threelac/symbion/best probiotic?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions threelac/symbion/best probiotic?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Danny33 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lockie86
    Participant
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 76

Hey guys,

what’s the current consensus on Threelac and also Symbion?

What’s the deal with these? Some people seem to think they’re amazing, but I think there are better probiotics out there?

I’m currently back on Healthy Origins 30 Billion but would love to hear thoughts.

Many thanks,

Mark
    UK

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

In my opinion the best probiotic is human derived probiotics. There is only one brand in the US called HMF neuro, and there is one in canada (forgot the name).

The bacterial strains found in threelac can be obtained in higher quantities separately in other probiotics, and so this is what I recommend instead of threelac. Threelac’s capsules are only 3 billion or less cfu, so you would need to consume a whole bottle per day to notice much of an impact.

-raster

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Also check out this post about probiotics that contain the strains found in threelac:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst10236_Which-probiotic-has-the-same-formula-as-Threelac.aspx

-raster

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

lockie86;55747 wrote: Hey guys,

what’s the current consensus on Threelac and also Symbion?

What’s the deal with these? Some people seem to think they’re amazing, but I think there are better probiotics out there?

I’m currently back on Healthy Origins 30 Billion but would love to hear thoughts.

Many thanks,

Mark
    UK

Lockie,

ThreeLac and Symbion are nearly identical (Minus the yeast in ThreeLac).
    I have taken ThreeLac for over 4 months in the past with some amazing yet temporary results.

I know there are cure stories for ThreeLac, and I’m sure some of them are actually legitimate. For those with very minor yeast overgrowth symptoms it will probably work well. However, ThreeLac does not fix severe intestinal dysbiosis and/or severe candida overgrowth.

The positive reviews for ThreeLac is due to the effects of B. Subtillus and E. Faecalis.
    ThreeLac worked well for me for about 3 weeks then lost steam and was useless. Candida will likely acquire a resistance to B. Subtilis and E. Facalis over time (3-4 weeks avg).

ThreeLac is safe but expensive.
    I would recommend anyone give it a try IN TANDEM with a good anti-candida protocol.

-D

lockie86
    Participant
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 76

ah thanks guys!

i heard people saying Symbion is better but not true?

can they be taken alongside other, stronger probiotics?

many thanks!

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

lockie86;55771 wrote: ah thanks guys!

i heard people saying Symbion is better but not true?

can they be taken alongside other, stronger probiotics?

many thanks!

They are almost identical. I’d expect similar results with either one.
    I have had decent results in the past with ThreeLac so that’s what I lean towards.

Yes, you can take them with other pro-biotics.

-D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘threelac/symbion/best probiotic?’ is closed to new replies.