Testimony !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Testimony !

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hi forum,
    I want to report that after 6 months chelating with ALA, a very restrictive diet , nystatin enemas, and an antifungal combination of oregano oil, coconut oil, sf-722, and nystatin refrigerated powder, what is coming out of my intestines is impressive. I also took 50 S.Boulardii capsules that also contributed to this progress. I am passing hundreds of white threads and mucus in my BM that I consider could be biofilms, mycelia, candida colonies, or what ever it is. It is the result of the antifungals and the protocol, so it must be fungus. I have taken very clear pictures. I am also noticing how my body is changing to the better gradually. This is a masive intestinal candidiasis triggered by excessive antibiotic prescribed by MD.

Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Congratulations, Jorge.

I know we’ve had our disagreements in the past, but there aren’t many things that make me happier than to learn that someone is obviously on a clear path to curing their Candida overgrowth.

Sincerely, I hope this positive news carries all the way through to a complete cure for you.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Testimony !’ is closed to new replies.