The cause of colic in babies is candida .

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions The cause of colic in babies is candida .

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

Maybe that was too bold a statement, but im a bit disappointed in our medical community.

When my son was born (19 yrs ago!), they gave him sugar-water without my consent ( I was a nursing mom).
    He was born with cradle-cap, and thrush.

I was treated for a kidney infection with antibiotics while pregnant, and I believe this contributed to his condition.

They gave me some nystatin to put on me and his mouth.
    They never told me what caused the thrush (“oh,some babies just get it”) and he cried non stop for 3 months straight.
    I kid you NOT.
    For 3 months, we had to wiggle the bassinet till he fell asleep, sometimes for 2 hours.
    White-noise from the tv.
    Car rides at 2 am almost every night.

FOR 3 FREAKING MONTHS.

He grew up to get scarlet fever, and multiple strep infections.
    No one alse in the house got sick.

In middle/high school he got the scarring acne, the cystic acne.
    They put him on several antibiotics, none of which helped.

His face is scarred badly today.

Now I have a 12 yr old, he was on antibiotics as a baby for tonsil infections. Often.
    Several times a year.

He would pull these pieces of “white-bread-like” chunks from his tonsils, the doctors would test him for strep but it never came out positive. Ever.

Not one doc, esp the one who put him on zantac and parasite meds,ever mentioned candida or yeast. He didnt have “heartburn”, and he never had “parasites”.

He has been living with candida.

We finally figured it out after his regular doc told me his kidney aches, headaches, throat hurting, was all due to stress, and that we needed a psychiatrist.
    This was 6 months ago.

Since sneaking garlic into his meals, giving him spiced herbal teas, his headaches have become less and he hasnt needed acid-pills for “heartburn” for months.

So many babies and kids have this and are treated with antibiotics, which is the worst thing you can do.

Thanks for letting me vent; hope someone finds this thread valuable before their kid winds up like mine.

Much love,

The vegan catlady.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Wow.

I’m just so happy I live in a country that has the developed world’s lowest prescription rate of antibiotics.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

Floggi;53835 wrote:
    Wow.

I’m just so happy I live in a country that has the developed world’s lowest prescription rate of antibiotics.

Its even more than that,Floggi.

I am no stranger to alternative medicine, herbs, clean diets… but when it comes to a new baby, and its explained to you in a way that they imply you are NEGLIGENT if you dont do as they advise, and that something worse can happen if you dont listen…I mean, I was hit with every scare tactic there is.

I know I sound like its done on purpose, and I know its not.
    Most the people I delt with had the best intentions, some very obviously not.

It just feels like we live in the stone ages sometimes :/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘The cause of colic in babies is candida .’ is closed to new replies.