This is another product people may try !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions This is another product people may try !!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Good old EDTA again – that’s a classic oldie indeed!

A few decennia ago, it even used to be infused directly into the bloodstream. Of course, this was only done in the extreme alternative circuit.

Perhaps you won’t mind if I add some information. This information is most easily accessible throught the Wikipedia page about EDTA, but of course it can be found in scientific articles too.

I quote from the Wikipedia page:

“EDTA […] degrades to ethylenediaminetriacetic acid, which then cyclizes to the diketopiperizide, a cumulative, persistent, organic environmental pollutant. […] It has been found to be both cytotoxic and weakly genotoxic in laboratory animals. Oral exposures have been noted to cause reproductive and developmental effects.”

Just for information…

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Floggi wrote:  
    Good old EDTA again – that’s a classic oldie indeed!

A few decennia ago, it even used to be infused directly into the bloodstream. Of course, this was only done in the extreme alternative circuit.

Perhaps you won’t mind if I add some information. This information is most easily accessible throught the Wikipedia page about EDTA, but of course it can be found in scientific articles too.

I quote from the Wikipedia page:

“EDTA […] degrades to ethylenediaminetriacetic acid, which then cyclizes to the diketopiperizide, a cumulative, persistent, organic environmental pollutant. […] It has been found to be both cytotoxic and weakly genotoxic in laboratory animals. Oral exposures have been noted to cause reproductive and developmental effects.”

Just for information…

People don’t know why I am suggesting EDTA. They quickly associate it to chelation but that isn’t my meaning. EDTA is a powerful antifungal having strong activity against candida species. It has been shown to be more effective than some polyenes and azoles. It is cheap and the bottle comes with 120 tablets.

This is the reason I posted about it. In fact, I have posted it since 2009 in several candida forums.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11077392/

By the way, I don’t know any product free of some negative side. EDTA is a safe product according to my knowledge.

Jorge.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Thanks for this information – I really appreciate it when people come up with a trustworthy source!

So, combining your and my findings, we get:
    1. EDTA really helps kill candida;
    2. EDTA is poisonous: it has negative reproductive and developmental effects.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘This is another product people may try !!!’ is closed to new replies.