This is a MUST read for everyone with CANDIDA.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice This is a MUST read for everyone with CANDIDA.

This topic contains 93 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  laurenziano 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #120703

    Paperstars
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 47

    crow;59217 wrote: apparently not …

    Dude, this thread is old. The OP hasn’t posted since last summer 2013. He’s not responding cause he probably doesn’t frequent this forum anymore, not because he didn’t have a positive experience. People who tend to cure themselves tend to write a last post that says they won’t be returning anymore because they want to leave this memory behind. As of now, it is unclear whether he’s fully cured or improved even moreso. Since the start of the thread, he gave a one year update. Maybe he will return later for another but maybe not.

    #120706

    crow
    Member
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

    I would think because “this is a must read for everyone with candida” and because of his strong beliefs in the link with mercury poisoning (which I also believe as a rational engineer not an emotional reflex rabelais), that he would follow this thread intensely. I have also tried everything for my candida and therefore I would really like to know if the chelation cured him after several years or if he stopped. Anyway I am also replacing my amalgam fillings as a last resort (also I have tried everything to beat this terrible candida, whether it the yeast is there to annoy you or to save you from the heavy metals (mercury) ) . After this I will try chelation (wouldn’t hurt I believe), but I just want to see light at the end of this f…ing tunnel! And no rabelais candida is not something that is in your head, it is constant burdening and toxifying your body). The question is : is it a cause or is it a symptom and fighting symptoms that’s the only thing classical medicine is able to do even in 2014.

    #120711

    TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

    crow;59227 wrote: And no rabelais candida is not something that is in your head

    Rabelais is the local forum troll who thinks that it is funny to spread misinformation on this forum. He only believes in classical/allopathic medicine and debunks all other types of medicine.

    #120717

    Paperstars
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 47

    crow;59227 wrote: I would think because “this is a must read for everyone with candida” and because of his strong beliefs in the link with mercury poisoning (which I also believe as a rational engineer not an emotional reflex rabelais), that he would follow this thread intensely. I have also tried everything for my candida and therefore I would really like to know if the chelation cured him after several years or if he stopped. Anyway I am also replacing my amalgam fillings as a last resort (also I have tried everything to beat this terrible candida, whether it the yeast is there to annoy you or to save you from the heavy metals (mercury) ) . After this I will try chelation (wouldn’t hurt I believe), but I just want to see light at the end of this f…ing tunnel! And no rabelais candida is not something that is in your head, it is constant burdening and toxifying your body). The question is : is it a cause or is it a symptom and fighting symptoms that’s the only thing classical medicine is able to do even in 2014.

    I definitely agree with you that as Candida sufferers it’s really nice to hear people come back to update their successes. After reading the FDA article Dvjorge posted, I too will remove my amalgams, though I am just at the beginning of my Candida journey, and I would like to know if chelation has been successful for people too. I think if anything, it became a “MUST READ” thread because he wanted to alert people that the Mercury connection existed, at least for him. Judging from his one year update, he did report improvement, but it would have been nice for him to come back to let us know if he improved even more or is cured since it’s been 2 years now. I just wanted you to know that his lack of response did not imply failure, just that his most recent posting activity was in 2013, suggesting he doesn’t come here anymore. Though maybe he will.

    Here is another thread of a user who was in your similar position.

    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst10564_Warning–It-WAS-Mercury.aspx

    Unfortunately she too hasn’t come back (and she stated it on her post). I have also some members here be apart of the Yahoo frequent dose chelation group, so maybe there will be more indepth mercury success stories there. I really hope you do find the light at the end of the tunnel and reach a cure. I hope we all do! Even though I have just begun, I’ve been struggling with the symptoms for over a year now, and the search for a doctor to believe is probably been the biggest obstacle so far. I’m reluctant to try such a restrictive diet long-term before I have confirmation.

    #120727

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    For the people looking for success stories I have posted some in this thread: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst10355_Getting-rid-of-the-Mercury-before-embarking-on-a-Candida-diet.aspx

    Here’s a video of Aine Ni Cheallaigh who recovered and then wrote a book about her experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt9MyHC6anU

    Another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XIDA89l5ks

    #120799

    crow
    Member
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

    still I haven’t heard anybody say in those videos there white tongue has been cured by mercury detox acc to andrew cutler, which was the start of this topic I believe?

    #120869

    Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268


    Good remark, crow!

    #120931

    Glowstone
    Member
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

    This is a very interesting thread!

    I have developed Candida symptoms since a relationship and mental breakdown 5 years ago, prior to that I could eat what I want when I wanted. I was generally happy and motivated to live a life of interest and learning.

    I had my first filling of my adult teeth back in late 2013 and cant say I feel any different.

    In short my Candida symptoms, I believe have been exacerbated by stress and poor eating habits and also poor quality foods. Some research into the effects of wheat and sugars has helped my understanding a lot.

    Heres hoping to improvement all round, what ever the cost!

    Many thanks

    Martyn

    #120951

    Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268


    Hi Martyn,

    Thanks for your post.

    If I may ask – you say you developed candida symptoms which were exacerbated by stress, poor eating habits, and bad food. Perhaps I’m taking your wording too literally, but I can’t help myself asking: did you develop candida symptoms without knowing the underlying cause of these symptoms, or did you develop candida symptoms and you have reason to believe these symptoms are actually caused by candida?

    I’m just trying to better understand your situation, so I thought I’d just ask how to read your words.

    Rabelais

    #121940

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    crow;59320 wrote: still I haven’t heard anybody say in those videos there white tongue has been cured by mercury detox acc to andrew cutler, which was the start of this topic I believe?

    Hey crow, lots of people have had their digestive issues clear up after following Cutler’s chelation protocol. I’m not sure about the video with Stephanie, but I do know that Aine Ni Cheallaigh had all sorts of digestive problems that subsequently went away following chelation. She can eat a completely “normal” diet now.

    In that thread I linked I included all kinds of reports of people’s candida problems clearing up and/or improving significantly following chelation.

    Some excerpts:

    – “This is what I always looked for when speaking to people about candida/dysbiosis etc. When can I go back to being normal as such or maybe put another way tolerate foods that others can. It never happened until I chelated enough. I don’t know if anyone recovered other ways, I personally never came across anyone over the last 4 years.”

    – “I found that my food allergies had cleared up for nearly everything (in my usual vegan diet) not full of artificial ingredients and herbicides/pesticides. I was even able to eat gluten that I hadn’t been able to tolerate since a teenager, and which I’d never connected with mercury. ALL my other symptoms either vanished entirely (like the phlegm, tinnitus and poor circulation) or improved 80-90%.”

    – “Gastrointestinal:
    Cured
    · abdominal cramps
    · nausea
    · bloated feeling
    · colitis (inflammation of the colon)
    · headache after eating
    Diminished
    · diarrhea or constipation”

    – “My children no longer need the gluten, casein, soy free diet. I still use enzymes, but they eat wheat and dairy. I just checked viral titers and await the results. My kids have had normal bowels for quite a while (with yeast not a problem for a long long time).”

    – “The last things to clear were the digestive issues, e.g. 6 months in I could tolerate carots, squashes, a few months later foods like leeks, garlic, onions. Then rice, 3 months after that potatoes, another 3 months bread. At this point I was a good 15 months in. Then finally casein (bovine protein). I had been fine all the way through with fermented goats milk but could never tolerate anything from a cow.

    Also worth mentioning throughout the time I was chelating I was trying foods out and then all of a sudden I would not get fatigued, or have digestive issues. So it was not just a one off, I think I will try that and I was fine.”

    #121944

    Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

    ThomasJoel2;60461 wrote: lots of people have had their digestive issues clear up after following Cutler’s chelation protocol.

    Right. Some issues went away after chelation.

    Does that mean they went away because of chelation?

    No. It means they went away despite chelation.

    Remember, chelation is risky. It’s dangerous to your health. That’s the very reason why doctors revert to chelation only for those few cases where the expected health benefits are greater than the risks. Since these risks are numerous, chelation is hardly ever used – doctors just don’t want to expose their patients to such unnecessary dangers.

    crow;59320 wrote: still I haven’t heard anybody say in those videos there white tongue has been cured by mercury detox acc to andrew cutler, which was the start of this topic I believe?

    That’s a spot-on remark!

    Sure, there are some commercial video’s out there in which people claim some benefit or another. Sure.

    But have their stories been confirmed? I don’t think so.

    Even for those rare cases where a story has been confirmed, all that’s really confirmed is that complaints went away after chelation – they never tell you which other measures they took at the same time. So I dare say that the complaints went away due to something else, and for that matter: despite the poisonous effects of the chelation chemicals.

    Rabelais

    #121945

    TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

    Rabelais;60465 wrote: Remember, chelation is risky. It’s dangerous to your health. That’s the very reason why doctors revert to chelation only for those few cases where the expected health benefits are greater than the risks.

    Please make this your signature!

    #122040

    Gingernut
    Member
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

    If mercury is the cause of candida infestation then its a bit of a never ending problem don’t you think, if mercury is all around us then how could we possibly keep it out of our bodies and therefore how could we ever cure candida?

    #122043

    TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

    Gingernut;60561 wrote: If mercury is the cause of candida infestation then its a bit of a never ending problem don’t you think, if mercury is all around us then how could we possibly keep it out of our bodies and therefore how could we ever cure candida?

    Most people with mercury problems have genetic (methylation) problems involving heavy metal detox. You can correct these with supplements.
    Obviously you can avoid mercury products like amalgam fillings and fish.

    #122061

    Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

    TheChosenOne;60564 wrote: Obviously you can avoid mercury products like amalgam fillings and fish.

    Amalgam fillings are not worth bothering about. They do not contribute to the mercury load of your body. This has been found during multiple investigations.

    The only reason amalgam fillings appear over and over again are because it’s simply sounds so logical. But things that sound logical, are not always as logical as they sound. Still, it’s an easy source of fear-mongering, and commercial dentists can use this easy fear-mongering to lure unsuspecting patients into their expensive but useless treatments.

    Fish, on the other hand, is an important source of mercury. In general, the mercury load of fish totally dwarfs the mercury load from any other source whatsoever.

    This means that targeting your amalgam fillings while still eating fish is similar to trying to kill an irritating mosquito while being hunted by a mountain lion.

    Rabelais

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘This is a MUST read for everyone with CANDIDA.’ is closed to new replies.