That's it, I'm trying Turpentine

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions That's it, I'm trying Turpentine

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Road2Recovery 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WhiteTrash
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 35

I was feeling better and better as far as mental clarity goes over the last months thanks to the introduction of Borax and Iodine, but still far from my previous self physically: inability to gain weight, less energy to exercise.
    Digestion was ok, 2 well formed movements a day.

I tried raw cheese last week and became severely ill: huge fever, massive blood in urine, extreme muscle pain. I honestly wasn’t sure I was going to make it, but I sticked to my “no doctor, no medication” mantra.
    Must have caught a Listeria or something of the likes.

That episode took me back quite a few steps: my brain fog is back, my muscles are weak, I have constant diarrhea.

I am tired of taking one step forward and 2 steps back, with diets, trials and everything else.

I ordered Turpentine (Diamond G) and organic hexane-free Castor oil, hoping it will take care of the Listeria and the rest of my gut bugs.
    Planning to try both this protocol and sugar-cubes one.

@jaw and @intowishin:

– which protocol have you had most success with?
    – which turpentine brand have you been using?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Have you tried it yet?

WhiteTrash
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 35

I have been taking 1 tablespoon of turpentine (yes, tablespoon, and skip the sugar cube bullshit) every morning and 2 small glasses of colloidal silver a day for the past 10 days.

I sometimes take the turpentine with a tablespoon of castor oil, but I need to go to the bathroom 10 times a day with explosive diarrhea so I limit that to once a week.

I have to say that I feel the best I have felt for the past 3 years of struggling with parasites & candida.

I feel alert mentally, in shape physically, I am finally gaining weight back as I am absorbing nutrients again.

Best supplements I came accross. Nothing comes close: Nystatin, berberine, SF722, all of this never lead to ay improvement.

Road2Recovery
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 33

Thats good you feel better. I am almost to the point of trying it myself. The problem is that I find a lot of people getting great benefit from this but very few people are cured. Since you can’t take this safely for long periods, im not sure if its worth it. Only one way to find out though…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.