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you Raster. Appreciate the tips.

I have been oil pulling with coconut oil 10 minutes once or twice a day for a few months . I will give Kombucha a try. I’ve started eating potatoes; carrots and tomatoes again. I’ve also started using Quinoa flour in the coconut bread that I make. My guess is I need to go back to the strict diet; cut out the starching veggies and go back to using buckwheat flour rather than Quinoa….hoping this helps to improve it.

Thanks for being there Raster.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Thrush and feeling frustrated…’ is closed to new replies.