Things change !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Things change !!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

I would scream loud that the Th 17 cells are an important part of the immune system, even implicated in our defenses against intracellular pathogens such as candida.

Now, this article is turning the things to me.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/02/120212192733.htm
    Jorge.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

dvjorge wrote: I would scream loud that the Th 17 cells are an important part of the immune system, even implicated in our defenses against intracellular pathogens such as candida.

Now, this articles is turning the things to me.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/02/120212192733.htm
    Jorge.

how to make it practical useful for me? Is there away to in-cooperate it in our struggle against the sickness or is that more aha thing?

cheers
    Thomas

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

This compound could inspire novel therapeutic approaches to a variety of autoimmune disorders.”

This sums up its usefulness really. Although I’m sure suppressing Th17 cells could help speed up a curative treatment plan, the problem isn’t the Th17 cells themselves, but rather whatever is fuelling their production. If you still have allergies, leaky gut, dysbiosis or whatever the cause may be, you can’t hope for a recovery without addressing it. I’m not sure if that’s what you were suggesting though. What is it you find so encouraging about this, Jorge? Are you just glad Th17 is getting some press?

dvjorge
    Participant

There are some treatments with the idea of boosting the Th17 production I have been considering, and there is a link between mercury and Th17 that concern me now. It may explain why people with heavy metal toxicity develop autoimmune diseases.
    I am sure I have read a clear article demonstrating how mercury over-activate Th 17 cells. By now, Zinc looks very beneficial.

http://www.mecfsforums.com/index.php?topic=8181.0
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Javizy wrote:

This compound could inspire novel therapeutic approaches to a variety of autoimmune disorders.”

This sums up its usefulness really. Although I’m sure suppressing Th17 cells could help speed up a curative treatment plan, the problem isn’t the Th17 cells themselves, but rather whatever is fuelling their production. If you still have allergies, leaky gut, dysbiosis or whatever the cause may be, you can’t hope for a recovery without addressing it. I’m not sure if that’s what you were suggesting though. What is it you find so encouraging about this, Jorge? Are you just glad Th17 is getting some press?

I never knew Th 17 were considered “bad cells” until I read this article. The first thing that came to my mind was what I have read about mercury over-activating Th17.
    Most, if not all people who have mercury toxicity develop some autoimmune disease ( I have hyperthyroid, possibly Graves disease ) but, it isn’t my case only if not what people usually report in the chelation forums.
    It gives me more support about the idea of mercury behind my health problems.

Javizy

dvjorge wrote: I never knew Th 17 were considered “bad cells” until I read this article. The first thing that came to my mind was what I have read about mercury over-activating Th17.
    Most, if not all people who have mercury toxicity develop some autoimmune disease ( I have hyperthyroid, possibly Graves disease ) but, it isn’t my case only if not what people usually report in the chelation forums.

Have you been formally diagnosed with either hyperthyroidism or mercury toxicity? I’m wondering why you’re not more strict with your diet if you really feel mercury is the problem. Surely you’ve read about the role of natural chelators like glutathione and the importance of good liver and GI tract function in excreting chelated toxins. You can’t hope to achieve this while eating junk food, drinking alcohol and generally not giving your body all the support you can.

Supplements do nothing but put a premium on urine if they can’t be absorbed, and chelation is dangerous if toxins can’t be excreted. Even if you’re taking massive doses of ALA, you’re only adding more of what’s there and being used ineffectively. The primary focus has to be improving how the body utilises these things.

dvjorge
    Participant

Javizy wrote:

I never knew Th 17 were considered “bad cells” until I read this article. The first thing that came to my mind was what I have read about mercury over-activating Th17.

Have you been formally diagnosed with either hyperthyroidism or mercury toxicity? I’m wondering why you’re not more strict with your diet if you really feel mercury is the problem. Surely you’ve read about the role of natural chelators like glutathione and the importance of good liver and GI tract function in excreting chelated toxins. You can’t hope to achieve this while eating junk food, drinking alcohol and generally not giving your body all the support you can.

Supplements do nothing but put a premium on urine if they can’t be absorbed, and chelation is dangerous if toxins can’t be excreted. Even if you’re taking massive doses of ALA, you’re only adding more of what’s there and being used ineffectively. The primary focus has to be improving how the body utilises these things.

I have more than 2 years that I don’t touch any junk food.(no occasionally either) In fact, my diet is a routine even more strict that what these guys suggest here. The only grain I eat is buckwheat, no fruits, no sugar of any kind, and no more source of carbohydrates than those found in vegetables, plain yogurt, and the buckwheat. The rest is fish, chicken, and eggs, coconut oil, olive oil, and time to time I have eaten some black beans. I don’t drink any alcohol, I mean nothing !! I have been totally gluten free since 2009.
    Yes, I have been diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism since 2008, after all began. I am now in a sub-clinical phase where TSH isn’t normal, but T3 and T4 are border line.

Honestly, I thought you considered me a little bit more intelligent. For instance, I read your posts and I realize you want to get well and you are researching to get it.

I can not think of me eating junk food or violating the treatment to eradicate what I consider a terrible intestinal candidiasis (my case). If I do that, it is trying to kill myself and no respecting all my dedication, efforts, and time to recover my health, even no respecting my little 5 y/o daughter who needs me.

Javizy

I apologise if you took that the wrong way. I saw a post of yours from December or January when you posted a CureZone success story where you said “I eat what I want.” If you’ve got a proper diagnosis and you’re maximising your natural chelation potential in addition to the therapy, then I wish you luck.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi djorge,
    while having such a strong diet, are you experiencing problems with over histamin production or reactive hyperglycaemia?

I wonder how these are hanging together. When I read about these and checked myself against the symptom list and read the reactions of my body I have the impression they all hang together.

Do you know something about this Jorge?

thanks
    yours
    Thomas

dvjorge
    Participant

Javizy wrote: I apologise if you took that the wrong way. I saw a post of yours from December or January when you posted a CureZone success story where you said “I eat what I want.” If you’ve got a proper diagnosis and you’re maximising your natural chelation potential in addition to the therapy, then I wish you luck.

I would like to eat what I want even if it won’t be my choice in the future and also wish the same for you. It is good to know you can eat anything without worries about a reaction even when you know what is healthy and what no.

I remember I posted the story of someone in Curezone that could eat anything after a chelation treatment. Sadly, that isn’t my story, at least yet. Don’t know if god will give me this privilege again.

Yes, I support my liver with a formula with Milk Thirsty and Dandelion. I also take N Acetyl Cysteine, by the way, it causes a lot of sulphur smell gases. I take Buffered Vitamin C (3000 or 4000 mg diary) Vitamin E with Selenium, Omega 3, L-Glutamine, Biotin 1000 mg a day, Vitamin A , Aloe Vera juice 4 to 6 ounces a day, Slippery Elm 4 capsules a day, and sometimes DGL. I addition to it, a multiple vitamins and minerals a day.

ALA is only 3 days a week. 50 mg every 3 hours night and day. Then, I rest 4 days. I have DMSA and EDTA but I couldn’t touch DMSA. It caused a tremendous yeast flare up when I tried it.

When I eat buckwheat, I always spread coconut oil on the grains and mix them. It is my idea greasy grains will be more difficult for candida, specially with coconut oil.
    I tried 50 capsules of S. Boulardii recently. I got impressed with the results but I ran out of them and am still waiting the new order. By now, I am taking SF-722, Oregano Oil, and the coconut oil.
    This is my regime now. !!!
    Still, I see many white threads going out with my BM and a lot of intestinal discomfort and cramps. I did several stronger antifungal protocols before but never saw this amount of white mucus and threads coming out of me. I don’t know if it is the 6 months already on ALA, the S. Boulardii, or the perseverance with the diet and treatment. For first time I have seen these results. So, my experience may help others with a similar case.

dvjorge
    Participant

Thomas wrote: Hi djorge,
    while having such a strong diet, are you experiencing problems with over histamin production or reactive hyperglycaemia?

I wonder how these are hanging together. When I read about these and checked myself against the symptom list and read the reactions of my body I have the impression they all hang together.

Do you know something about this Jorge?

thanks
    yours
    Thomas

Thomas,
    I probably have some food reaction but I have never worked to identify them. The best diet for food reaction ( I would like to follow it, but I can not because candida ) is a hypoallergenic diet. Malanga root, sweet potatoes, yams, etc
    There was a time when I wrote almost everyday in the Ask Dr. Stoll bulletin board. Sadly, Dr. Walt passed away last year. Anyway, this was a holistic MD with tremendous knowledge about the gut, food allergies, candida, dysbiosis and everything linked. He told me that if the leaky gut repair with allergen avoidance for around 6 months, all the intolerance and allergies most of time disappear. He advices a whole hypoallergenic diet for several months.

Regarding to low blood sugar, it looks like my body has adapted to my food and I don’t feel symptoms now. It took a lot of time in my case. I had brain fog and blurred vision for over a year. Thanks god they disappeared. My symptoms are mostly intestinal now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Things change !!!’ is closed to new replies.