Testimony of someone cured with S. Boulardii and enemas.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Testimony of someone cured with S. Boulardii and enemas.

This topic contains 40 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  kodaz2005 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

This link is an old post from a long time suffered that posted in Curezone. This girl was really bad with a severe intestinal overgrowth. Look what she did and what cured her case. It shows that people find the solution in different ways.

Jorge.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1777317#i

Ashlay
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 57

Can we get more input on this guys? These topics seem to get ignored… Not quite sure why?

Are these treatments effective/recommended?

Anymore info on them??

Cheers

dvjorge
    Participant

Ashlay wrote: Can we get more input on this guys? These topics seem to get ignored… Not quite sure why?

Are these treatments effective/recommended?

Anymore info on them??

Cheers

Ashlay,

I am experimenting with S. Boulardii since 12 days ago. I stopped all the antifungals but keep the diet. Unfortunately, the Vitamin Shoppe stores close to me don’t have it now and I had to re-order it. I used the Nutriecology brand because I have found other brands that have Maltodextrin that is prohibit. I took 3 450 mg capsules a day (around 9 billons each) the results have been awesome. My reference is the amount of white threads I pass in stool when the treatment is working and they have passed a lot with S. Boulardii. More than with any antifungal. My intestinal cramps and noises are almost 0 now (things that I have treated with all without this result)

S. Boulardii is the most studied probiotic in the world. It is a yeast that offer temporary but invasive colonization releasing Lactic Acid, Capric Acid and other beneficial substances to the gut. It is thought that because its antipathogenic effects the friendly flora re-growth during its colonization. It is the only probiotic able to neutralize the C. Difficile toxins in the colon and take them out, better than LGG.

I will continue with it as soon as I get the order. I am also doing enemas. I have read about many people who have reached a cure that have used enemas. In fact, yesterday, reviewing Curezone archives I found more than 10 testimonies of cured people who have done enemas.
    I always thought that candida affects the small bowel more than the colon, but after reading the experience of some pioneer Drs such as Dr. Galland, and my own experience passing mucous and white formations after enemas, I am sure they are a great value during a treatment.
    I am very excited with S. Boulardii and the chelation protocol I am following. This is the first time I see solid results and feel this will end at all.
    Jorge.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi Jorge,
    great news. I hope that this will finally work out for you and you get truly healed. Please keep us updated. Have you read about coffee enemas or tried them? What do you think about the thought that enemas are spooling out the good bacteria opening a window for a fungus to get more space and hold in the intestines?

cheers
    Thomas

dvjorge
    Participant

Thomas wrote: Hi Jorge,
    great news. I hope that this will finally work out for you and you get truly healed. Please keep us updated. Have you read about coffee enemas or tried them? What do you think about the thought that enemas are spooling out the good bacteria opening a window for a fungus to get more space and hold in the intestines?

cheers
    Thomas

Thomas,
    I have read that coffee enemas are some what irritant if you have intestinal inflammation. The coffee is rapidly absorbed this way and provokes a bile overproduction. It is a way of detox but I think not necessarily beneficial if you have candidiasis. Instead, nystatin solution enemas are great. If not, plain distilled water. Some people have experimented with sodium bicarbonate, ACV, etc. This is something I am afraid of because I don’t like the idea of irrigating the colon with bactericidal substance such as ACV.
    It is probably true that enemas be spooling out some flora, but the colon flora is huge. Think that 60% or more of the feces weight is flora (death and alive)
    Remember, the enemas are done because you are in a situation that requires eliminating a pathogen such as candida, and the release and results candida sufferers are gotten can not be ignored. I am really no afraid of doing them , but I have seen a tremendous results since I began inspired by success stories.

Jorge.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I’ve read too many good things about s. boulardii that I’ve decided to give it a go. Lots of people say it helps symptoms like bloating, acid reflux and constipation rapidly, so it might be helpful for me at the moment. Since it promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria, I wonder if it would work synergistically with bacterial probiotic supplements.

greebles
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 31

Thank you for posting this! I’m going to have to give this a try a few weeks down the road (i’m only on week 3)

more support here:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20629753

very exciting!

ICanDad
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

I am looking at this two from amazon:

1. Florastor – 250mg (~5 billion), 50 count, $35.99

2. Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 200mg (~5 billion), 90 count, $12.38

Will Jarrow Formulas be a good buy? It has about the same count of S Boulardii, but at a fraction of the cost.

Comments?

dvjorge
    Participant

ICanDad wrote: I am looking at this two from amazon:

2. Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 200mg (~5 billion), 90 count, $12.38

Will Jarrow Formulas be a good buy? It has about the same count of S Boulardii, but at a fraction of the cost.

Comments?

Florastor is to expensive. Jarrow has Maltodextrin.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ICanDad wrote: I am looking at this two from amazon:
    Will Jarrow Formulas be a good buy? It has about the same count of S Boulardii, but at a fraction of the cost. Comments?

You’ll need a probiotic with DDS-1 strain and a larger count, at least 20 billion CFU.
    Two good probiotic brands containing DDS-1 are below:

Innate Response – Flora 20-14 (20 billion – 14 strains) Ultra Strength
    100% Whole Food Probiotic 60 Vcaps (with DDS-1)

MegaFood ™ by MegaFlora
    14 Strains- 20 Billion Per Capsule (with DDS-1)

Read the post below for more information about probiotic choices.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1108_Probiotics-Lactobacillus-acidophilus-DDS1.aspx

Able

dvjorge
    Participant

ICanDad
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

Thanks dvjorge for the suggestion.

Thanks Able for the advice.

I am actually taking MegaFlora 20billion and Ultimate Flora 50 billion at the same time.

I take one of each every morning 1/2 hour before breakfast, and another one of each before sleep.

I guess they will not complete with each other, so I plan to take S Boulardii in addition to what I am taking.

garcia1184
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

dvjorge;11264 wrote:

I am looking at this two from amazon:

Comments?

Florastor is to expensive. Jarrow has Maltodextrin.

I’ve found something interesting worth noting on the Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardii…
    I realize that on every formula I have seen from Jarrow online identifies Maltodextrin in the “other ingredients” section as seen on the following:

http://www.drugstore.com/jarrow-formulas-saccharomyces-boulardii-mos-capsules/qxp458034

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saccharomyces-Boulardii-MOS-Jarrow-Formulas-90-VCaps-/380586463934?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item589cb892be

http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Saccharomyces-Boulardii-MOS-90-Veggie-Caps/372?gclid=CMWak8eul7YCFch7QgodjCMAcA

However, the bottle I purchased from the VitaminShoppe store instead says tricalcium phosphate in place of maltodextrin as seen here:

http://www.jarrow.com/product/265/Saccharomyces_Boulardii_MOS

Has Jarrow figured out their mistake and made a quick change by sneakily sweeping this issue under the rug?

If my formula included maltodextrin…it would have to clearly state it on the label correct?

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

I’m not sure, but I remember last year when I tried the jarrow’s s. boulardii; I had such a strong reaction to it. It was horrible. Maybe it was the maltodextrin, or I think the mos. MOS is a sugar I believe. I remember I always had better luck with florastor whenever I took it, and I thought that would bother me due to the lactose. Another thing I did I found that worked better for me was just opening the capsule, and putting it directly on my tongue, swallow, and then take a swig of water. I found that even worked better. I am not taking it now, but maybe this advice can help you!

1 user thanked author for this post.

Lordshelpr
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 16

dvjorge,
    Do you get the liquid nystatin(for the enemas) just by asking your Dr. for liquid?
    What strength is best for that and how often is it safe to do?
    Also can I do that during the cleansing phase or should I wait until the diet phase?

Great infor on this post…

Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Testimony of someone cured with S. Boulardii and enemas.’ is closed to new replies.