the smoke from burning tobacco

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals the smoke from burning tobacco

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

If you have been following my blog, you will remember my posting Hello E-Cigs, Goodbye Nasty Looks. In that posting, I stated the fact that the smoke from burning tobacco contains more than 4000 chemicals including more than 40 cancer causing agents and 200 known poisons. How can the E-Cig be anywhere near as bad as that? What about the 1 carcinogen that was found in Electronic Cigarettes? The chemical Diethylene glycol, is this really in all Electronic Cigarette cartridges?

e cigarette
    e cig
    electronic cigarette

catlover345
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 43

Hi saundra. There is a well respected user on youtube that made a good video about electronic ciggarettes video

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

If you have been following my blog, you will remember my posting Hello E-Cigs, Goodbye Nasty Looks. In that posting, I stated the fact that the smoke from burning tobacco contains more than 4000 chemicals including more than 40 cancer causing agents and 200 known poisons. How can the E-Cig be anywhere near as bad as that? What about the 1 carcinogen that was found in Electronic Cigarettes? The chemical Diethylene glycol, is this really in all Electronic Cigarette cartridges?

I don’t know anything about your blog. Are you sure you have the right website? This is the first time you’ve posted here.

What’s with the doll? Weird.

Able

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

I reported this as Spam yesterday. Seems very odd.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Spam isn’t on the allowed foods list.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Touche!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘the smoke from burning tobacco’ is closed to new replies.