This is what I am on is it ok

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions This is what I am on is it ok

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

I went health food store and they gave me these items. The lady said she has Candida too!! But I have already stopped a few things she got me to buy because I realized I could take and was not cheap.
    She had me get Digest Spectrum, with DD-P, Amylase thera-bleand
    Xylanase,Prlease thera-blend, Alpha galactosidase, Gluoamylse, Lactase ( Question Is this sugar?) Malase, cellase thera-blend, Invertase, Pectinase, Hemicllulase says to take 1 capsul before meals.

Oregano Oil Enteric coated softgel, it says it also has ginger oil, and Fennel oil. 2 after each meal.

Swedish Bitters soft gels 1 after each meal
    Spectravite multivitamin & mineral high Antioxidant

480 T The founders of Born Clinic created this high performance antioxidant vitamin and mineral complex for their patients, themselves, their families, and their staff. Serving size 8 tablets daily. Eight tablets provides: Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene; Provitamin A)…25,000 IU, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid USP, Ascorbyl Palmitate)…1000 mg, Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol)…1000 IU, Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol, natural)…400 IU, Thiamin…75 mg, Riboflavin…75 mg, Niacin/Niacinamide…75mg, Vitamin B6…75 mg, Folate…800 mcg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)…75 mcg, Biotin…300 mcg, Pantothenic Acid…75 mg, Calcium (from Calciou Citrate)…500 mg, Iodine (from Kelp)…150 mcg, Magnesium (from Magnesium Aspartate)…500 mg, Zinc…25 mg, Selenium…100 mcg, Copper…100 mcg, Manganese…10 mg, Chromium 100 mcg, Molybdenum 50 mcg, Potassium…50 mg, Vanadium…25 mcg, Boron…1.5 mg, Silica…75 mcg, Choline…25 mg, Inositol…75 mg, Octacosanol…1000 mcg, Betaine…23 mg, Pepsin…5 mg, Bromelain…1000 mcu, Pancreas Substance…5 mg, Protease…125 USP Units, Amylase…125 USP Units, Lipase…10 USP Units, Cellulase…10 USP Units, Proprietary Blend Base 500 mg of Lecithin (Soya), Bioflavinoid Complex, Hesperidin, Rutin, Pectin and Proanthocyanidins (Red Wine Grapes)

Diflucan 100 mg for 14 days then I take from compounding lab C- Nystatan 1, 500,000 unit and is a Probiotic.

Vit D3 1000 iu two per day.

Is there something I am doing wrong or missing?

Thank you so much..

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Theresa you gotta return some of these vitamins. Check out this post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx

Keep the bitters and oregano oil. Keep the vitamin D3. Get a stronger probiotic; something that is 30-50 billion count in potency. This is essential.

I am unsure whether the digest spectrum is necessary; why did you get this?

The anti-oxidant is also maybe unnecessary…why did you get this?

I’d consider returning those two and getting some SF722 undeconoic acid. This is a very effective antifungal. You may not be able to get this at a store, so you will have to purchase online.

Thats all I can suggest for now. I’d consider consulting a naturopathic doctor about your test results and proper vitamins to take to heal you from candida. If you are going to spend money; this could help with the overlall costs in the long term.

-Raster

theresa49638

Raster, Thank you for replaying on my post.

The digest spectrum was given to me by health food store lady, she said she has it and is on it.
    But I am finding she doesn’t know much, I bought bunch things I got home and read it better and had to throw away or took back.

The anti-oxidant is also maybe unnecessary…why did you get this?
    My doctor gave it to me to take it’s included in my vitamins.

Thats all I can suggest for now. I’d consider consulting a naturopathic doctor about your test results and proper vitamins to take to heal you from candida.

They did go over results on phone, they are 2 hours away and I go back down in Dec go over it in detail.

my Doctor who is a Natural path, Dr. Pedtke joined the Born Preventive Health Care Clinic in August 2002. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame and holds a Doctor of Osteopathy from Michigan State University. She recently completed her residency at Metropolitan Hospital in Grand Rapids and is a Board Certified Family Practice Physician. Her alternative medicine interests stem from an international upbringing where preventive and complimentary therapies are assumed components of traditional treatment. She has special interests and additional training in prolotherapy, weight loss, and natural hormone replacement therapy.
    I have been seeing her for 4 years, this is first time she told me get Candida test, I asked her how can I get ride of Rosesoa, she said then we need to test you.

theresa49638

My prescription from my holistic doctor says to take C- Nystatan 1, 500,000 unit and is a Probiotic 2 pills twice day..Should I be taken even more? They come from Compound lab.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

theresa49638 wrote: My prescription from my holistic doctor says to take C- Nystatan 1, 500,000 unit and is a Probiotic 2 pills twice day.

Theresa;

Nystatin isn’t a probiotic if that’s what you were saying, but rather a medicine which acts as an antifungal. This is why it will not heal your infestation as it is impossible to heal the infestation with antifungals alone, prescription or otherwise. You’ll still need strong probiotics to change the environment of your intestines in order to cure the infestation.

Be sure that you are aware of all the side effects of Nystatin.

Able

theresa49638

It isn’t oh my goodness I though it was. it’s $50.00 per bottle. OK so I need to get to health food store and get a good probiotics. I need to look this C-Nystatin up on line.

I need to sit down and start over.

Again thank for your help, I would be so off base if it were not for you Able and Thomas.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

theresa49638 wrote: It isn’t oh my goodness I though it was. it’s $50.00 per bottle. OK so I need to get to health food store and get a good probiotics. I need to look this C-Nystatin up on line.

Theresa, I’m not at all surprised that a Doctor of Osteopathy who completed her residency at Metropolitan Hospital in Grand Rapids and is a Board Certified Family Practice Physician gave you a prescription of an antifungal but not a probiotic supplement for a Candida albicans infestation. I’m also not surprised that she didn’t take time to even tell you what she was giving you.

This is just one more example of the tip of the iceberg that’s filled with what doctors do not know about a Candida infestation. All because they won’t take time to read the research journals that they receive every month.

Able

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘This is what I am on is it ok’ is closed to new replies.