The strict diet. Some help please.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions The strict diet. Some help please.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  armandrh 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mariajelica
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

I´m in week 4 and I´m eating very healthy but I´m kind of paranoic. I will explain why. Today at my home I invited a friend to dinner with me. The coconut bread was in my plate and my friend touch a lot of money and then put his fingers around my coconut bread for some seconds and I eat that coconut bread. This will destroy my success with the candida diet? Because money have a lot of bacterias and I´m afraid it will feed canida. Sorry but what you think?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

mariajelica wrote: I´m in week 4 and I´m eating very healthy but I´m kind of paranoic. I will explain why. Today at my home I invited a friend to dinner with me. The coconut bread was in my plate and my friend touch a lot of money and then put his fingers around my coconut bread for some seconds and I eat that coconut bread. This will destroy my success with the candida diet? Because money have a lot of bacterias and I´m afraid it will feed canida. Sorry but what you think?

I am sorry to say it, but you need a psychiatrist.

If you are not crazy, you are close !

Jorge

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Healhy, is this you?

armandrh
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I think there’s a calorie counter that you can buy elsewhere. As long as you stick to your routine, you should be fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘The strict diet. Some help please.’ is closed to new replies.