the best way to enforce gut flora

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions the best way to enforce gut flora

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

I must really bad at searching this forum, can’t find any tread about the very best / most optimal guide on how to enforce gut flora on the diet.

Right now I’m doing the following:

Probiotics: 1 capsule 30 billion units in the morning, one before bedtime. in between meals I use a less potent probiotic with around 7 billion units.

I drink 1 litre of coconut milk Kefir a day (I’m getting a little rash from this, I’ll try some other milk), 2 small portions of A38 yoghurt (acidophilus), often eaten with a cucumber as pre-biotic.

That’s it.

Any more I can do? I really feel that the more I do this, the better I get versus eating anti-microbal foods with antifungal effects.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t think the word “enforce” is the best word to use, maybe the word “promote” instead?

We developed this general plan to get better which has a lot of items which will promote gut flora to grow:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘the best way to enforce gut flora’ is closed to new replies.