THANK YOU

This topic contains 77 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Diane
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 73

First of all, I would like to start by thanking you from the bottom of my heart for having taken the time to give me all your valuable information. It felt so lonely trying to do this all on my own, not knowing exactly what I should do. I had a basic idea but as I said before all the conflicting information is truly mind boggling! This forum is great and so are you 🙂

I am very happy to report that (even though somewhat disgusting) today I managed to get rid of some very old stuff that was stuck to my colon like glue. This was the second time it happened and I must stay that we cannot imagine what is in our colon before we actually see it. Pure RUBBER. I was quite concerned about the bentonite because I knew that it would constipate me. After I saw what the stuff becomes like with water I thought to myself, this stuff ain’t going to come out easily. So what I did to make my life easier is to just take the psyllium powder on its own, since that is a bulking agent and helps bowel movement. Happily it worked 🙂 :)!! So anyone reading this and may have a similar problem please take note!

So, Able I have some questions and I am sure you can help 🙂

1. You talked about Stevia and Truvia, is it Truvia first or just Truvia?
    2. When you tallked about the garlic bulb, did you mean the whole thing, or a clove?
    3. I asked this question to Hope too, can you recommend a garlic pill? (if it is a whole thing, as much as I adore garlic, I dont think that I am going to manage a bulb)
    4. Can i take yogurt and kefir when I am still on the cleanse?
    5. Are the probiotics from NowFoods good ones?(they have probiotics that can be put in the refrigerator)
    6. Should I take the digestive grape seed once a day?

Once again, thank you so very much for giving me so much information, I appreciate it more than immensely.

Best regards

Diane

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Diane.

I’m glad that you found the posts by Hope and myself helpful. I looked at your other posts, and it seems you’ve only been on the cleanse for four or five days, but from your information, it sounds like you’re on the road to a Candida cure. Good for you, Diane.

I’ve answered your questions below according to my experience and knowledge.

1. You talked about Stevia and Truvia, is it Truvia first or just Truvia?

The reason that I typed both brands is because I use Truvia with no problems, but I know that most people on the diet use pure Stevia extract. I would say to start with whichever one you come across first. If you have no problems with it, then just stick with it, but if you think you’ve experienced some Candida reactions to it, then you could try the other one. In addition to this, you may prefer the taste of one over the other.

2. When you talked about the garlic bulb, did you mean the whole thing, or a clove?

From the research I’ve seen, I’d say whichever you can stand. If a bulb is too much, then a clove or two certainly won’t hurt. If you have a problem eating pure garlic, a lot of people have success with garlic pills. By the way, if you decide to eat the pure garlic bulb or cloves, “Please” be careful and start very, very slowly, you certainly don’t want to eat an entire bulb or a handful of cloves the very first day. Of course, you’ll want to start slow and build up to a higher dose with any antifungal you decide to take.

3. I asked this question to Hope too, can you recommend a garlic pill? (if it is a whole thing, as much as I adore garlic, I don’t think that I am going to manage a bulb)

The brand I’ve been using is “Arizona Natural Allirich Odorless Garlic Pills.” But I’m sure there are brands that are just as good if not more so. As I stated before, just be sure you buy one with the word ‘allicin’ or ‘allicin rich’ on the container.

4. Can i take yogurt and kefir when I am still on the cleanse?

I can only tell you what I would do if I were going to do a cleanse before starting the diet; I think it’s possible that the cleanse alone may produce some Candida die-off symptoms, and since kefir contains some pretty strong probiotics, it can also cause die-off symptoms. With that being a possibility, I would wait until I had finished the cleanse, then afterwards start the diet, and once I had decided to start adding the antifungals, I would then think about the kefir and yogurt. But that’s just me.

5. Are the probiotics from NowFoods good ones?(they have probiotics that can be put in the refrigerator)

“Now” is supposed to be a good brand. If you purchase this brand, I’d look for the Probiotic-10™ 50 Billion – 50 Vcaps or at least something close to it. According to the information, that one contains ten strains of beneficial bacteria.
    I started out with a lower amount than what I’ve been taking for the last few months, but after a while on the lower amount, I searched for one that contained the largest amount I could find with the most strains, which was 80 billion count and 14 strains, but especially starting out, I’m sure the lesser amount would be easier to tolerate. Remember that a good probiotic can cause die-off, and you don’t want to start an entire list of antifungals and products that can cause die-off.

6. Should I take the digestive grape seed once a day?

You should take the digestive grape bitters either a half hour or so before a heavy meal, or immediately afterwards. You can take it two or three times a day providing your meals are more than just a snack.

Diane, this is real important; be sure that you purchase “Digestive Grape Bitters” and not grape seed extract. Grape bitters contain over ten different bitter herbs, and only one of these even hints at grapes, that’s the Oregon grape root that’s in the bitters.

I hope you have a great success on the cleanse. Let us know when you’re about to start the diet.

Diane

Hi Able,

how are you?

Today is my first day of stage one! Happily I got your coconut bread recipe and I baked it yesterday and I had it this morning together with an omelet.

So far so good, my only concern is that the baking powder is a powder that is scraped of wine making vats. Its called wijnsteen zuur poeder, (dont try to pronounce that cause you might get your tongue in a twist 🙂 ). The translation I found is as follows: total tartaric acid and its definition is this: the total tartrates in must or wine,expressed as tartaric acid. The ingredients are all natural but its still derived from grapes, so that leaves me uncertain. I couldn’t find any other baking powder, any suggestions?

My other question is that when I tried to buy the Probiotic-10™ 50 Billion – 50 Vcaps, the supplier, i-herb.com strongly suggests to choose a stabilised probiotic because the one mentioned above needs to be refrigerated and it might lose a lot of its benefits during transit. I checked the other ones, that is the ones that dont need to be refrigerated, however they have very little strains.

I looked up Ultimate Flora Critical Colon Bifido Max by Renew Life and even though it needs to be refrigerated, there are no comments about this one. So I thought of just ordering it however I am not sure if it too will lose benefits during transit. What do you think?

One more question, I need to order a multivitamin, when I looked up the ingredients some have a multitude of them and I still dont know what is safe to ingest and what isnt!! I am sending you the links http://www.unlimitedhealth.nl/shop/pure-vegan-multivitamin-vcaps-p-2222.html, http://www.unlimitedhealth.nl/shop/daily-multi-caps-p-1786.html perhaps you could take a look and give any suggestions. I also found a good probiotic I think: http://www.unlimitedhealth.nl/shop/latero-flora-p-1383.html, http://www.unlimitedhealth.nl/shop/women-multi-probiotics-p-2221.html

Hey Able, I am sorry to bombard you in this way, I am still new so ingredients are still very confusing.

thanks a million

Groejes

Diane

Able900
    Spectator

Hi, Diane. Way to go on your first day of Stage One.

About the baking powder: “… my only concern is that the baking powder is a powder that is scraped of wine making vats. Its called wijnsteen zuur poeder…”

I don’t know if you’ll be able to find a baking powder with ingredients that perfectly match what we are allowed on stage one. My main concern was to stay away from any brands that contained aluminum. So I purchased the Rumford brand “Aluminum-Free” baking powder and didn’t worry too much about the small amount of corn starch that’s listed as an ingredient. I’ve eaten tons of this bread since I started making it, and during that time I’ve cured my Candida outbreak, so apparently nothing in the baking powder had a negative effect on me. We use such a small amount considering how many ingredients are in the remainder of the recipe, that I have some doubts that the few negative aspects will make much of a difference overall. But in cases like this, all we can do is to test and wait.

Your quote: “I looked up Ultimate Flora Critical Colon Bifido Max by Renew Life and even though it needs to be refrigerated, there are no comments about this one. So I thought of just ordering it however I am not sure if it too will lose benefits during transit. What do you think?”

I’m not sure about the stability of shipping a refrigerated product. How far would the shipment have to travel to reach you? I think I would first call around to all of the pharmacies and health or vitamin stores in your area and ask them what is the highest grade of probiotics (strains and count) they have. Let me know what you find, it’s possible that even if it’s a smaller dose, you could double or even triple the dose in order to receive the amount you will eventually need. Remember to ask about the number of strains that they contain.

The other thing is, thinking about where you are with your treatment, it may be smarter to start out with a lower count of bacteria. The one I take is 80 billion, and I take two pills a day. However, this is not the one I started with; I started with a much lower dosage and worked my way up.

Meanwhile, I found the Renew Life product in the UK. Do you have a problem with ordering from the UK? You might try contacting them to ask about shipping the product to you in the Netherlands.
    http://www.healthstore.uk.com/p451379/renew-life-ultimate-flora-50-billion-30-capsules.html

I’m sorry, Diane, but I couldn’t get any of the multi-vitamin links that you sent to open for me.

I’ll do some research on the multi-vitamins this afternoon when I get a chance.

Keep ‘wellness’ on your mind.

Able

Diane

Dear Able,

Thank you once again for all your help, I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately today I feel really demotivated, it seems like my symptoms i.e my stomach, the lower part are still there.
    Maybe me I am expecting too much too soon, I have had such a good 7 days almost completely free of pain that I didnt expect it to come rushing back so quickly. Its not as bad as it used to be however I still I have a feeling of, i wouldnt call it bloated but the feeling that I need to go and I cant. So my intestines just wont stop. Grrrrr I am so fed up. Maybe I was naive and ate too much.
    I starved myself for 7 days so I was really looking forward to having a slice of bread.
    8.00am had slice of bread with olive oil and an omelet with garlic and thyme
    10.30am had an organic goat yogurt
    14.00 one slice of bread with olive oil
    17.30 a small glass of kefir
    18.30 a salad with avocado olive oil lemon and garlic dressing
    21.00 organic yogurt

I ate all the right things in small quantities, nothing was over done, the omelet had only one egg.
    Maybe there were too many different things in one day. I had yogurt throughout the whole cleanse because it was too much for me to bear besides it was a probiotic which I felt I needed and it didnt hurt a bit. I am thinking that it might be the baking powder, however as you correctly put it, its such a small amount in comparison with all the other ingredients. Dunno, just dunno.

With regards to the Probiotics I think I may just have found the right thing in the Netherlands, one with a 12 strain blend and I dont think it needs to be refrigerated. I think this is it http://www.unlimitedhealth.nl/shop/ultimate-multi-probiotica-p-2220.html. I also found some Multi vitamins Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women’s Food Based Multivitamin http://www.iherb.com/Rainbow-Light-Just-Once-Women-s-One-Food-Based-Multivitamin-90-Tablets/1797?at=0.
    Hope the ingredients are right.
    Anyway I am off to bed now its way past my bed time.
    Tomorrow is a new day I will see what it has to offer me.

Hope you are well

Warm regards

Diane
    p.s thanks again 🙂

Able900
    Spectator

Hello, Diane.

Really hoping you’re feeling better today. I’m leaning towards the food you ate yesterday being your main problem. Fasting/detoxing really does make a difference in taking away the sluggishness that a lot of people experience when eating several times a day, and you probably didn’t realize how much that feeling had diminished until it was back. The other thing is, even though you didn’t really overdo it with the amount of food, it was still a lot more than you had been used to for the past week, and your digestion wasn’t used to handling that amount of solid foods. I don’t suppose you have the ‘Grape Bitters’ yet, but when you receive those, they should help with digestion problems.

I still can’t open the “untilmatehealth’ link, sorry.

I was able to open the multi-vitamin link, and I hope you haven’t already purchased that one. There are many reasons why I would leave it alone. The worst being; it contains several enzymes which your should not take at all. Celluase, for example, is an enzyme which will break down the cellulose in the vegetables you eat into simple sugars which in turn will create a food source for the Candida (notice the difference in the way cellulase and cellulose are spelled). By the way, the human body does not make cellulase at all.

Pay attention to labels and be sure that you don’t purchase any product which contains enzymes in the ingredients. That’s what the Grape Bitters are for, and they are in a natural form, which in this case means they’ll allow your system to produce its own enzymes in the amount needed for proper digestion.

Another reason not to purchase this product is that it contains beneficial bacteria, but only the one strain which will throw the balance way off once you purchases a good probiotic.

Yet another reason to leave these alone is the amount of B vitamins that it contains, the ratio of the vitamins is so far off that they shouldn’t be allowed to sell these. Look at the percentages of the daily values of the B vitamins. For example, they contain 1677% of the daily value of vitamin B1. On the other hand, it contains only 50% of the daily value of Biotin, a B vitamin which is extremely important when you have Candida. If you take the B vitamins in such outlandish amounts as this, you will definitely disrupt the balance which is supposed to be in your system for good health and to fight infections.

Thes are the reasons that I never take a multiple vitamin, I always purchase my supplements individually where possible. The probiotic will produce the B vitamins in your system once you get it started. If you want to purchase a B vitamin later on, the most important one for fighting Candida is Biotin, but please don’t take this until you’ve started the probiotic.

Let me know how you’re feeling today if you have time.
    Able

Diane

Ultimate Probiotic Complex, 60 V-caps

Improve uncomfortable, unhealthy digestion with this powerful probiotic. Ideal for anyone with a history of antibiotic treatment or a high toxic load. Contains 12 billion live micro-organisms per capsule.

Product Description:

Features:

With the burgeoning research into the benefits of probiotics, Ultimate Multi Probiotic provides a powerful multi strain probiotic formula based on the latest studies.

This formula has a 12 strain blend with a minimum of 12 billion live cells at expiry date (18 billion live cells per capsule at time of manufacture). These 12 strains include 8 lactobacilli species and one lactococcus species for the ultimate health of the full length of the small intestine as well as 3 bifidobacteria species for the ultimate health of the complete length of the large intestine. Different species in a single formula more closely approximates the normal composition of intestinal flora. As probiotic properties are different from one strain to the other, each strain will contribute specific inhibitive functions against pathogenic or putrefactive bacteria.

Multi strain probiotic formulations are also recommended because each person’s intestinal flora has a unique bacterial community (very similar to fingerprints), therefore each person will react differently to the absorption of the same probiotic strain. For some people L. acidophilus might be most effective while for others L. rhamnosus. L. casei might adapt more easily to their intestinal flora.

Each strain in the Ultimate Multi Probiotic has undergone a stringent selection process (e.g. Our L. acidophilus was chosen after studying the probiotic properties of 95 different L. acidophilus strains.) Each strain has been carefully selected for natural gastric resistance. Testing each strain shows no loss of bacteria after 3 hours at 37C in gastric solutions at pH3/pH4. The natural pH of an empty stomach is 1.5. After eating stomach’s pH goes up to 5-6. This is critical, as these strains will survive the stomach’s acidity without enteric coating and reach the intestines at full potency.

Each strain has been selected for ability to grow in the presence of high bile levels. High growth in the presence of bile also maximizes probiotic potency. Antibiotic compatibility is also important. Strains are chosen so they do not interfere with the effectiveness of antibiotics but still protect from their adverse effects.

Probiotics also have been selected for established enzymatic activities. Lactic acid bacteria induce a variety of enzymatic activities that generate multiple additional health benefits. By doing so they may help to prevent several conditions: lactose intolerance, infectious diseases, urogenital and vaginal diseases and immune system deficiencies.

Benefits:

Restores and maintains healthy intestinal flora balance
    Limits the growth of putrefactive and pathogenic bacteria inside the digestive system
    Helps immune system functions
    Protects gut surfaces
    Controls “leaky gut”
    Helps to manage food allergies, intolerances and other reactions.
    May be helpful for some symptoms of celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, IBS and other inflammatory bowel conditions. Always discuss with your health care provider.
    Supports systemic and vaginal Candida albicans yeast overgrowth and infections
    Lowers cholesterol levels
    Improves breath
    Ingredients:

Each capsule contains:

12 billion active cells* of the following specially cultured strains of probiotics:

Lactobacillus casei ………………………….25% 3.00 billion
    Lactobacillus rhamnosus …………………12% 1.44 billion
    Bifidobacterium breve……………………..10% 1.20 billion
    Bifidobacterium longum ………………….10% 1.20 billion
    Lactobacillus acidophilus ………………..10% 1.20 billion
    Lactobacillus plantarum ………………….10% 1.20 billion
    Lactobacillus rhamnosus (bifidus) …….10% 1.20 billion
    Bifidobacterium bifidum ……………………5% 0.60 billion
    Lactococcus lactis ……………………………5% 0.60 billion
    Lactobacillus bulgaricus …………………..1% 0.12 billion
    Lactobacillus helveticus ……………………1% 0.12 billion
    Lactobacillus salivarius ……………………1% 0.12 billion
    Dosage:

Diane

Hello Able,

Yes, I agree with you, I did eat more than my digestive system could take. Today I decided to go much slower, so I really reduced my intake drastically to:
    a glass of water with olive oil and a dash of lemon
    an organic yogurt
    A very hot clay bath which was really soothing but almost unbearable
    A two egg omelet with garlic and thyme
    Nibbled some almonds
    i plan to take some kefir soon
    And another yogurt and thats it for today
    Plenty of water

The good news is that this morning, I suddenly realised why I had the pain in the lower abdomen, it was bowel movement and unfortunatley I am very constipated but I persisted and VICTORY was mine. Happily I got rid of more of the rubbery stuff. After that the feeling in my lower abdomen was still there, however when I lie down it subsides considerably. Its not really painful its more of a dull feeling. I suppose I will just have to be patient and see what happens. After all I cant expect the pathogen that has been with me for so long to suddenly disappear.

“I still can’t open the “untilmatehealth’ link, sorry”.   I will send you the ingredients

“I was able to open the multi-vitamin link, and I hope you haven’t already purchased that one”, whoops, I already did.  I read the ingredients several times, I looked for yeast and soy however because I am so inexperienced, I dont really know how good or bad the other ingredients are. What should I look for and what should I avoid?  Even though I shall follow your sound advice and take my supplements individually.

Quote” Pay attention to labels and be sure that you don’t purchase any product which contains enzymes in the ingredients. That’s what the Grape Bitters are for, and they are in a natural form, which in this case means they’ll allow your system to produce its own enzymes in the amount needed for proper digestion”. What would I be looking for, just the word enzymes?

Today I ordered the digestive bitters however unfortunately according to the amazon site it says that the order will be processed within 5 days and may take up to 20 days to arrive. I go for my holidays in less than two weeks :(. Just have to have patience,  something I don’t have much of.

I guess thats all from my end, one last thing, could I also be having die off symptoms?

Once again thanks for your support, your advice and for being there ready two help so many people. It means alot to me.
    It feels like i have found a friend across the miles.

Warm regards

Diane

Able900
    Spectator

Hi, Diane.

Glad to see you’re feeling a little better today. Thanks for sending the ingredients of the probiotic. This sounds fine to take, especially for starting out. Take one a day for the time being, later, after you’ve had more of the die-off appear, you can add another one if you choose to.

As far as whether or not you’re experiencing the die-off symptoms, I can’t be sure. Are you asking because of the feeling in your stomach or are there other symptoms? I imagine you’ve read a list of the various symptoms of die-off, but I’ll place a list below. Remember that you won’t experience nearly all of these, but maybe just a few.
    abdominal gas and bloating
    headaches/migraines
    excessive fatigue
    anxiety
    vaginitis
    rectal itching
    cravings for sweets
    inability to think clearly/lack of concentrate
    hyperactivity
    mood swings
    diarrhea
    constipation
    itching
    acne
    eczema
    depression
    sinus inflammation
    dizziness
    poor memory
    persistent cough
    earaches
    low sex drive
    muscle weakness
    irritability
    learning difficulties
    cognitive impairment
    thrush
    athlete’s foot
    sore throat
    indigestion
    acid reflux
    chronic pain
    localized yeast breakout

As far as how you can tell if enzymes are an ingredient of a multi-vitamin, the one you have has the words, “Complete Digestive Support.” Just about any time you see the words ‘digestive support’ usually means that there are enzymes in the ingredients.

The Betaine HCI listed in that category is not an enzyme; in fact, it’s something that will help your digestion a great deal. I took it the entire time I was treating Candida.

Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc: In the USA we can purchase the three of these in one tablet, if you can find them, this is the one you want. You should never take calcium without magnesium, calcium alone can cause constipation.

Vitamin A: 10,000 units a day, in capsule form (meaning not tablets). Do not take
    vitamin A without vitamin D.

Vitamin D: Research has show that D is essential to healing a Candida infestation. In fact, a lot of researchers believe that a deficiency of vitamin D can be one of the causes of Candida. Take at least 2000 to 4000 units a day, many researchers suggest up to 10,000 units a day, only in capsule form.

Vitamin C: Between 2000 and 3000 mg a day.

A multi-mineral supplement would be good also.

Cheers, Able

Diane

Hi Able,

My only concern about my stomach, side and under my chest seem to be on my rib cage pains is that they are exactly the same as I had before. I was not expecting to have the same pains but something different. However I suppose that with die off one can expect to have exactly the same symptoms, as well as having other side effects. Am I correct in my thinking or not?

As far as the symptoms that you listed, some of them are very clear
    abdominal gas and bloating,
    feeling very tired even though I have just had a good night’s sleep
    high irritability
    constipation (terrible, I might add)
    oral thrush
    I will stop here, spare you the unnecessary details

With regards to the ‘The Betaine HCI, do I look for this by the same name?

Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc: In the USA we can purchase the three of these in one tablet; Are capsule form also good? I have found the following: http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Calcium-Mag-Zinc-Mineral-Complex-250-Capsules/1812?at=0
    are they any good?

Vitamin A: 10,000 units a day, in capsule form (meaning not tablets). Do not take
    vitamin A without vitamin D.

‘Vitamin D: Research has show that D is essential to healing a Candida infestation. In fact, a lot of researchers believe that a deficiency of vitamin D can be one of the causes of Candida. Take at least 2000 to 4000 units a day, many researchers suggest up to 10,000 units a day, only in capsule form’. I suspect that my candida got worse when I came to live in the Netherlands, I was born in Malta, that is the Southern most point of Europe, so I had plenty of sun, every single day. Here I hardly get any. So vitamin d is a priority for me.
    [/i][/i][/i][/i]
    Vitamin C: Between 2000 and 3000 mg a day.

As for the above I see that with the Vitamin A and D you talk about units and with the Vitamin C you talk about mg?
    Whats the difference?

Also would you kindly recommend some brands for the Vitamin A, D and C vitamins please?

By the way iherb.com are super fast, I received my goods within two days of purchasing them.

Thats all for now

thank you

Cheers

Diane

Diane

Just in case you cannot open the calcium magnesium zinc link here are the details:
    I noticed that they have gelatin

Nature’s Way, Calcium, Mag & Zinc, Mineral Complex, 250 Capsules

Description
    Premium Quality
    Bones & Muscles
    Certified Potency
    Dietary Supplement
    Health & longevity through the healing power of nature—that’s what it means to Trust the Leaf.
    Calcium and Magnesium are essential for healthy bones, teeth and muscle function. Zinc is essential for cellular reproduction, which is the process of growth and repair. Advanced chelate forms are included for optimal absorption in the body.
    Our Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc are carefully tested and produced to certified quality standards.
    Suggested Use
    Take 3 capsules twice daily, preferably with food.
    Supplement Facts
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 3 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 83
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%†
    Dietary Fiber less than 1 gram 2%†
    Calcium (as Calcium carbonate/citrate/malate) 500 mg 50%
    Magnesium (as Magnesium oxide/citrate/aspartate) 250 mg 63%
    Zinc (as Zinc amino acid chelate) 15 mg 100%
    Sodium 5 mg <1%
    †Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    Other Ingredients
    Cellulose, Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium stearate.
    Nature’s Way Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives, yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar, soy, or corn.

Able900
    Spectator

Good day to you, Diane.

It was interesting to read that you feel that your move from Malta to the Netherlands caused the Candida to grow worse and of course very possibly true.

Diane, it sounds as though you’re probably experiencing some of the die-off symptoms. So sorry you’re still having the abdominal pains. But you’re correct; you will continue to have some of the Candida symptoms because you still have the infestation in your body. That, coupled with the die-off is double trouble, of course. Have you been able to find the Molybdenum or Candidate yet?

iHerb carries the Molybdenum.
    http://www.iherb.com/Cou…-100-Tablets/15298?at=0

http://www.nativeremedies.com/ (Native Remedies) makes and sells the Candidate, but Amazon also carries it, and the price is actually a bit cheaper.
    http://www.amazon.com/Na…d=1310136260&sr=1-1

I don’t think you’ve mentioned taking oil of oregano, but this helps with even acute constipation, plus, it’s an extremely strong antifungal. http://www.iherb.com/Nor…fl-oz-13-5-ml/7704?at=0

I’ve never used it, but according the research I’ve found, something called MSM is suppose to be very good at reducing the symptoms of die-off, and iHerb carries this.
    http://www.iherb.com/Doc…MSM-Powder-250-g/5?at=0

iHerb had a different choice of calcium which I would take, plus it’s a bit cheaper. Be sure to take the calcium with a meal to increase absorption.
    http://www.iherb.com/Cou…d-250-Tablets/1625?at=0

Betain HCI is correct. iHerb carries it.
    http://www.iherb.com/Now…g-120-Capsules/398?at=0

You asked about the difference in Units and mgs. They’re really just different ways that supplements are measured, but basically, a Unit or International Unit, usually shown as IU on a label, is the measurement of the degree of activity that a particular substance shows in the human body, and the amount is determined by a group of researchers chosen by the World Health Organization. On the other hand, mgs, or milligrams are a measure of weight. There are 1,000 mgs in a gram, so the amount of vitamin C that I suggested would be 2 or 3 grams.

Vitamin A: http://www.iherb.com/Cou…100-Softgels/11689?at=0

Vitamin D: http://www.iherb.com/Cou…200-Softgels/18038?at=0

** As always, before you take a new supplement be sure you’re aware of any effect it may have on prescription drugs. Be sure to read this information before taking the calcium. http://www.drugs.com/mtm…-shell-calcium-500.html

Diane

Hey Able,

I see that you are online, thanks for all the suggestions and links.

Even though I could not open any of them I still managed to understand which ones you were talking about because of the numbers at the end of the link 🙂

I have not ordered candidate but I will tomorrow. If I order candidate, I dont need to order Molybdenum or msm do I?
    One is enough I suppose??

I have already ordered oil of oregano its of Nature’s way and its also diluted with some olive oil. I started it today!!

With regards to the recommendations you gave, I only have one reservation and that is the vitamin A, I see that it has soybean oil!
    Is that ok for us to take?
    Also it has shark oil, I thought that those fish are full of mercury or am I mistaken??

Thats it for tonight

once again thanks a million

Cheers

Diane

Able900
    Spectator

Hi, Diane.

It’s strange how sometimes we can open links, and then with others it’s impossible. Oh well, so goes the Net.

As far as the Candidate and other two items are concerned, you could certainly try the Candidate first and see if that works well enough for you.

The soybean oil in the vitamin A would be such a small amount that it won’t matter. The same ingredients are in the one I take, and as I’ve said before about other supplements, I’ve taken in all through my treatment. If the shark oil bothers you, you can try to find one without that particular type of oil. Just be sure the buy one that is natural (meaning fish liver oil) and has the UI listed as 5,000 or 10,000 (really doesn’t matter which amount for this).

Hope you’re having a pleasant night and a better tomorrow.
    Able

Diane

Hi Able,

I am happy to report that yesterday was the first day that I felt good not without any symptoms but feeling good.
    Just happily digesting my food, not feeling bloated, having as near to good digestion as is possible at this stage
    Of my diet. I must say that I am getting a little bored of eating the same stuff but thats just a question of getting more creative!

Have 2 questions can I use rice flour at this stage of my diet?
    Can i have buckwheat groats at this point?

Thats all for now 🙂

Thanks

Cheers

Diane

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘THANK YOU’ is closed to new replies.