That thing with the heart?!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions That thing with the heart?!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi guys,

I wonder about a symptom I have, and wonder if you experience something similar.
    And do you have a name for it? Is it a know symptom with Candida?

The situation: I am on Ables Diet nor for 2 weeks and my symptoms dropped down nearly to zero. I enjoyed 3 days of symptom free happiness only to crash-land today.

I felt a strange sensation in my body, became dizzy, my hands became ice cold and then I got that tight feeling in or around my heart.

My pulse is totally normal. Then there are a few times where I experienced a sharp pain in my heart area, not to strong but I feel its in the heart area.

Have you experienced something like this with Candia or is that something else?

cheers
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s called a heart palpitation and I used to get them very regularly.

Here’s some basic info on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palpitation

It could be due to many toxins taxing the body as you get healthier.

-Raster

Thomas

raster wrote: It’s called a heart palpitation and I used to get them very regularly.

Here’s some basic info on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palpitation

It could be due to many toxins taxing the body as you get healthier.

-Raster

Thanks Raster, was the palpitation with you connected to the candida?

I haven’t heard it mentioned here on the forum. But then again I haven’t read all the posts yet. If I would know that my palpitation is part of the candida battle I would leave it as that… but not knowing it freaks me a bit.

cheers
    thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s apart of some candida symptoms you will get as you detox. I had it before and during the diet, but now I don’t get it anymore. I used to get palpitations 6 times a day or more.

I think in general it might mean you have a weak heart; if you were to get it checked out I think a doctor would say not to worry about it. It freaked me out as well; the first time I had it I went to the ER and they said it was due to hyperventilation.

-Raster

Thomas

raster wrote: It’s apart of some candida symptoms you will get as you detox. I had it before and during the diet, but now I don’t get it anymore. I used to get palpitations 6 times a day or more.

I think in general it might mean you have a weak heart; if you were to get it checked out I think a doctor would say not to worry about it. It freaked me out as well; the first time I had it I went to the ER and they said it was due to hyperventilation.

-Raster

Thanks mate!!!
    cheers
    Thomas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘That thing with the heart?!’ is closed to new replies.