Thank you.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

GayBofill
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 34

I found this Forum a couple of months ago when searching for relief from Candida symptoms. I haven’t written in a while and wanted to check in and give a report. More importantly, I want to say Thank you.

In the beginning, I studied all the posts fascinated with all the information regarding protocols, supplements, and diet provided primarily by Able and Raster. After a couple of short false starts and then truly following the information provided, I’ve been experiencing relief and feeling much, much better.

This information and all of your posts and experiences have changed my life. Thank you all for your honesty and for sharing what you know, want to know and have done. I learn every time I log on.

GB

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

GB;
    You can trust that we appreciate the thanks more than you’d imagine, and thank you for taking time to let us know how you’re doing as well. Every time we read about someone’s improvement after following our protocol, it makes the time we spend here worth every minute.

Thanks again, good luck with finishing the cure that’s in your future, and good job on sticking with the protocol.

Able

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

GB,

Thankyou for giving us such positive feedback, it means so much for someone who’s “been there done that” to reaffirm that what we’re doing WILL have a happy ending!

All the best with your continued recovery.

Lucy

GayBofill
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 34

Hi Lucylu,

Thanks for your nice words and support. I had an interesting experience though this past week that I thought I’d share because at my young stage it shows that this candida thing is just sleeping and not gone.

I had to have dinner with an associate of my boss and we went to a highly rated restaurant with excellent food. My choices for the meal were as clean as I could make them and yet still, the next day, I noticed a difference in the way I felt and for about two days I felt like my body was poisoned. Ugh. I experienced bloat (again!) after being free of that symptom for a while now. So I know I am not cured and likely from what I’ve learned here, will never be.

As far as “great” restaurants go, I prefer to have my own food which I’ve really come to love (coconut bread and kefir are my best friend) because I feel so good when I eat it. Plus, I was then concerned that by eating that meal, I would reactivate the candida after all the hard work I’ve done. Anyway, just thought I’d pass on this experience. For me, even the finest Zagat restaurants aren’t as friendly to my body as the foods I’ve learned about here.

The journey continues…
    GB

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

GB,

Thanks for recounting that story… I seem to find myself in exactly the same cycle now. I religiously stick to the diet and antifungals 99% of the time and am therefore 99% symptom free. But I’ve eaten out twice in the last 2 weeks (and didn’t even want to which was the annoying thing!) and both times the following day I was sluggish, slightly itchy & had stiff fingers (one my my main reactive indicators). And both times I had chosen as wisely as I could have, had double checked there was no butter on the veg etc.

I actually begrudged the girls who insisted on dining out… that they were hampering my progress, causing me to feel ill and they just didn’t give a toss! (Aplogies for the language Able!!) I’m sure they thought I was being a right fuss pot and that I should just “let my hair down”.

I know what you mean about just wanting your own food – you feel you have control over it and can just put “pure” stuff in your system? We’ve become such food bores haven’t we?!!!

Hubby’s taking me away for a weekend in 3 weeks time and that will be a challenge. I’ll take as much as I can with me but I know that I’ll just have to take the hit on a bit of a reaction and just suck it up for the sake of a relaxed & lovely weekend away. It will definitely be worth it!! That said, he wanted to do it for New Year and I just didn’t want to hinder my progress at that stage. Feeling a bit stronger now.

Lx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Thank you.’ is closed to new replies.