Thorne's SF772 and Thorne's Coagulus Bacillus

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Thorne's SF772 and Thorne's Coagulus Bacillus

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

So I just ordered these two yesterday, They should be coming in sometime this week. I was just wondering whether I should be taking them together as in on the same day or alternate.

For example

Should I be taking the SF772 for a week, then switch to the probiotic for a week?

OR should I be taking the SF772 and the probiotic on the same day but take them as far as possible from each other?

I’m not very familiar with thiis kind of antifungal or probiotic so, any advice would be greatly appreciated

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can take them at same time. I would start out with one capsule of SF722 per day and slowly work up to whatever doseage you can afford. The more you take the more you’ll need to buy.

-raster

andrewmezzo

raster;58352 wrote: You can take them at same time. I would start out with one capsule of SF722 per day and slowly work up to whatever doseage you can afford. The more you take the more you’ll need to buy.

-raster

One capsule three times a day?

raster
    Participant

No one capsule once per day…

andrewmezzo

raster;58359 wrote: No one capsule once per day…

Hi thank you for your response. Just one more question. When you say that I can take them together, do you mean I can take the SF772 right after I take my probiotic or do I have to keep them as far as possible away from each other? Thanks.

raster
    Participant

The SF722 shouldnt kill any probiotics…

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Thorne's SF772 and Thorne's Coagulus Bacillus’ is closed to new replies.