Thoughts on my diet? Raster?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Thoughts on my diet? Raster?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  33means33 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

33means33
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 8

i have finally devised a diet i think will work for me i was wondering if people could let me know if they think there is too many carbs or animal protein and suggest alternatives ive tried ables strict diet but i need to ease my way into it if i just jump right into it my body cant handle it

6 small meals:

1) 2 eggs with steamed vegetables, small serving of buckwheat

2) avacodo, leafy greens, one small pumpkin pie muffin (recipe on the site just almond meal, canned pumpkin etc.)

3) half a chicken breast with leafy greens

4) half a chicken breast with leafy greens

5) avacodo, leafy greens, small pumpkin pie muffin

6) 2 eggs with steamed vegetables, buckwheat

my plan is either to start with this and slowly take things out until im onto ables strict diet or if this diet looks good i’ll just stick with it, my symptoms aren’t too severe i have really bad skin and moderate thrush but virtually no digestive problems, the only problem with this diet is im still constipated

obviously im rotating antifungals, taking probiitoics etc,

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would replace the last serving of eggs with something like the coconut or teff bread. I also would try out eating this much meat vs. not eating this much meat and seeing what is best for you in terms of meat consumption. Also for the muffins, if you made a bread instead, it comes out a bit better. The muffins get stuck to the muffin cups and aren’t really that enjoyable or moist.

-raster

33means33
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 8

ok thanks a lot

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Thoughts on my diet? Raster?’ is closed to new replies.