threw up coconut oil, more probiotics

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions threw up coconut oil, more probiotics

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

A few questions below:

1. I guess I ate too much coconut oil last night because I got a terrible stomachache in the middle of the night and started to throw up violently. Immediately afterwards I felt better. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I safely work my way up to higher doses?

2. Can anyone elaborate on agave nectar?

3. Pretty soon I will start taking my probiotics twice a day and I’m terrified of die off. I can’t tolerate too much down time because of my daughter. I was told to take Molybednum…is there a particular brand I should purchase? When should I start taking it? Is Candidate any good?

4. My daughter currently has a fungal rash (that’s what her doc says) in her diaper area. Does anyone have any experience with adjusting a baby’s diet? I’ve tried using Lotrimin and Rx creams, but now I’m thinking I should fix her diet.

Thanks.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

1.) I would suggest taking little amounts of coconut oil throughout the day, rather than try to force several spoonfuls at a time. Also, use coconut oil in your cook and you’ll take it in more naturally combined with other nutrients.

3). Personally, my die-off comes more from being aggressive with strong antifungals than with probiotics.

4.) There may very well be a connection between your daughters’ fungal rash and your situation. You might consider bringing up your issues the next time you take your daughter in and see what the doc says. Oral thrush is very common with babies and been around as long as humans have.

Blessings.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i was concernd when my baby got 2 yeast infections at 12 months and doc gave nystatin .it cleard it and never came back .if your baby is still in diapers than she needs whole milk im sure your giving her around 3 cups a day so thats one form of sugar that cant be cut .i started to cut out bread especially white and pasta and sweets .this is very hard as my hubby gives her these things behind my back all the time !the only things ok to cut at that age would be bread ,pasta and sweets .they need fruit ,milk and cheese .

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Angel29;33091 wrote: I was told to take Molybednum…is there a particular brand I should purchase? When should I start taking it? Is Candidate any good?

You should purchase Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate. The brand doesn’t matter as much as the exact name does; just be sure it doesn’t read simply “molybdenum” because that’s the incorrect form.

Candidate made by Native Remedies is a great supplement for the die-off symptoms, especially the headaches and brain fog. You don’t have to take it all the time since it works quickly; just take it when you feeling one of the die-off headaches starting or when you’re experiencing brain fog.

How old is your daughter?
    Able

anidstylie
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 12

Yes its an intense die off thats why as well as it makes your liver purge of bile!!! STOP waisting your money on probiotics!!! Get kefir grains and make your own live ones i cured my candiida this way and I had leaky gut and it growing on my skin!!! I have a post saying i cured my canididia and I say how. Kefir grains are half the cost of the probiotics that stay on a shelf and die..the kefir EATS the candidia and gives you the most probiotics..Its not the cheap crap in the store either these are the real deal the alive grains you keep them alive they will keep you alive!!

anidstylie
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lZ13GYfaZc

kefirlady.com she has them!!!!!!

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

My daughter just turned 18 months. The pediatrician also prescribed me the Nystatin cream, but we stopped using it because it has parabens in it. I started using another Rx cream, but it’s just taking too long to heal, so I’m going to start on her diet tomorrow. I have no choice but to give her milk, but there are plenty of other things I can cut. I know what you mean about husbands giving food behind your back, several times a week my husband has been giving her small frozen pizzas. That is out of the question from now on.

I’ve been thinking about it for a while now: did my candida infestation pass onto her since I was pregnant with her just a few years ago?

Anidstylie: for the time being I have no choice but to eat coconut oil, I need more calories. I don’t know much about kefir or its grains so I’ll take a look at the clip you provided.

Thank you all.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Angel, I would just put the little girl on a good healthy diet without a lot of carbohydrates and zero sugar products. I would also leave out all fruit and fruit juices except blueberries, but not a lot at one time. Check the strict diet for a list of vegetables; she should be able to eat basically all the vegetables on the list. I would also cook her foods in coconut oil. You can also give her coconut milk occasionally as well as coconut oil. My nephew has a 16 month son who drinks the coconut milk in place of his regular milk once a day and is also given coconut oil daily as an antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral supplement.

Able

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I wouldnt worry about die off too much with probiotics. I have die off with too many antifungals. But good luck

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘threw up coconut oil, more probiotics’ is closed to new replies.