Thoughts..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mk3245
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Back in late May, early June I started to get really bad acid reflux with a constant need to swallow and phlem, I tried for a week or more to get rid of this and was stressing over it. I then started to get bad stomach issues, diarrhea, gas and constipation, I just associated it with the stress of trying to get rid of the acid reflux. In early July, i woke up with a stomach ache and foggy brain. The foggy brain has not gone away since then, I still get acid reflux pretty frequently with a lot of burping through out the day. I post nasal drip, mostly clear mucus with green stuff sometimes that comes out. My nose is really dry with pain behind my eyes and nose area at times. I have been to the doctors 5 times in the past 2 months. I have been given two doses of antibiotics and nasal spray for sinus infection, neither worked. I have been getting anxiety and I think it is caused from the foggy brain. I have ocassional pain in the back of neck and head area. I’ve never had an issue with anxiety before this stuff came on. I don’t feel stressed about anything but my body feels tense and nervous. I also started to get fungus on my toe nails about 5-6 months ago, not sure where it came from. I was thinking it could have something to do with this candida stuff.. Anyone have any thoughts?? Appreciate it.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well not everything is candida by itself and is more complex of inter-related health problems. The anxiety is likely related to brain health, the nasal problems have their own cause and the acid reflex have their own cause very likely. So if you address each one the proper way, all at the same time, it should get better pretty quickly hopefully. The only problem is you aren’t going to the right doctors…the doctors you are seeing just prescribe medication and and don’t look at the root cause of the problems. A holistic/naturopath doctor will prescribe nutritional supplements, homeopathics, digestive support supplements, etc. and will determine what is the best treatment plan for you to get better. So you are going to the wrong type of medicine/profession imo.

I’d also look into the candia5 test for diagnosis if you are interested.

-raster

mk3245
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks for the response, would a change in diet and such help with the brain fog? That is my main issue, I can deal with the rest if I can just get that taken care of. I think I might look into the test, do you know where you can get these at?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The change in diet would likely make the symptoms worse if you do have candida from my experience but in the long term it should help it. Some people experienced it going away faster than others.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Thoughts..’ is closed to new replies.