ThomasJoel2-mercury

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions ThomasJoel2-mercury

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  impossible 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Obviously you are interested in the area of mercury toxicity/chelation. I thought you would find this interesting. Its a power point (idk where the audio is) done by Dr. Amy Yasko, who is at the forefront of autism recovery research and treatment (if you were not aware), that includes the case study of an autistic boy. It shows the results of provoked urine test both before and after customized methylation supplementation.

http://dramyyasko.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/03-A1-Mutation_Breakdown.pdf

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

impossible;50519 wrote: Obviously you are interested in the area of mercury toxicity/chelation. I thought you would find this interesting. Its a power point (idk where the audio is) done by Dr. Amy Yasko, who is at the forefront of autism recovery research and treatment (if you were not aware), that includes the case study of an autistic boy. It shows the results of provoked urine test both before and after customized methylation supplementation.

http://dramyyasko.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/03-A1-Mutation_Breakdown.pdf

Very interesting information! I appreciate it.

I’ve heard Dr. Yasko’s name enough now to where I’ve decided to read through her Autism: Pathways to Recovery book in the hopes that I can get a better grasp on methylation.

It’s kinda worrisome though, that no mercury was being excreted in the earlier tests before the kid had started the methylation supplements. That leads me to speculate that for some, without the correct supplements started beforehand, chelators might only mobilize the mercury inside the body without any excretion. A scary thought!

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

In reality, autism can be treated only by intensive training, combined with lots of focused attention from the parents.

This is exactly what happens in these cases. Take out all the mercury thingies and all the chelation, and replace them with any placebo. It’s the training and the attention that helps these kids.

impossible

Floggi;50552 wrote:
    In reality, autism can be treated only by intensive training, combined with lots of focused attention from the parents.

This is exactly what happens in these cases. Take out all the mercury thingies and all the chelation, and replace them with any placebo. It’s the training and the attention that helps these kids.

The success of chelation varies case by case, for a million different reasons. In this case a lack of glutathione (probably very bad in this case) produced a lack of results because the body could not purge mercury from within the cells. That phenomena is going to be different for everyone, but it does prove a point.

Floggi

That’s a nice description of the theory.

It would be very nice if these theories were true. Unfortunately, all tests that have ever been done indicated such theories to be wrong.

First, there is no single form of autism. The word autism covers a wide variety of related disorders. Even if the disorders are related, the causes are very different.

No-one has ever been able to show that autism can be cured by detoxification.

Autistic persons can learn to improve their skills and abilities. It’s hard, but it can be done – well, in most cases, not in all cases.

It’s comparable to you being able to learn a skill that’s totally out of reach now. Like ropewalking. You probably can’t do that now. You probably think you won’t ever be able to walk a tightrope. But if you train very, very much, and if professionals guide you with their focused attention, then you can learn to ropewalk.

Autistic persons can improve in much the same way. Of course, one may administer some useless treatment like chelation, and they will still improve – but that’s solely due to the training and to the attention, not to the chelation.

Like you learning to ropewalk. You may combine your ropewalking training with chelation. Even if you do so, you will still be able to master the skill of ropewalking.

But saying that you can now ropewalk because of the chelation is downright misleading.

impossible

LOL you’re such an obvious shill its ridiculous. Tell that to the thousands of parents who have watched their kids go down from vaccinations and brought them back. Pharma, of course, will not publicly recognize that at all costs, as you obviously know.

Floggi

You’re attacking the messenger while ignoring the message.

Thanks! In doing so, you merely underline the strength of the message.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Floggi;50582 wrote:
    You’re attacking the messenger while ignoring the message.

Thanks! In doing so, you merely underline the strength of the message.

Floggi it seems as though you have some type of crusade against those speaking out against mercury toxicity. I’m not sure how you can feel so strongly the way you do, but I would strongly encourage you to become more educated about the topic before dismissing it so quickly.

Have you read both of Andy Cutler’s books regarding mercury toxicity? Are you familiar with the overwhelming anecdotal evidence of people’s improvement in health after following a proper chelation protocol. On the other hand, are you aware of sites like http://www.dmpsbackfire.com where there are numerous reports of people using DMPS incorrectly and suffering terrible health consequences. Surely if it was all placebo like you claim, the manner in which you administered DMPS wouldn’t make a difference in the outcomes.

Floggi

I have a different opinion than you. That does not make me a crusader. If it would, then I would have equal rights to call you are on a crusade trying to spread the belief that complaint X “must” be caused by mercury.

Similarly, your call for me to get educated is a call to only look at a scarist’s viewpoint. I refuse that. I do look at the scarist’s viewpoint, but I also look at the scientific knowledge. I invite you to do the same and to get educated.

On a side note, you’ve only gone on a detour. You have not addressed anything of what I wrote. That’s another difference between you and me: I have addressed everything you wrote. I invite you to show the same politeness.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Floggi;50615 wrote:
    I have a different opinion than you. That does not make me a crusader. If it would, then I would have equal rights to call you are on a crusade trying to spread the belief that complaint X “must” be caused by mercury.

Similarly, your call for me to get educated is a call to only look at a scarist’s viewpoint. I refuse that. I do look at the scarist’s viewpoint, but I also look at the scientific knowledge. I invite you to do the same and to get educated.

On a side note, you’ve only gone on a detour. You have not addressed anything of what I wrote. That’s another difference between you and me: I have addressed everything you wrote. I invite you to show the same politeness.

Sorry for calling you a crusader; that was my mistake. I think it would be better if we both left any inflammatory language out of any debate we may have.

I don’t think you are correct in calling Cutler a scarist. I think he is just trying to help people, but my question stands. Have you read both of Cutler’s books front to back?

Also, would you mind addressing the last point I brought up regarding the difference in patient outcomes resulting from proper/improper DMPS use? I don’t think the placebo argument works here.

impossible

TJ, you’re arguing with someone that gets paid to go on all the different forums and blare pharma propaganda. Its a pointless debate. They’re a proffesional, thats what they do. And this one sucks at it, makes it too obvious. Besides, what he/she/they accused you of in post 9 is what he/she/they did in both post 7 and 9.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

impossible;50619 wrote: TJ, you’re arguing with someone that gets paid to go on all the different forums and blare pharma propaganda. Its a pointless debate. They’re a proffesional, thats what they do. And this one sucks at it, makes it too obvious. Besides, what he/she/they accused you of in post 9 is what he/she/they did in both post 7 and 9.

Wow, my mind = blown. I didn’t even know people like that existed. That’s truly some diabolical shit.

I just skimmed through his post history now and it does seem very obvious he’s trying to mislead people. I didn’t go through all his posts, but in my quick search I found quite a few where he’s defending vaccines pretty vehemently, going so far as to defend the safety of mercury, aluminum, and formaldehyde in vaccines.

This should be a sign to those who frequent this forum that mercury toxicity is a significant issue and big pharma has great financial interest in keeping you unaware of this fact.

impossible

http://mthfr.net/mthfr-a1298c-mutation-some-information-on-a1298c-mthfr-mutations/2011/11/30/
    http://www.metabolichealing.com/michael-s-blog/metabolic-gateways-cbs-gene-mutations-and-glutathione/

Some good readin for ya. Ignore the part on avoiding the methyl supplements in the cbs article, mthfr and mtrr are definately the priority. Most people are taking molybdenum and yucca root for the cbs upregulation. I suspect you are suox too. For methylfolate, everybody seems to like metafolin and for mb12, a little “study” over at phoenixrising showed that enzymatic therapy chewables (used sublingually) were the best by far. Meaning some people were having problems with all other brands except that one. Jarrow was good, but changed something and people started having bad reactions to it. Like i said, start slow, some people can only tolerate wetting the tip of a toothpick and dipping it in methylfolate on startup. Kill inflammation first. Read Dr Lynchs page on side effects and niacin. If you’re on phoenixrising, follow Rich VanK and caldonia, valentin i guess, ignore freddd. If I think of anything else I’ll let you know.

impossible

ThomasJoel2;50621 wrote:
    Wow, my mind = blown. I didn’t even know people like that existed. That’s truly some diabolical shit.

I just skimmed through his post history now and it does seem very obvious he’s trying to mislead people. I didn’t go through all his posts, but in my quick search I found quite a few where he’s defending vaccines pretty vehemently, going so far as to defend the safety of mercury, aluminum, and formaldehyde in vaccines.

This should be a sign to those who frequent this forum that mercury toxicity is a significant issue and big pharma has great financial interest in keeping you unaware of this fact.

Where theres billions of dollars…

impossible

One more. Quotes from Pathways. Feeling overwhelmed yet? Refer to diagrams, wherever you can find them, makes it alot easier to grasp

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘ThomasJoel2-mercury’ is closed to new replies.