This diet vs "other" diets

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas This diet vs "other" diets

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tsunny 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

http://www.health-truth.com/209.php?gclid=CJuiwcC8v7MCFc5cMgodjw8Aqw

Why are all these diets so conflicting?
    Can I buy dried beans and cook? What beans?
    Is millet allowed? I’m thinking of throwing some stage 3 foods
    into my diet
    Also what about cranberries?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t understand what you are confused about. She stated to not eat beans.

Millet is a prebiotic and is allowed; its on the allowed foods list! (or atleast used to be)

In this diet they recommend eating fruit. Go for it if you want; I didn’t notice much detriment stage 3 but early on it could set you back. Fruits also heal leaky gut because they are anti-inflammatory. I am currently not eating apples which contain about 20g of sugar because I experienced a setback. Be careful. I’ve eaten blueberries every day of the diet without any noticeable detriment. I think eating too much can be a problem and you especially should not eat fruit juices which concentrate the sugar found in the fruit. I came up with the 25g of sugar per day rule and 15 blueberries is 8g of sugar. You can have a little but not a lot. Dr. Mcoombs recommends eating fruit. Maybe half of the candida diets recommend fruit. Its one of the few items that is quite debatable.

-raster

Tsunny

I was questioning beans because I thought I saw on here somewhere that you or someone had white beans, or mung beans? Maybe it was somewhere else..
    I have only tried Granny Smith apples which didn’t do anything (no reaction). I am not even sure what kind of reaction I’m looking for. I did eat baked potato 2 times in a week, and some other things not on the list and started getting gas and stomach gurgles. My weight I thought was stable but dropped a few pounds again.
    I think what I’m looking for is some new foods. The potato was the wrong food to try. I’m backing up and staying on stage 2 for a while longer. I do the coconut bread, same ole veggies, eggs, oat bran, little bit of chicken, salads with avocado, kefir, Fage yogurt, I do eat alot of almonds though (maybe I shouldn’t) they are natural with sea salt. I like the idea of incorporating some anti-inflammatory foods. I will try a little fruits suggested (raster). Able gave me a probiotic schedule I started following recently plus I’m ramping up antifungals (SF722, garlic) I finished Diflucan but it was not enough time on it (hope I don’t get resistant). So no beans I take it.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look at pumpkin which is highly anti-inflammatory and is low in sugar. I don’t like beans so don’t eat them. I have a few garbanzo beans on my salad and thats about it.

-raster

Tsunny

Thanks raster for responding. I need anti-inflammatory foods. I would love to try something with pumpkin. Beans are not a favorite of mine either but something different. How about the millet? How do you use the millet?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘This diet vs "other" diets’ is closed to new replies.