The real reason why Candida is so hard to get rid of (and also why we become too thin)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions The real reason why Candida is so hard to get rid of (and also why we become too thin)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  callmeN 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

callmeN
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

Though I am new to the forum,I have been battling candida overgrowth for the last 4 years.

Only during the last year,I have understood the following:
    1) Why is candida so hard to get rid off
    2) Why we relapse so easily
    3) Why we become too thin

First let me put my theory in short,and then I will try to explain:
    The root of the candida infection is in the small intestine.But many of the side effects(except leaky gut) are caused by the bio films in the cecum and the traverse colon

dvjorge has got his theory right when he says that we need to target the colon to clean the candida.But he overlooked the small intestine role in all this when he mentions that small intestine is sterile(It’s not).Small intestine is supposed to be sterile.But in us,the candida sufferers it is not sterile.

The best analogy of the candida infection I can give is the climax of the Avengers Movie where the evil mother ship floats in the sky and sends those nasty people down to the earth.Though most of the evil is done by the nasty people on the earth,until the mother ship is destroyed,it will be sending the bad guys down.

Why Candida is so hard to get rid off:

The mother ship(the root of the infection) is between the mucoid plague and the mucus membranes of the small intestine.This is where it hides from the anti-fungals and gets
    the nutrition from the food we eat.Most of the digestion and absorption takes place in
    the first few feet(duodenum and jejunum – about 10 feet) of the small intestine(small intestine is like 25 feet long).There is not much nutrition left for the candida to feed when the food is the cecum and the traverse colon(Just think about it..Do you think the sugar we eat is going down in the cecum and the traverse colon?).
    So mother ship sits between the mucoid plague and the mucus feeding itself and sends it’s citizens down to the cecum and the colon(where they create biofilms) to create the mess(the side effects)

Why we become too thin:

The mucoid plague in the small intestine is aggravated as candida infection looms large.Candida creates toxins which will irritate the mucus lining of the small intestine.And the intestines to protect itself from the toxins create mucoid plague.As more mucoid plague is created the villi in the small intestine are blocked from absorbing the food,hence we become thin and always hungry no matter how much we eat.

Why we relapse easily:
    We might follow our biofilm protocol,the cleanup protocols and our nystatin enemas to get rid of the majority of the side effects.But most of us who believed that we have cured the infection after the symptoms clear go on the normal high sugar diet and then feeds the mothership,which will cause the mothership in the small intestine to grow fat again and then release it’s citizens to form biofilms in the colon.And the cycle continues..

So,the only solution is to target the mothership and also target the colon at the same time.

But to target the mothership we need a way to clean the small intestinal mucoid plague first,to expose the candida in the small intestine so that anti-fungals can destroy it.

The only problem is that destroying the mother ship is hard with the supplements we have in the market.

There is one supplement which is capable of accomplishing the task,but we can’t use it yet
    as it contains lactose as one of it’s ingredients.The product is okra pepsin e3 from standard process.The product works in cleaning the mucoid plague effectively(I have tried it on myself) and relapsed back when candida fed on the lactose.

The two main ingredients of the product are okra and pepsin.The Okra sticks the pepsin long enough so that the pepsin digests the mucoid plague(mucoid plague is mostly protein).I suggest that you read the article “Cleansing The Small Intestine by Dr. William Donald Kelley, D.D.S., M.S”(http://www.whale.to/a/intestine.html) on how this product works.

I have tried other products in the market like cln-zym(nutriwest),mullzyme,hcl ease(biotics research) all of which contains the ingredients okra and pepsin but are highly ineffective.
    The okra pepsin e3 from standard process I believe has an enteric coating with it which keeps its key ingredients(okra and pepsin) in surviving the stomach acid and doing the work in the small intestine

If you have got some ideas on how we can clean the mucoid plague in the small intestine.Do share and lets discuss.

Thanks for reading!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve also used okra pepsin by standard process but for other reasons. My ND suggests taking it for when you cheat on the diet more and it’ll help mitigate the effects of this action. Its also highly anti-inflammatory which should help reduce reactions. In general its a digestive aid.

From their website:

Okra Pepsin E3 supports intestinal function.
    Supports mucosal tissue in the intestines
    Supports bowel function
    Provides bowel cleansing

https://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/Okra-Pepsin-E3#.VDB1WvldXh4

There’s a few other anti-candida products they produce but they should be used for specific individuals with specific situations so this is why I recommend consulting an ND.

-raster

callmeN

Raster,
    At what stage of your treatment did you start using okra pepsin.
    you have used after you have started supplementing with probiotics.right?

Do you use okra pepsin everyday?

btw..what do you think of what I have proposed.you are one of people on this forum who
    touched this topic of candida HIDING behind the mucoid plague..

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

I have never told the only way is targeting the colon with antifungal enemas. I have told people should target candida orally and rectally. Both way. The medical evidence stays most of the fungal colonies live in the cecum. The small bowel isn’t totally sterile but is a hard environment for microbial growth. However, the end of the small bowel is more conditioned to microbes. An intestinal candidiasis can occur anywhere in the intestines. I think the most difficult part is the intracellular candidiasis. There are many things that doesn’t favor an anticandida treatment, one of them is most of the antifungals are fungistatic, another thing is how difficult is to reach candida inside the intestines, and the immune deficiency candida sufferers have. The intestines have all candida need, humidity, darkness, and a right temperature for a fungal growth. Add to it the food we eat.

I don’t have any doubt the small bowel can be infested with candida and the mucus layer may provide shelter to it.

Jorge.

raster
    Participant

Ya I don’t remember writing anything about mucoid plaque…so you have me pinned to someone else’s thoughts.

-raster

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

This is very interesting and encouraging. I’d love to try it out at some stage, after I get on with the nystatin enemas for a while.

I know I’ll be one of those who will relapse easily, since my infection (by my conclusions) is more severe than others, with a weakened immune system and severe dysbiosis.

It seems like this will never end, and is too difficult, but I keep reminding myself that dvjorge has said: it is real, there is a cure because he’s heard from others.
    And if Jorge has reduced his extreme case to 10% or less, then it must be possible.

I’m worried about intracellular candidiasis, since I have rectal itching on one side only, and it never seems to reduce to non-existence. I know I must have other areas too with it. Just unsure of all the symptoms that tell me I have it.

callmeN

raster,
    sorry if i mistook you
    I was referring to these two posts you made longback on candida hiding behind the mucoid plague
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm7276_Yogurt-kefir-and-production-of-mucus.aspx
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm8148_Hot-Sauce-on-Eggs.aspx

Thanks

callmeN

dvjorge,

Most of us candida patients have more or less SIBO as well.This bacteria(which feeds in small intestines) is the biggest culprit in creating the mucoid plague.The bacteria feeds and releases toxins which will irritate the gut lining increasing mucoid plague production where candida can hide nicely and which can also in turn produce more toxins and hence more mucoid plague.

I hope you agree with me that mucoid plague is what is making us thin no matter how much we eat.

how can I send PM on this forum?

Thanks

callmeN

Swanson premium is another company which makes okra pepsin but even this still has got lactose in it.
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-okra-pepsin-90-caps

I hope these guys can be persuaded easily to make a lactose free version of okra pepsin?

what do you guys think?

raster
    Participant

callmeN;59984 wrote: raster,
    sorry if i mistook you
    I was referring to these two posts you made longback on candida hiding behind the mucoid plague
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm7276_Yogurt-kefir-and-production-of-mucus.aspx

Thanks

No I am talking about mucous and not mucoid plaque. Some people develop phlegm or mucous in their throats when they are allergic to foods they eat. For me this included spicy foods and eggs.

-raster

callmeN

raster;59990 wrote:

raster,
    sorry if i mistook you

Thanks

No I am talking about mucous and not mucoid plaque. Some people develop phlegm or mucous in their throats when they are allergic to foods they eat. For me this included spicy foods and eggs.

-raster

My mistake then..
    Btw..what do you think of what I have proposed?

raster
    Participant

I don’t think okra pepsin will cure anyone, its just a digestive aid supplement.

-raster

callmeN

raster;60004 wrote: I don’t think okra pepsin will cure anyone, its just a digestive aid supplement.

-raster

raster,
    I am not saying okra pepsin is THE cure.It just expedites the process by exposing the candida to anti-fungals.

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘The real reason why Candida is so hard to get rid of (and also why we become too thin)’ is closed to new replies.