The Problem with Enemas

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions The Problem with Enemas

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Dvjorge, if you’re reading this, and I assume you will, the following message was sent to me in private. I figure you’re more likely to help in this case since one of your favorite topics seems to be enemas.

I didn’t send this in a private message because I want this type of problem posted for the benefit of the other members.

Andy’s Message:

“I started a enema for the first time because i wanted to do the gerson therapy. I discovered candida rhiziod strings after a weak of enema’s and juiceing. i stopped the enamas and started eating again after 5 days. I did have 1 bm but felt there was more so did another enema and lots more compacted bm was released. 3 months later Ive been stopping enemas for 5 days or until I get too sick and then giving up with another enema. Now I wish I never started but I guess I wouldn’t have learned about fungal form candida. What to do?”

Jorge, if you can help this gentleman, we would both appreciate it. I’ll make certain that Andy sees your message. Don’t waste his time telling him that the Gerson Therapy couldn’t cure his Candida, it’s too late for that, and he needs help immediately with this problem.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Able900;38333 wrote: Dvjorge, if you’re reading this, and I assume you will, the following message was sent to me in private. I figure you’re more likely to help in this case since one of your favorite topics seems to be enemas.

I didn’t send this in a private message because I want this type of problem posted for the benefit of the other members.

Andy’s Message:

“I started a enema for the first time because i wanted to do the gerson therapy. I discovered candida rhiziod strings after a weak of enema’s and juiceing. i stopped the enamas and started eating again after 5 days. I did have 1 bm but felt there was more so did another enema and lots more compacted bm was released. 3 months later Ive been stopping enemas for 5 days or until I get too sick and then giving up with another enema. Now I wish I never started but I guess I wouldn’t have learned about fungal form candida. What to do?”

Jorge, if you can help this gentleman, we would both appreciate it. I’ll make certain that Andy sees your message. Don’t waste his time telling him that the Gerson Therapy couldn’t cure his Candida, it’s too late for that, and he needs help immediately with this problem.

Able

I am more than glad to help anybody, but I don’t understand well what this gentleman explains.
    I also don’t know what is the Gerson Therapy. I guess it is a kind of fasting and juicing.

It looks like he became constipated or adapted to the enemas to have a BM, he should take a laxative and eat fiber. I have done many enemas and have not experienced constipation of any type, but I have not been juicing or fasting. Magnesium tablets and Vitamin C to bowel tolerance may help him. Constipated people should be careful if the want to do enemas, imo.

Jorge

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

dvjorge;38334 wrote: I am more than glad to help anybody, but I don’t understand well what this gentleman explains. I also don’t know what is the Gerson Therapy. I guess it is a kind of fasting and juicing.

It looks like he became constipated or adapted to the enemas to have a BM, he should take a laxative and eat fiber. I have done many enemas and have not experienced constipation of any type, but I have not been juicing or fasting. Magnesium tablets and Vitamin C to bowel tolerance may help him.

Constipated people should be careful if the want to do enemas, imo.

He wasn’t constipated when he started the enemas.

He’s on the Candida diet now and is eating plenty of fiber-filled vegetables, plus I’ve already told him to add a fiber supplement to his regimen. I’m fairly certain that, at this point, laxatives would be just as addictive as the enemas have been for him, although I’ve suggested using one if all else fails. During any enema there’s the possibility of the lower part of the colon ballooning out and causing permanent damage by causing the colon it to lose its elasticity. I’m hoping this isn’t Andy’s problem. Thanks.

Friends, be careful with enemas if you’ve chosen to go this route. As you see, it’s possible for enemas to cause chronic constipation if used
    on an ongoing basis. In addition, people can and have become psychologically dependent to enemas.

Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘The Problem with Enemas’ is closed to new replies.