Thought and opinions on Threelac and/or Fivelac?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Thought and opinions on Threelac and/or Fivelac?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kamilion
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 15

Thinking of trying Threelac or Fivelac, I’ve heard good things, and reviews all over the internet for quite sometime. It sounds too good to be true. Is this just an over-hyped product designed to sell? Would it be a good probiotic supplement to take throughout the day? Help please!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Kamilion wrote: Thinking of trying Threelac or Fivelac, I’ve heard good things, and reviews all over the internet for quite sometime. It sounds too good to be true. Is this just an over-hyped product designed to sell? Would it be a good probiotic supplement to take throughout the day? Help please!

Several of us on the forum have tried either Threelac or Fivelac with no results. I tried it for almost three months with no difference in the infestation. You’re right; it’s an over-hyped, over-priced product which amounts to a complete waste of money. We have a post on probiotics; several good ones that a lot of used are recommended.

Probiotics

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Threelac contains only 3 strains and less than 3 billion cfu per capsule. Ideally you need 40-90 BILLION cfu of probiotics per day to get better. There are some probiotics that contain over 10 strains as well and this is way superior to threelac.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Thought and opinions on Threelac and/or Fivelac?’ is closed to new replies.