The immune-system and candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions The immune-system and candida

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #69921

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    I got a bit interested about the subject after reading Jorges hypotheses that our immune-system is actually the one keeping Candida in control in a healthy individual.
    I too can think that he is right about that a lot of toxins weaken the immune system and candida can grow without control.

    Now my question. Is the immune system really attacking and controlling a fungus. Is the immune system only stepping in when candida goes into the blood stream?

    About me. I know that I have herpes which comes up on the mounth when my immune system is low gear. Usually when I have a flu or something. My mouth is full with amalgam, candida is beating the crap out of me with all its toxins. My immune system should be freaking out right now and as a sign I should have constant trouble with my herpes.

    The truth is that since one year where I suffer like a dog with my sympthoms, I havent had a cold, a flu, a herpes attack nothing, only the trouble I have told you several times about.

    How is your immune systems are working?
    Any thoughts to the subject?

    cheers
    Thomas

    #69923

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    I got a bit interested about the subject after reading Jorges hypotheses that our immune-system is actually the one keeping Candida in control in a healthy individual.
    I too can think that he is right about that a lot of toxins weaken the immune system and candida can grow without control.

    Now my question. Is the immune system really attacking and controlling a fungus. Is the immune system only stepping in when candida goes into the blood stream?

    About me. I know that I have herpes which comes up on the mounth when my immune system is low gear. Usually when I have a flu or something. My mouth is full with amalgam, candida is beating the crap out of me with all its toxins. My immune system should be freaking out right now and as a sign I should have constant trouble with my herpes.

    The truth is that since one year where I suffer like a dog with my sympthoms, I havent had a cold, a flu, a herpes attack nothing, only the trouble I have told you several times about.

    How is your immune systems are working?
    Any thoughts to the subject?
    ————————————————————————————-
    Wow Thomas,
    Don’t give me that brilliant merit. It isn’t Jorge’s hypotheses, but the work of the man who discovered this syndrome and dedicated all his life to bring it to the light of the medical community. Dr. Orion Truss, MD. A genius in my opinion. Nobody understood Candida Related Complex better than him. Unfortunately, he already passed away. With him, many other Drs who are pioneers treating this syndrome agree this is an immunologic problem. I have read 16 books written by MDs about this syndrome, some microbiology books too.
    Don’t hesitate one second about thinking there is another reason but immune tolerance to the fungus.
    If you want to learn, let me know. There are more than 250 materials about candidiasis saved in my computer. If I give you some, please, read them carefully, and you will have the chance to learn what you need to know to face this problem.
    Jorge.

    #69925

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    dvjorge wrote:

    I got a bit interested about the subject after reading Jorges hypotheses that our immune-system is actually the one keeping Candida in control in a healthy individual.
    I too can think that he is right about that a lot of toxins weaken the immune system and candida can grow without control.

    Now my question. Is the immune system really attacking and controlling a fungus. Is the immune system only stepping in when candida goes into the blood stream?

    About me. I know that I have herpes which comes up on the mounth when my immune system is low gear. Usually when I have a flu or something. My mouth is full with amalgam, candida is beating the crap out of me with all its toxins. My immune system should be freaking out right now and as a sign I should have constant trouble with my herpes.

    The truth is that since one year where I suffer like a dog with my sympthoms, I havent had a cold, a flu, a herpes attack nothing, only the trouble I have told you several times about.

    How is your immune systems are working?
    Any thoughts to the subject?
    ————————————————————————————-
    Wow Thomas,
    Don’t give me that brilliant merit. It isn’t Jorge’s hypotheses, but the work of the man who discovered this syndrome and dedicated all his life to bring it to the light of the medical community. Dr. Orion Truss, MD. A genius in my opinion. Nobody understood Candida Related Complex better than him. Unfortunately, he already passed away. With him, many other Drs who are pioneers treating this syndrome agree this is an immunologic problem. I have read 16 books written by MDs about this syndrome, some microbiology books too.
    Don’t hesitate one second about thinking there is another reason but immune tolerance to the fungus.
    If you want to learn, let me know. There are more than 250 materials about candidiasis saved in my computer. If I give you some, please, read them carefully, and you will have the chance to learn what you need to know to face this problem.
    Jorge.

    thank you mate. I respect your knowledge and it is very much enough for me to learn from you especially when I feel so bad as I do now. I simply don’t have the stamina to read all the material and than it is not sure if I will understand them. I am not deeply educated to understand biochemicals and the functioning of the body. Would you please to kind and answer my personal question.

    I hope you have not misunderstood me. I am not the arguing guy. I am the learning guy, question guy and sharing. So, please dont feel that I need from you any proof.
    What have you learned from Dr. Orions about the subject and why am I not sick with flue and herpes all the time now. In fact I never felt better than now concerning normal ills. Thats said I dont feel att all great with the other sympthoms.

    thank you
    yours
    Thomas

    #69931

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    Thomas,
    I always do my best to help but you need to understand I am also a sufferer. I can not write myself medical papers, neither can post everything I have learned in a post. You need to do an effort to understand. In fact, what most sufferers need is how to do the protocol because studying it won’t give you the solution or your health back. I like to research and to study but it doesn’t mean I am cured or have better chance of reach it.

    This syndrome, most of the time, is an acquired immune tolerance to the yeast.
    Immune tolerance to the YEAST, in spite its presence cause general immune dysfunction.

    Most candida sufferers have an immune response polarized in a humoral mode (th2, antibody formation) It means your body is hyperactive creating antibodies to all things that touch it such as allergens, chemicals, food, etc Candida sufferers become universal reactors! Unfortunately, this Th2 polarized immune response is the opposite we need to combat a fungal infection. It means your immune system will be 24 hours fighting a war in a front where your main enemy isn’t present. To combat candida, we need cell mediated immunity.
    Probably, you don’t get sick often because you immune system develop an antibody against everything that touch it. It means any antigen will be fought with an immune response in a Th2 mode.
    Th2 mode isn’t effective against intracellular pathogens such as candida.
    You have to follow a protocol for enough time that allow your immune system to brake the tolerance to the fungus. It means recovering Th1/Th17 immune response against it. To allow it, the fungal presence must be lowered to almost 0 for enough time.
    The presence of yeast in high amounts for enough time was what caused your immune system to tolerate it. Now, you have to revert the process. Anything that be loading the immune system and causing it to be overactive in a Th2 mode, must be corrected. You need to balance the immune system and push it toward to cell-mediated immunity in order to eliminate the fungus. If you don’t focus the treatment in it, you will manage your symptoms only. To be able to leave the anticandida diet and supplements, the immune system have to be re-activated against the yeast presence.

    I hope this help you,
    Jorge.

    #69935

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    dvjorge wrote: Thomas,
    I always do my best to help but you need to understand I am also a sufferer. I can not write myself medical papers, neither can post everything I have learned in a post. You need to do an effort to understand. In fact, what most sufferers need is how to do the protocol because studying it won’t give you the solution or your health back. I like to research and to study but it doesn’t mean I am cured or have better chance of reach it.

    This syndrome, most of the time, is an acquired immune tolerance to the yeast.
    Immune tolerance to the YEAST, in spite its presence cause general immune dysfunction.

    Most candida sufferers have an immune response polarized in a humoral mode (th2, antibody formation) It means your body is hyperactive creating antibodies to all things that touch it such as allergens, chemicals, food, etc Candida sufferers become universal reactors! Unfortunately, this Th2 polarized immune response is the opposite we need to combat a fungal infection. It means your immune system will be 24 hours fighting a war in a front where your main enemy isn’t present. To combat candida, we need cell mediated immunity.
    Probably, you don’t get sick often because you immune system develop an antibody against everything that touch it. It means any antigen will be fought with an immune response in a Th2 mode.
    Th2 mode isn’t effective against intracellular pathogens such as candida.
    You have to follow a protocol for enough time that allow your immune system to brake the tolerance to the fungus. It means recovering Th1/Th17 immune response against it. To allow it, the fungal presence must be lowered to almost 0 for enough time.
    The presence of yeast in high amounts for enough time was what caused your immune system to tolerate it. Now, you have to revert the process. Anything that be loading the immune system and causing it to be overactive in a Th2 mode, must be corrected. You need to balance the immune system and push it toward to cell-mediated immunity in order to eliminate the fungus. If you don’t focus the treatment in it, you will manage your symptoms only. To be able to leave the anticandida diet and supplements, the immune system have to be re-activated against the yeast presence.

    I hope this help you,
    Jorge.

    Thank you Jorge, I get the picture. The trouble I have is to get all the elements into place. First of all to get the fungal presence to almost 0 sounds impossible.
    How is it possible to get it to zero, what I understood is that one can get it back to its normal state before the infestation. Every doctor rolls its eyes when we tell them we believe we have Candida because they know that everyone has it. The problem for us is that we have an infestation. Will it be enough for the immune system if we get the infestation to zero but the candida is still there?

    thanks
    Thomas

    #69936

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    Thomas wrote:

    Thomas,
    I always do my best to help but you need to understand I am also a sufferer. I can not write myself medical papers, neither can post everything I have learned in a post. You need to do an effort to understand. In fact, what most sufferers need is how to do the protocol because studying it won’t give you the solution or your health back. I like to research and to study but it doesn’t mean I am cured or have better chance of reach it.

    This syndrome, most of the time, is an acquired immune tolerance to the yeast.
    Immune tolerance to the YEAST, in spite its presence cause general immune dysfunction.

    Most candida sufferers have an immune response polarized in a humoral mode (th2, antibody formation) It means your body is hyperactive creating antibodies to all things that touch it such as allergens, chemicals, food, etc Candida sufferers become universal reactors! Unfortunately, this Th2 polarized immune response is the opposite we need to combat a fungal infection. It means your immune system will be 24 hours fighting a war in a front where your main enemy isn’t present. To combat candida, we need cell mediated immunity.
    Probably, you don’t get sick often because you immune system develop an antibody against everything that touch it. It means any antigen will be fought with an immune response in a Th2 mode.
    Th2 mode isn’t effective against intracellular pathogens such as candida.
    You have to follow a protocol for enough time that allow your immune system to brake the tolerance to the fungus. It means recovering Th1/Th17 immune response against it. To allow it, the fungal presence must be lowered to almost 0 for enough time.
    The presence of yeast in high amounts for enough time was what caused your immune system to tolerate it. Now, you have to revert the process. Anything that be loading the immune system and causing it to be overactive in a Th2 mode, must be corrected. You need to balance the immune system and push it toward to cell-mediated immunity in order to eliminate the fungus. If you don’t focus the treatment in it, you will manage your symptoms only. To be able to leave the anticandida diet and supplements, the immune system have to be re-activated against the yeast presence.

    I hope this help you,
    Jorge.

    Thank you Jorge, I get the picture. The trouble I have is to get all the elements into place. First of all to get the fungal presence to almost 0 sounds impossible.
    How is it possible to get it to zero, what I understood is that one can get it back to its normal state before the infestation. Every doctor rolls its eyes when we tell them we believe we have Candida because they know that everyone has it. The problem for us is that we have an infestation. Will it be enough for the immune system if we get the infestation to zero but the candida is still there?

    thanks
    Thomas

    Yes, that is what I mean. You need to eradicate the infection if you have it. I am guessing your case is overgrowth and no hypersensitivity ?? Many times, both thing happen.
    Jorge.

    #69937

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    hi Jorge!
    ——-
    I am guessing your case is overgrowth and no hypersensitivity ??

    I really cant say. I never got a diagnose about it and the only thing I know is what kind of symptoms are messing me up. And all the different ways for me to battle that thing.

    Teach me please the difference between the both and maybe I will know than what I have.

    yours
    Thomas

    #69939

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    Thomas wrote: hi Jorge!
    ——-
    I am guessing your case is overgrowth and no hypersensitivity ??

    I really cant say. I never got a diagnose about it and the only thing I know is what kind of symptoms are messing me up. And all the different ways for me to battle that thing.

    Teach me please the difference between the both and maybe I will know than what I have.

    yours
    Thomas

    Some people develop an allergy to yeast antigens and the yeast itself. Those people don’t tolerate the amount of yeast “normal” people have. It means they are hypersensitive to the yeast and the toxic wastes. Many times, this syndrome begin with an overgrowth, and this overgrowth triggers a hyperactive immune response against the yeast. In this case, the overgrowth is responsible for becoming you sensitive to the presence of yeast because you are able to eradicate it, but your immune system never stop reacting to the yeast. It means you don’t have overgrowth,but your body don’t tolerate the presence of yeast. It is an allergy to the organism and its toxic wastes.
    This is very common , and need to be treated with LDA and desensitization treatments.
    Jorge.

    #69941

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    Jorge, can you please check your postbox I sent you a pm-
    cheers
    Thomas

    #70126

    kirstyk4
    Member
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 125

    Do you suggest we take anything to help our immune system get stronger besides the vitamins we are already taking? Or is it just a matter of waiting for the candida to get low enough for our immune system to take over?

    Sounds like a frustratingly long time for those of us who know they have a pretty bad case of candida overgrowth. 🙁

    Thank you for your help.

    Kirsty

    #70142

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    The immune system is actually affected by several different parts and functions of the body; easy to imagine that the failure of any of these could potentially cause immune problems. In a condensed version of the immune system, these functions include:

    Bone Marrow – Manipulates stem cells into B cells as well as being the foundational of other immune cells called “T cells” which upon leaving the bones circulate through the blood stream to any infected site in the body.

    Lymph Nodes – Filters tissue fluid for bacteria cells, tumor cells and viral particles

    Adrenals – Fights stress which endangers the function of the immune system.

    Spleen – Blood filter: removes malignant cells from blood stream.

    Thymus Gland – Where cells are developed for maximum efficiency, any cells that cannot provide immune support are destroyed, but healthy, active cells are excreted from the gland into the blood stream.

    White blood cells – Responsible for destroying dangerous bacteria, viral and tumor cells, and malignant cells such as parasites (including fungi).

    Intestinal Flora – Intestinal flora stimulates the immune system and literally “training” it to prevent the growth of pathogenic bacteria. Therefore it improves function of the mucosal immune system and provides a physical barrier to invading gram-negative bacteria.

    As you can imagine, improving any of these functions can aid in the health of the immune system.

    Able

    #70169

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    kirstyk4 wrote: Do you suggest we take anything to help our immune system get stronger besides the vitamins we are already taking? Or is it just a matter of waiting for the candida to get low enough for our immune system to take over?

    Sounds like a frustratingly long time for those of us who know they have a pretty bad case of candida overgrowth. 🙁

    Thank you for your help.

    Kirsty

    Kirsty,
    I am not sure if it is good idea to spend money buying supplements when the infection is active. I believe it is more a time matter with the candida population low to activate the immune system. This idea is thinking there aren’t more load such as heavy metals or any hidden immune suppressor.
    If you want to read an expert about the subject, let me know. Some people understand medical articles very well.
    Jorge.

    #70173

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    I feel that its best to not attack candida all at once like it will be gone in weeks…but instead plan an attack that will last a very long time. Take things slow and one step at a time; the diet itself is pretty taxing of the body and energy in general.

    #70175

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    raster wrote: I feel that its best to not attack candida all at once like it will be gone in weeks…but instead plan an attack that will last a very long time. Take things slow and one step at a time; the diet itself is pretty taxing of the body and energy in general.

    I agree with you Raster.
    I have suffered a lot and damage myself doing extreme sacrifices to end with it. The results ?? None.
    I don’t do it anymore.!
    Jorge.

    #70183

    kirstyk4
    Member
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 125

    Does anyone else have enlarged lymph nodes in their neck under their chin? I noticed I did several weeks ago when someone was talking about theirs being enlarged. I’m not sure how long mine have been, but wonder if it is a cause for concern?

    I looked it up online, and one of the reasons/causes for it is an infection in the body (which is pretty much what the candida overgrowth is, right?).

    That would be an example of my immune system being taxed huh… 🙁

    Kirsty

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘The immune-system and candida’ is closed to new replies.